Jump to content


SOLUTION about problems after unstall Game Center!


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Sc0rpioGr #1 Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27351 battles
  • 6
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

If u cant run the games after game center uninstalled JUST find a copy of the most recent WoTLauncher.exe WoTLauncher.cfg WargamingGameUpdater.exe

or any other game u have problems like warships.

 

REPLACE them and u are good to go!!!!!

 

​**** YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE GAMES AGAIN ******

 

Thks again to "Red_Dragon_Firkraag" for the above files!!!

 



PervyPastryPuffer #2 Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:13 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31630 battles
  • 2,404
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

"Replace" with what?

 

...and what files?

 

Is this another virus link thread?



Pansenmann #3 Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:15 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34542 battles
  • 12,811
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 21 May 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

"Replace" with what?

 

...and what files?

 

Is this another virus link thread?

 

no, he just missed the "off topic" forum by a mile.

Bordhaw #4 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:51 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 12058 battles
  • 2,845
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostSc0rpioGr, on 21 May 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

If u cant run the games after game center uninstalled JUST find a copy of the most recent WoTLauncher.exe WoTLauncher.cfg WargamingGameUpdater.exe

or any other game u have problems like warships.

 

REPLACE them and u are good to go!!!!!

 

​**** YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE GAMES AGAIN ******

 

Thks again to "Red_Dragon_Firkraag" for the above files!!!

 

 

That doesnt work.

Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:16 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7880 battles
  • 4,572
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

Why would you uninstall the game centre to begin with?

 

Also, for WoT and WoWS you can just download the installer and reinstall without the game centre anyhow.

So why go through some roundabout way of getting those files and risk getting malware? :confused:


Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 21 May 2018 - 10:17 PM.


Sc0rpioGr #6 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27351 battles
  • 6
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

How can u say "That doesnt work"??   I did it 6 hours ago!!

 

"Replace" with what?

...and what files?"

 

Read again the post if u dont understand what files i will explain to you again..

 



Sc0rpioGr #7 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27351 battles
  • 6
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

Block Quote

 Also, for WoT and WoWS you can just download the installer and reinstall without the game centre anyhow.

 Ofc u can do that and Download the games again!! But if u have bad connection speed you can try the other method.

 

As about malware , you can get the files from a friend of you.Someone clan mate.If u cant trust them then download the games again.Simple..

 



PervyPastryPuffer #8 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:27 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31630 battles
  • 2,404
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostSc0rpioGr, on 21 May 2018 - 10:17 PM, said:

How can u say "That doesnt work"??   I did it 6 hours ago!!

 

"Replace" with what?

...and what files?"

 

Read again the post if u dont understand what files i will explain to you again..

 

 

View PostSc0rpioGr, on 21 May 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

If u cant run the games after game center uninstalled JUST find a copy of the most recent WoTLauncher.exe WoTLauncher.cfg WargamingGameUpdater.exe

or any other game u have problems like warships.

 

REPLACE them and u are good to go!!!!!

 

​**** YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE GAMES AGAIN ******

 

Thks again to "Red_Dragon_Firkraag" for the above files!!!

 

 

Imma just give up.



Spurtung #9 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:30 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 66033 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 21 May 2018 - 11:16 PM, said:

Why would you uninstall the game centre to begin with?

FTFY



Nishi_Kinuyo #10 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7880 battles
  • 4,572
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostSpurtung, on 21 May 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

FTFY

Because Warplanes requires it to be installed? :girl:

Plus its much less of a hassle to keep all the games updated.

And its easier to check all the news articles.



PervyPastryPuffer #11 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31630 battles
  • 2,404
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 21 May 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

Because Warplanes requires it to be installed? :girl:

Plus its much less of a hassle to keep all the games updated.

And its easier to check all the news articles.

 

The damn thing won't close itself after you click play, and the UI lags like a mofo. Sure it looks better, and all the games are in one place, but once you start it up, if multiple games need an update, it'll start updating them... What if I just wanna play WoT, and only play the other two during specials? Oh, gotta load every game's launcher because they're connected... It's such a clusterf***. Even after you close it, it stays running in the background.

Nishi_Kinuyo #12 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:41 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7880 battles
  • 4,572
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 21 May 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

 

The damn thing won't close itself after you click play, and the UI lags like a mofo. Sure it looks better, and all the games are in one place, but once you start it up, if multiple games need an update, it'll start updating them... What if I just wanna play WoT, and only play the other two during specials? Oh, gotta load every game's launcher because they're connected... It's such a clusterf***. Even after you close it, it stays running in the background.

Yes, because its such a chore to alt-tab and close the GUI or kill the program from the system tray. :rolleyes:

Also, it automatically paused the updates if you want to play something, afaik.

Or you can just manually pause them.


Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 21 May 2018 - 10:41 PM.


PervyPastryPuffer #13 Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:01 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31630 battles
  • 2,404
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 21 May 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

Yes, because its such a chore to alt-tab and close the GUI or kill the program from the system tray. :rolleyes:

 

Can I help it if I'm lazy? :trollface: That, or I just let the smallest things bother me the most. :hiding: Can't say either is a good trait to have to be honest...

Alabamatick #14 Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:00 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31849 battles
  • 3,111
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 21 May 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

Yes, because its such a chore to alt-tab and close the GUI or kill the program from the system tray. :rolleyes:

Also, it automatically paused the updates if you want to play something, afaik.

Or you can just manually pause them.

 

My routine for playing wowp, double click wowp icon, left click play, quickly left click system tray, right click game center, left click exit

 

 game starts :P



PervyPastryPuffer #15 Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:15 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31630 battles
  • 2,404
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostAlabamatick, on 22 May 2018 - 12:00 AM, said:

My routine for playing wowp, double click wowp icon, left click play, quickly left click system tray, right click game center, left click exit

 

 game starts :P

 

I just close the window after clicking play.

 

Honestly it should close itself, I dunno why it still doesn't do that...after numerous updates.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users