• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

L0ddy #81 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:44 PM

Major

• Player
  • 86266 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

View PostBrowarszky, on 19 May 2018 - 07:39 PM, said:

Then again, he may not be worse than others, either. Mankind.. sorry.. peoplekind.. isn't the nicest bunch of people in the universe in general terms.

Quite right, but most horrible humans are not kept in a luxury lifestyle, wanting for nothing, for their entire lives at the expense of the working man/woman.

Bulldog_Drummond #82 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

General

• Player
  • 32193 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostL0ddy, on 19 May 2018 - 07:30 PM, said:

Plenty of info if you dig deep enough.

I salute him for his military career and service to this country, however he is Edited  & also wishes to come back as a virus and eliminate the human population..... 

Anyway, I was not here to upset anyone, just flabbergasted at your reference to him and his like being better than others.

As you have not provided any evidence to support your interesting opinion that the Royal Family are Nazis I think I can safely assume that no such evidence exists and that your opinions, no doubt deeply held, are nonsense.

Edited by VMX, 20 May 2018 - 12:43 PM.

L0ddy #83 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:47 PM

Major

• Player
  • 86266 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 19 May 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

As you have not provided any evidence to support your interesting opinion that the Royal Family are Nazis I think I can safely assume that no such evidence exists and that your opinions, no doubt deeply held, are nonsense.

Yep, it's all in my head :teethhappy:

Bulldog_Drummond #84 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:48 PM

General

• Player
  • 32193 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostL0ddy, on 19 May 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

Quite right, but most horrible humans are not kept in a luxury lifestyle, wanting for nothing, for their entire lives at the expense of the working man/woman.

The typical British working man wouldn't know a job if it hit him in the face.  Most of them are lounging around in cushy state jobs or on benefits.  And they are paid for by me.

View PostL0ddy, on 19 May 2018 - 07:47 PM, said:

Yep, it's all in my head :teethhappy:

Evidently

RamRaid90 #85 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:52 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24253 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

View PostL0ddy, on 19 May 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

Another ignorant comment from someone who "heard from a friend of a cousin twice removeds, sisters boyfriends, uncle dad who shared a meme posted by Liberal tree hugging hippies on facebook" who has absolutely zero idea of how the Royals are financed.

Edited by RamRaid90, 19 May 2018 - 08:53 PM.

Bulldog_Drummond #86 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

General

• Player
  • 32193 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostRamRaid90, on 19 May 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

Another ignorant comment from someone who "heard from a friend of a cousin twice removeds, sisters boyfriends, uncle dad who shared a meme posted by Liberal tree hugging hippies on facebook" who has absolutely zero idea of how the Royals are financed.

I can't help but get the impression that Mr Loddy is is reclining in a chair in a council house, paid for by me, receiving social security cheques, paid for by me, with health and education, paid for by me, while enjoying the liberty of having a go at the Royal Family, who are not paid for by me.

I could be wrong.

RamRaid90 #87 Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:01 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24253 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 19 May 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

I can't help but get the impression that Mr Loddy is is reclining in a chair in a council house, paid for by me, receiving social security cheques, paid for by me, with health and education, paid for by me, while enjoying the liberty of having a go at the Royal Family, who are not paid for by me.

I could be wrong.

I also have an inkling he thinks the polish are stealing all of his jobs, whilst he sits in the dole que rejecting offers from local factories because he "can't do heavy lifting" or "can't work in confined spaces"

PhooBar #88 Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:08 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 20140 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I read the news today, oh boy.

Yet another shooting at a school in Texas.

A bomb at a rugby match in Afghanistan. 

A plane crash in Cuba. 

Volcanoes exploding in Hawaii. 

Ebola is making a comeback in several countries in Africa.

And finally...

Dashing young English helicopter pilot/Prince marries attractive American actress/model in a big fancy church ceremony.

And then I come on here and see that some people are only complaining about the wedding...

Jeebus F-ing Crimbus, pull your head out of your arse, people.

Edited by PhooBar, 19 May 2018 - 09:33 PM.

Bulldog_Drummond #89 Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:10 PM

General

• Player
  • 32193 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostRamRaid90, on 19 May 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

I also have an inkling he thinks the polish are stealing all of his jobs, whilst he sits in the dole que rejecting offers from local factories because he "can't do heavy lifting" or "can't work in confined spaces"

He certainly has some considerable amount of free time, having played 85000 games of WOT.

It is always possible that he is a lottery millionaire.

Karasu_Hidesuke #90 Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16319 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View PostRamRaid90, on 19 May 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

Dole queue reminded me of something from years past. It was early morning, me and a bunch of other people we were queuing outside the labour exchange waiting for them to open the gates of heaven.. or hell.. can't figure which but that's not the point. There was a traffic light right next, and some fat bloke with a black beard who was driving a small car.. maybe Fiat 127 or something similar, opened the window, stuck his upper body out and started yelling us 'All the jobless in town lined up for dole' or words to that effect and started laughing like crazy... :sceptic:

Gremlin182 #91 Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:49 PM

General

• Player
  • 54696 battles

Had this discussion so many times already but not having a great time tanking tonight so might as well comment.

The best thing that could happen for the royal family is if they stopped being the royal family.

They could easily do a lot better than they do now as just a wealthy family, do what other millionaires and billionaires do.

Back here all the properties maintained for their use would have to continue to be maintained, staffing levels might be lower but they would have to be cleaned heated maintained etc.

Crown estates would continue and we could get an extra 15%.

Tourism would continue at present levels for a while but would probably decrease eventually.

We would of course need another head of state such as a president who could make use of the present apartments which would be cheaper than creating new ones.

She/He would have to be paid and have a staff and so on but little would change other than the ceremonial engagements which would probably become fewer in number.

Karasu_Hidesuke #92 Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:07 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16319 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View PostGremlin182, on 19 May 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

Had this discussion so many times already but not having a great time tanking tonight so might as well comment.

The best thing that could happen for the royal family is if they stopped being the royal family.

They could easily do a lot better than they do now as just a wealthy family, do what other millionaires and billionaires do.

Back here all the properties maintained for their use would have to continue to be maintained, staffing levels might be lower but they would have to be cleaned heated maintained etc.

Tourism would continue at present levels for a while but would probably decrease eventually.

We would of course need another head of state such as a president who could make use of the present apartments which would be cheaper than creating new ones.

She/He would have to be paid and have a staff and so on but little would change other than the ceremonial engagements which would probably become fewer in number.

Yeah well.. She/He is already there at number 10 for all practical intents and purposes.

Edited by Browarszky, 19 May 2018 - 10:08 PM.

Bulldog_Drummond #93 Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:02 PM

General

• Player
  • 32193 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBrowarszky, on 19 May 2018 - 08:14 PM, said:

Dole queue reminded me of something from years past. It was early morning, me and a bunch of other people we were queuing outside the labour exchange waiting for them to open the gates of heaven.. or hell.. can't figure which but that's not the point. There was a traffic light right next, and some fat bloke with a black beard who was driving a small car.. maybe Fiat 127 or something similar, opened the window, stuck his upper body out and started yelling us 'All the jobless in town lined up for dole' or words to that effect and started laughing like crazy... :sceptic:

That fat bloke was me.

View PostGremlin182, on 19 May 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

I fear that you have not fully thought through your no doubt sincerely help opinion

8126Jakobsson #94 Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:58 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 75691 battles

And thus the House of Windsor Saxe-Coburg and Gotha have added yet another person on the public payroll. Edited aside isn't there humour to be found in that the brits are ruled by krauts? 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing. 

Edited by VMX, 20 May 2018 - 12:53 PM.

Also tagged with Shrek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users