Jump to content


So what's on the exclusive Pref MM trade in list?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Wintermute_1 #1 Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:25 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44209 battles
  • 1,560
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
When WG says that there'll be an option to trade newly buffed Pref MM tanks for another tank on an 'exclusive list' not available in the common trade in. What exactly [Defender] does this [Defender] mean? Is there any [Defender] chance that you could [Defender] give us an idea of what might be on that exclusive [Defender] list?  

NoobySkooby #2 Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:30 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 12964 battles
  • 2,758
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

:trollface: So you would like a Defender? Join the que fella, lol

 

 

Seriously i have no idea at all what tier 8 tanks have preferential MM, but I find it so sad the WG just cannot seem to do anything right?



xx984 #3 Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:36 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 54885 battles
  • 2,506
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

probably just tanks like Liberte, T26E5, nothing to get too excited for, Both are great tanks however, but nothing super OP. 

 

Sucks they are nerfing the KV-5 like this tho, one of my favourite tanks. Will never sell it as it was pretty much my first tier 8 in the game back in 2013. They're ruining the one amazing thing KV-5 had, All round armour. Why not give a 100T HEAVY TANK 30mm turret side armour and 20mm hull side armour. wHaT A gReAT iDEa WaRGaMiNg


Edited by xx984, 21 May 2018 - 07:37 PM.


NoobySkooby #4 Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:39 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 12964 battles
  • 2,758
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011
So was the KV5 ever a premium tank then, I don't think I have been playing the game long enough to remember.

Strappster #5 Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:43 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23913 battles
  • 9,019
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View Postxx984, on 21 May 2018 - 06:36 PM, said:

Sucks they are nerfing the KV-5 like this tho, one of my favourite tanks. Will never sell it as it was pretty much my first tier 8 in the game back in 2013. They're ruining the one amazing thing KV-5 had, All round armour. Why not give a 100T HEAVY TANK 30mm turret side armour and 20mm hull side armour. wHaT A gReAT iDEa WaRGaMiNg

 

They're reducing the side armour by those amounts, not to them. The turret side is going from 180mm to 150mm, down by 30mm. Likewise the hull, from 150mm to 130mm.



xx984 #6 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:59 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 54885 battles
  • 2,506
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostStrappster, on 21 May 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

 

They're reducing the side armour by those amounts, not to them. The turret side is going from 180mm to 150mm, down by 30mm. Likewise the hull, from 150mm to 130mm.

 

I should of seen that... I feel incredibly stupid now, especially after i was screeching to loads of people about it :(


Edited by xx984, 21 May 2018 - 11:01 PM.


XxKuzkina_MatxX #7 Posted 22 May 2018 - 02:53 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49532 battles
  • 1,749
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View Postxx984, on 21 May 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

probably just tanks like Liberte, T26E5, nothing to get too excited for, Both are great tanks however, but nothing super OP. 

 

Sucks they are nerfing the KV-5 like this tho, one of my favourite tanks. Will never sell it as it was pretty much my first tier 8 in the game back in 2013. They're ruining the one amazing thing KV-5 had, All round armour. Why not give a 100T HEAVY TANK 30mm turret side armour and 20mm hull side armour. wHaT A gReAT iDEa WaRGaMiNg

 

One more thing NOT to screech about is that even WG isn't stupid enough to force you to exchange a russian heavy for a french or an american one. There must be an option to do the exchange in the same nation, so IS6's and KV-5's ==>> 252U and Defenders.

Battleship_Nagato #8 Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:12 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16123 battles
  • 33
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

You can get a T34 Black, Kanonenjagdpanzer and if you are lucky, maybe a T-54 Mod 1






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users