Community contributor and forbidden modes (cheats)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

skero #1 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25865 battles
  • [UNI_C] UNI_C

Hello everybody,

I would like to let you know about something which is moving with Czech playerbase community these days.

Long story short.
Czech comunity contributor has been accused of cheating. I´m not saying he is a cheater, I would like you to decide based on enclosed youtube video which is summarizing whole case.
The video is in Czech language obviously but I think enough for you now is to check the mentioned replays in the video itself.

Replays starts at 3:06 time and it is about using aimbot. Following replays are pointing on different cheat which shows you on the map where the tank has destroyed any obstacle and visible arrow is shown in 3D world to that position even your enemy has not been spotted. You will clearly see it.

What is the "best" part is that we are talking about WG tournament.

Now what is the problem? Beside "possible" cheating.

The guy who is accused of cheating by Czech community is community contributor. Yes, he is working with Wargaming and nothing changed to this date. Even that numerous posts have been posted on Czech forum and got deleted time after time.

In the end one topic has been kept where official statement said something like that there is nothing suspicious and that the player who pointed it out is the one who downloaded the cheats.

Because how else you can prove that the person is using forbidden modes than actually showing them? Oh that logic.

I am disgusted by this WG employees behaviour. This guy actively posts Wot videos on his Youtube channel, still is contributor and no one did nothing about it.

You maybe already know what I think about the guy´s cheating. But look at the video and be the judge.

I no longer have any high meaning about WG management and where this game is heading but this is over the top.

I think there is a deeper problem within Wargaming if they keep such player unpunished and even still a WG contrubutor.

Under the topic respectable clans and indiviuals from Czech playerbase are signed. All people who already signed the topic have millions of battles played overall.

Topic is here: http://forum.worldof...munitnimu-tymu/ (In Czech but google translator is not so bad these days)

Please share your thoughts.

Signatories:
Uanubis, komunitní kontributor, streamer & youtuber (https://twitch.tv/letsplaywotcz)
CatfoodCZ, komunitní kontributor, streamer & youtuber (https://youtube.com/CatfoodCZ)
MikserCZ, komunitní kontributor, youtuber (https://youtube.com/MikserCZ)
Neal_Nadal, komunitní kontributor, streamer (https://www.twitch.tv/neal_nadal)
Marty, streamer & youtuber (https://twitch.tv/marty_vole)
peacemaker, streamer (https://twitch.tv/peacemaker)
Andrew, streamer (https://twitch.tv/andrewzemanowitch)
Rik_leah, streamer (https://twitch.tv/rik_leah)
Naya, streamerka (https://www.twitch.tv/nayaa__)
Evidence, streamer (https://www.twitch.tv/evidence__)
CaesarCz, streamer (https://www.twitch.t...egerischberater)
Maxximus, streamer (https://www.twitch.tv/maxximus2323)
carramba66, youtuber (https://youtube.com/carramba66)

eSport:
overus - WGL team eSuba.WoT

Za československé klany (Czech Clans):
sakalito za [CSA]
Tumic_xD za [CSA-2]
ilmao za [9-TD]
PsychopatEuly za [PERL]
Neal_Nadal za [9-TDE]
shady811 za [_VOLE]
nalkirk za [-LCP-]
Enico1 za [W-E-L]
monstero za [HUGO]

I would like to say that I´ve heard about this just a few days ago and just want to share it here.

Edited by skero, 18 May 2018 - 10:18 PM.

Cannes76 #2 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 66590 battles
Blatant aimbotting confirmed. Burn him at the stake! :izmena:

evilchaosmonkey #3 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16655 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

There are some old videos on the accused youtube which look very suspicious, but with all these things, difficult to tell.

I checked for old videos, to see if the WG automated cheat systems picked him up.  If he is cheating, then there is no automated system or at least no fast acting system.

Plenty of long distance 3rd person aiming going on with ultra fine control of the aim point even when one of his team members is interfering with the view by brawling with the tank he's shooting at.

Also guaranteed fast aiming in difficult situations at very small turret rings (consistently) and poking around corners quickly to hit the exact same drivers weak spot again and again and again.

Resultant average hit ratio was around 90% on the games I watched.

Yet clearly all shots are not aimbot. Cheating? Who the hell knows and as these threads normally work out, there is a rational explanation.

EDIT:  Looking at the CZ threads, WG are saying he is using a "free camera" mod that is causing the apparent aimbot.  The accused has apparently committed to not using that mod again.

They also  claim to have used a tool to audit his account and found nothing wrong.

Edited by evilchaosmonkey, 18 May 2018 - 11:26 PM.

TestBed_PL #4 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17704 battles
  • [GLONK] GLONK
Majority of *edit   cheat, nothing new.

Edited by Jbnn, 19 May 2018 - 09:11 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

skero #5 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25865 battles
  • [UNI_C] UNI_C

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 18 May 2018 - 11:09 PM, said:

There are some old videos on the accused youtube which look very suspicious, but with all these things, difficult to tell.

I checked for old videos, to see if the WG automated cheat systems picked him up.  If he is cheating, then there is no automated system or at least no fast acting system.

Plenty of long distance 3rd person aiming going on with ultra fine control of the aim point even when one of his team members is interfering with the view by brawling with the tank he's shooting at.

