• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Icedacer #1 Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13049 battles
Spoiler

Oh, you want some feedback ? Ok then. 
° MM: +2 MM is the worst experience you can get in this game, even 3-5-7 is still bad and it's totaly unfair and unbalanced (like what can you do as tier 8 med vs tier 10 super heavy, yes you get into this situations at the end of battle, it's frustrating)
!!! +1 MM is what we WANT for many years !!!

° Maps: back in 2013/2014 there were good maps where you was able to play with every type of vehicle.

Now, these corridor maps (almost every map)  where you have to fight FACE TO FACE are bad and UNPLAYABLE for many tanks (like Leopard 1). Tanks that used to flank have no opportunity to flank on these bad designed corridor maps. Maps are literally saing you to go there and there, if you go anywhere else you will get shot from everywhere (no opportunity to flank). 

° Tank Balance: yea you have your numbers BUT, there are outdated tanks like Jg.Pz. E 100 - buff superstructure armor, i get HEATed often, that tank is super UNmobile and have big weakspots (commander copoula and big lower plate) and there's Obj v 4 with smaller weakspots and  abnormally bigger mobility... ?? is that bad joke ??

B-C 25t add one more clip of ammo.

New players: imagine you are new at this game and you started grinding something.... you have tier 4 tank and you meet tier 6 tank that completly destroys you and you had no chance to do anything to him. what will happend ? you get upset and angry, after one day you'll uninstall the game because it's not fun when you get wrecked by 2 tier bigger tanks. this is how +2 MM is big problem in this game !! it makes new players leave!!! my friend left because of this !!!! he didn't even get tier 5 !

[at the end of the day developers don't care about feedback.... and i think they don't even play their own game... they just look at statistics. (i hope i'm wrong at this)]

(oh you might be asking why do i have only 13k battles and 9171 personal rating when acc was created on 27.01.2013, it's simple: i like this game i'm very good at it, but i get mad of +2mm (it's not fair, not fun, not balanced + xvm focus mainly by artys)

i was playing for 2 months now and i'm going to have another break (if i ever get back), so BYE :mellow: 

sorry for my bad eng, i'm just human

ty for your time, hope you will fix these big issues :) 

Sfinski #2 Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30869 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

They don't care what we think. Proven over and over these years. 

We should punch our pillows and go for a run or something rather than be "angry" at the screw ups WG bring out, according to Kandly. 

So accept the changes and be quiet.

unhappy_bunny #3 Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

12978 as tradition demands

Also the general forum is not the place to give WG feedback. The devs dont read the rubbish on here. You need to post in the correct feedback section.

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 19 May 2018 - 11:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users