Calling it now.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Simeon85 #1 Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:32 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 1097 battles

Block Quote

Therefore, every tanker will be able to exchange a particular machine through the special trade-in option for an exclusive list of tanks not available in the common trade-in

Defender.

Imagine every IS-6 owner trading for a Defender (it's even cheaper).

Or they buff the IS-6 so much it becomes the Defender Mk. 2

Bulldog_Drummond #2 Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:41 PM

General

• Player
  • 29446 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSimeon85, on 21 May 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

Defender.

An IS-6 swap for a Defender sounds like a good deal, if that's what is offered.

ihateclowns #3 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31390 battles
  • [TROP] TROP
Sounds like a good deal to me

_b_ #4 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55203 battles

Won't be an issues since MM is just about perfect, types are ok, bobject is typical new vehicle, maps are all good, tvps can flank ... so will just be a perfect everyone-loves-everyone-happy-playerbase game

Brilliant move, a brain-child of untold proportions well worthy of Minsk!

8126Jakobsson #5 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:09 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 66553 battles
Well I think the whole thing is dumb and adding an army of thousands (tens of thousands?) of Defenders in game wouldn't exactly making anything better. :facepalm:

truoste #6 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38045 battles

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 21 May 2018 - 08:09 PM, said:

Well I think the whole thing is dumb and adding an army of thousands (tens of thousands?) of Defenders in game wouldn't exactly making anything better. :facepalm:

It is dumb as duck and even WG would be able to admit that it is dumb but getting 2k worth of gold from pretty much every is6 owner sound like a sweet deal for them and WG has not really shown any concern about balance so I would say that it is more than plausible. 

Bordhaw #7 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:38 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11553 battles

Defender.

Who wants a Defender once the new T wz 51 is out?!

Captain_Kremen0 #8 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37279 battles

"swap your power crept prem for a power creeper and more gold"

They got some spuds on em lol

Francesco_Totti_ #9 Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:46 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 18420 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s, 22 May 2018 - 08:02 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

NoobySkooby #10 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:24 PM

Major

• Player
  • 13132 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostBordhaw, on 21 May 2018 - 09:38 PM, said:

Who wants a Defender once the new T wz 51 is out?!

Me, lol

Lets face it, the Defender is history, probably that is why the new T8 Polish tank is coming out.

NoobySkooby #11 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:30 PM

Major

• Player
  • 13132 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostFrancesco_Totti_, on 21 May 2018 - 09:46 PM, said:

Edited

Seriously?

Ok we all love to have a gripe about the game, but that is seriously low.

I recently lost a good friend to Edited, as probably most other people have, however much you don't like something that is not something to be wished on others, plus it is hardly going to garner goodwill towards us players from WG is it? Maybe I am naive or something but I would expect that sort of crapin the game chat, not here in the forums.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 22 May 2018 - 08:03 AM.

Balc0ra #12 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66296 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostSimeon85, on 21 May 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

Defender.

There is a price difference between them. So... I'm gonna say no, or it won't be 100% free if it is.

Tho I would not be surprised if it was CW tanks even. Or even old removed premiums based on the way they said it.

unhappy_bunny #13 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:45 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18161 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostNoobySkooby, on 21 May 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

Seriously?

I recently lost a good friend to Edited, as probably most other people have, however much you don't like something that is not something to be wished on others, plus it is hardly going to garner goodwill towards us players from WG is it? Maybe I am naive or something but I would expect that sort of crapin the game chat, not here in the forums.

Agreed. I lost a daughter to Edited. You just dont wish that on anyone.

Tony, you need to grow up. You remarks are not cool, they are not clever and certainly, they are not funny.  They only detract from any sensible arguement you might have.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 22 May 2018 - 08:03 AM.

Aikl #14 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:52 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25554 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostBalc0ra, on 21 May 2018 - 09:33 PM, said:

There is a price difference between them. So... I'm gonna say no, or it won't be 100% free if it is.

Tho I would not be surprised if it was CW tanks even. Or even old removed premiums based on the way they said it.

Back in March, Blietsky indeed mentioned "(...) trading old vehicle in for very special program ...very different...different, uhm... let's say for 'prizes'," as one of the options they were considering.

Seems like a bad idea to go for the blunt option instead of at least compensating with pixels. Even at Wargaming's standards. I believe you mentioned the good ol' Super Pershing affair not too long ago - bet that's not something they want to repeat (unless they're darn sure they can avoid it).

Francesco_Totti_ #15 Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:05 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 18420 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View PostNoobySkooby, on 21 May 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

Seriously?

And I lost my beloved dog to Edited 4 years ago.

