Gamemodes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RetroCh1cken #1 Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4552 battles

Okay let's be real, wot needs more gamemodes, after Frontline got released it really showed how happy the player base was to play a different gamemode, sadly this gamemode for some reason seems to be a limited gamemode. If wot had more gamemodes the average player wouldn't get as easily bored of playing the same gamemode every time, if we also had more wot would appeal to more players.

You might say we already got some but these are just gamemodes that switches up the normal cap or kill the enemy team mode, we still doesn't have more then one main gamemode.

So I've been brainstorming a bit and come up with some game mode ideas. Some might be really close to eachother, almost clones but I'm trying to just as many ideas out there.

Co-Op Modes: (player vs AI) 
In this type of mode you get to chose the difficulty of the AI, the harder the AI the better the reward.

Last Stand (Co-Op)

Spoiler

Take Action (Co-Op)

Spoiler

Historical Battles (Co-Op)

Spoiler

Heavy Transport (Co-Op)

Spoiler

Player vs Player:

Transport (PvP)

Spoiler

Frontline (PvP)

Spoiler

WG doesn't need to add these gamemodes but atleast more game changing gamemodes, right now atleast from what I think wot feels pretty limited to what you want to play with it's only gamemode ''kill enemy team or cap''

I might add more ideas later on, who knows? :P

Jigabachi #2 Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
We just got a new gamemode. The previous ones horribly failed because of balancing issues and general incompetence. Fixing the biggest problems around balance would really help to introduce working gamemodes.

RetroCh1cken #3 Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4552 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 21 May 2018 - 07:11 PM, said:

We just got a new gamemode. 

Yes but it's not permanent, they'll remove it the third of June, also it feels like someone has try to bring this up, an 8 year old game with no new game changing gamemodes (that stays) is just a bit sad.

Edited by RetroCh1cken, 21 May 2018 - 08:39 PM.

250swb #4 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:44 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21720 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
But in the scheme of things Frontline is a shite and self destructive game mode. The only reason most players like it is because they earn lots and lots of credits by playing it without any reflection on their WR. Because there is no jeopardy in playing Frontline, like you can't really lose,  those 'free' un-earned credits then get fed back into Random battles as Premium ammo and rushing tech trees, so distorting the game.

RetroCh1cken #5 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4552 battles

View Post250swb, on 21 May 2018 - 08:44 PM, said:

But in the scheme of things Frontline is a shite and self destructive game mode. The only reason most players like it is because they earn lots and lots of credits by playing it without any reflection on their WR. Because there is no jeopardy in playing Frontline, like you can't really lose,  those 'free' un-earned credits then get fed back into Random battles as Premium ammo and rushing tech trees, so distorting the game.

Actually from what I've heard a lot of the people like Frontline cause of it's just fun to play, a lot of people are trying to get WG to keep it if they reduce the credits they earn after the game. I myself think it is okay, a change of phase but I know a lot of the people who do love this new gamemode and some who couldn't care less about it. If they kept the gamemode it still wouldn't hurt anyone

unhappy_bunny #6 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:55 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17926 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

So far I havent got bored with WoT. I play plenty of randoms solo. I also play in platoons, both random and assault/encounter. Yet to get bored with the game. 

I was sceptical about Fromtline, but I dipped my toe in the water last week and found it to be fun for the few battles I played. Hopefully I will continue to enjoy it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users