Also guaranteed fast aiming in difficult situations at very small turret rings (consistently) and poking around corners quickly to hit the exact same drivers weak spot again and again and again.

Yet clearly all shots are not aimbot. Cheating? Who the hell knows and as these threads normally work out, there is a rational explanation.

EDIT:  Looking at the CZ threads, WG are saying he is using a "free camera" mod that is causing the apparent aimbot.  The accused has apparently committed to not using that mod again.

They also  claim to have used a tool to audit his account and found nothing wrong.

Only first video is about aimbot. Others are about different mod where is even more visible how he is reacting to the destroyed obstacles.

skero #6 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25865 battles
  • [UNI_C] UNI_C

View PostUnicums_Tast3_G00D, on 18 May 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

Majority of *edit   cheat, nothing new. 

It´s your opinion. But we are talking about WG doing nothing about player using cheats. That is kind of serious if you agree.

xx984 #7 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:40 PM

Major

• Player
  • 55036 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

sgtYester #8 Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:13 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54457 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF
would not surprise me if wg gets a cut of the money from the ppl behind warpack

Long_Range_Sniper #9 Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:13 AM

General

• Player
  • 32626 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 18 May 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

If VsUK did the audit then your post makes sense on so many levels.

Spurtung #10 Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:20 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 63763 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostsgtYester, on 19 May 2018 - 01:13 AM, said:

would not surprise me if wg gets a cut of the money from the ppl behind warpack

Why would they even need to be different people?

skero #11 Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25865 battles
  • [UNI_C] UNI_C

View Postskero, on 18 May 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

Only first video is about aimbot. Others are about different mod where is even more visible how he is reacting to the destroyed obstacles.

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 18 May 2018 - 11:09 PM, said:

Man, do you know how easy is to clean your folder after any battle? Do you know how long time WG takes to actually scan the account when this issue has been out? When he already knew about it? And how many clients you can have?

Also I don´t know why talking only about aimbot when following videos clearly proving the other cheat mode with destroying obstacles. He is reacting to them instantly and just waiting for the unspotted tank. And in WG tournament...

This is not a joke, this is serious issue. How many people can think to themselves hmm it´s ok even contributor didn´t get caught. Maybe on purpose. But anyway, what is this message to the players?

This is unbelievable.

Edited by skero, 19 May 2018 - 12:49 AM.

Alidore #12 Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:23 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10654 battles
Cool hack, where do you download it? Then send it to Jingles so he can be a wot cc again without having to learn to play!:hiding:

Homer_J #13 Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postskero, on 18 May 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

In the end one topic has been kept where official statement said something like that there is nothing suspicious and that the player who pointed it out is the one who downloaded the cheats.

Because how else you can prove that the person is using forbidden modes than actually showing them? Oh that logic.

If you download someone's replay and run it with cheats enabled you will see the cheats you have enabled.  That is no proof of the person who played the battle having cheats installed.

The only way to prove someone has cheats without access to their system is if they are stupid enough to record their own game and post the video.

Unfortunately there's a lot of streamers and long term players who know nothing about how the game works and are too ready to grab their pitchforks and torches.

Holdes #14 Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:45 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19833 battles
Maybe it's time for Wargaming to say how their automated cheat detection system works.

Aimbot aside, to me it's impossible that he played how he played on Ensk without the falling objects mod. Someone else's video is of course not a proof, but the chance he knew where the other tank was going to appear without cheat is virtually none.

Homer_J #15 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:06 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHoldes, on 19 May 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

Maybe it's time for Wargaming to say how their automated cheat detection system works.

Why, are you having trouble writing a cheat to avoid it?

the chance he knew where the other tank was going to appear without cheat is virtually none.

Even virtually no chance is possible.  I hope you don't sit on the jury if I am ever on trial.

Holdes #16 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19833 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 19 May 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

Is that the only reason for wanting to know? Let's just say my level of trust in their system is not very high.

LordMuffin #17 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:14 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 48172 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostHomer_J, on 19 May 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

the chance he knew where the other tank was going to appear without cheat is virtually none.

Even virtually no chance is possible.  I hope you don't sit on the jury if I am ever on trial.

One time can be a coincidence, 'guessing' right 10 times in a row isn't. 

Homer_J #18 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHoldes, on 19 May 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

Is that the only reason for wanting to know? 

It would be very useful information to have if I was writing a cheat.

View PostLordMuffin, on 19 May 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

One time can be a coincidence, 'guessing' right 10 times in a row isn't. 

Again, I'm glad you aren't sat on a jury.  If we are banning people I would want a somewhat higher level of certainty.

LordMuffin #19 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:45 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 48172 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostHomer_J, on 19 May 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:

It would be very useful information to have if I was writing a cheat.

Again, I'm glad you aren't sat on a jury.  If we are banning people I would want a somewhat higher level of certainty.

Guessing right 10 times in a row has an extremely low probability.

Maybe not as low as having a ball going through a solid wall.

But if the probability is low enough for something to happen by coincidence, it is rather safe to say that it isn't coincidence if it happens.

Homer_J #20 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLordMuffin, on 19 May 2018 - 08:45 AM, said:

Guessing right 10 times in a row has an extremely low probability.

WoT players are pretty predictable I find.  And most maps don't exactly give a plethora of options anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users