However when a company that is already making tons of money insults me by first turning my purchases into worthless trash that I absolutely do not want in any shape or form, and then proceeds to ask for more money to allow me to partially evade the disaster, ill wishes are exactly what the people in charge deserve. 

Of course it's not a very politically correct way and there's always someone who seeks to get offended, but Wargaming have made it abundantly clear that "polite, respectful" words will be fully ignored so they are a waste of time. Think of it like this, what is there to lose? A post account?

Tony

Edited by Asklepi0s, 22 May 2018 - 08:04 AM.

Francesco_Totti_ #16 Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:15 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 18420 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 21 May 2018 - 11:45 PM, said:

Agreed. I lost a daughter to Edited . You just dont wish that on anyone.

Tony, you need to grow up. You remarks are not cool, they are not clever and certainly, they are not funny.  They only detract from any sensible arguement you might have.

As I said in my previous post there's always someone who is looking to get offended and I'm alright with that. It's 2018, it's bound to happen. Edited  You're an intolerant and mean person if you state the biologically obvious fact that there are only two genders. You get the picture - there's always someone who is going to get offended and that's just something to live with.

The whole point is that even with all the Edited (waiting for someone to get offended by this word because they have a relative with some kind of disability) stuff that Wargaming have been forcing down our throats, this is a new height. This is a direct insult towards the paying customers(and anyone who completed the IS-6 marathon, including the F2P players). More than anything people should stop being "respectful" towards Wargaming and say what they really think instead of letting them get away with all their stupid stunts. Being nice just won't cut it anymore. All the constructive stuff about the most glaring problems of the game has been said a million times for no impact, so the next step is obviously upping the ante and hoping others start to do the same.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 22 May 2018 - 08:05 AM.

Warzey #17 Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 57073 battles

Defender.

There's no way in hell, main reason being that a bunch of players own IS-6. 

unhappy_bunny #18 Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18161 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostFrancesco_Totti_, on 21 May 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

And I lost my beloved dog to Edited4 years ago.

However when a company that is already making tons of money insults me by first turning my purchases into worthless trash that I absolutely do not want in any shape or form, and then proceeds to ask for more money to allow me to partially evade the disaster, ill wishes are exactly what the people in charge deserve. 

Of course it's not a very politically correct way and there's always someone who seeks to get offended, but Wargaming have made it abundantly clear that "polite, respectful" words will be fully ignored so they are a waste of time. Think of it like this, what is there to lose? A post account?

Tony

Sorry to hear of the loss of your pet.

WG havent actually announced anything other than they are trying to resolve an issue that many have complained about, and they are looking to test an option. Thus, many peoples rants are based on pure speculation, not on cold hard facts.

So you have tried posting on the "feedback- current update" thread? You do realise that posting here on the general forum will get nowhere, regardless of the language used? If you want WG to notice your opinions you need to post in the correct place, not here. 

Losing a "posting" account is one thing, but it you insist on posting the way you did, you lose the respect of your fellow players, some of whome might just have supported your views, and in addition, you make yourself appear very immature and you devalue any arguement you had. Take a bit of pride in yourself and express yourself in a mature manner. 

Edited by Asklepi0s, 22 May 2018 - 08:06 AM.

NoobySkooby #19 Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:49 PM

Major

• Player
  • 13132 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostFrancesco_Totti_, on 21 May 2018 - 11:15 PM, said:

As I said in my previous post there's always someone who is looking to get offended and I'm alright with that. It's 2018, it's bound to happen. NowadayEdited. You're an intolerant and mean person if you state the biologically obvious fact that there are only two genders. You get the picture - there's always someone who is going to get offended and that's just something to live with.

The whole point is that even with all the Edited(waiting for someone to get offended by this word because they have a relative with some kind of disability) stuff that Wargaming have been forcing down our throats, this is a new height. This is a direct insult towards the paying customers(and anyone who completed the IS-6 marathon, including the F2P players). More than anything people should stop being "respectful" towards Wargaming and say what they really think instead of letting them get away with all their stupid stunts. Being nice just won't cut it anymore. All the constructive stuff about the most glaring problems of the game has been said a million times for no impact, so the next step is obviously upping the ante and hoping others start to do the same.

Well for a start i wasn't looking to get offended, but on that line alone your post means that you are offended by the company, we could debate and bicker all night long but in all honesty do the Devs or the folk that matter really pay attention to what goes on in the forums, I am not so sure they do.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 22 May 2018 - 08:06 AM.

thestaggy #20 Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:31 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14906 battles

It is more likely that the list will include things like the Skorpion G, Lorr 40t, Patriot, Somua SM and T-44-100. The premiums that are not regulars in the shop and not in the tech tree.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users