• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

toodo_cxh #141 Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45883 battles

View Post_Panzer_X, on 31 May 2018 - 10:14 PM, said:

this game should  be called  "World of Russians" ...:D

Actually more accurate to be: Tanks of Russians.

Just look the proportion of Russian tanks nowsdays in your team and enemy team in high tier mm....

(usually >40% (but it might just be when it is annoying enough to trigger me))

(And, 14 out of 15 enemies in USSR tanks is not that a surprise these days)

Ramunas20 #142 Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2929 battles
while playing in game mode front line, i dont get any expierence execpt with those tanks where u get free in this mode, wtf?

Homer_J #143 Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27494 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostUottafac, on 01 June 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

I can't log in the test server. For some reason there's an US account (discovered trying some other passwords i use) linked to my mail even though i am an EU player.

That is because your account was created before the EU server split from the NA server.  All us old timers have an account on the NA server but they usually arrange it so the EU one gets copied to the CT server.  Also your NA account should be locked.

If you can log in with the NA server account then use that.

gunslingerXXX #144 Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10371 battles

10k users online right now but cannot get a tier 6 tank in a battle :trollface:

Thank you 3/5/7.

I gladly would have tried type 64 agains 14 tier 8s btw.

toodo_cxh #145 Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45883 battles

Now that the Frontline mode is finished, why T-44 FL and T-32 FL are still in my garage???

WG, hasn't you promise to remove these 2 ugly things once Frontline is finished???

Anybody same as me that still have these 2 tanks in garage after Frontline is finished??? (unusable though, of course....)

WG, please just make sure you delete this 2 tanks (useless tanks) taking up slots on release of next patch...

On this page for EU WoT:

https://worldoftanks...ne-regulations/

WG said:

'Rental Vehicles

To make the event and its rewards available to as many players as possible, we are introducing two special vehicles that will allow all players to participate in the mode, regardless of whether they have a Tier VIII vehicle or not. The special vehicles are the T-44, Tier VIII U.S.S.R. medium tank and the T32, Tier VIII U.S.A. heavy tank.

If a player already has these vehicles in their Garage, the special vehicles will still be added to their account. Thus, a player may have two instances of the T32 tank in the Garage.

These rental vehicles will be available only for the Frontline mode. The vehicles will be removed from the accounts when the event is over.

A crew trained to 100% will be added to the vehicles. The crew will not feature any additional perks or skills. However, you can transfer other crew members to the rental vehicles without retraining.

When the event is over, the vehicles will be removed from players' accounts. All property (shells, consumables, and equipment) will be transferred to the Depot. Experience earned on the rental vehicles will be transferred to the T1 and MS-1 tanks. The crew will be transferred to the Barracks.'

Today is 06/JUNE, 3 days after Frontline is unavailable. And WG can't even keep a promise as simple as this.......

Typical Stalin's citizens' company......

Edited by toodo_cxh, 06 June 2018 - 07:36 PM.

cowtapult1 #146 Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:45 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3310 battles
more stupid decisions from incompetent dev team

_1Nomad_ #147 Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1772 battles
  • [RED_T] RED_T

Feature suggestion

Make a universal client for all languages and regions. The current system is a mess having different clients for all regions and only limited selection of languages in them. You can easily do it by having there a language selection in the launcher screen just like you have now server selection. Then you save all res/text and res/audioww directory content to language-dependent sub directories, for example:

• res/text-ru
  • res/audioww-ru
  • res/text-en
  • res/audioww-en

I don't think I am the only one playing on multiple servers having piles of different clients installed on my system. There is a complication with this that you could no longer test latest updated on RU server before rolling the out on other servers, but on the other hand they should be tested thoroughly before rolling them out on any server.

cerwin79 #148 Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5589 battles
Kranvagn need some serius buffs the only thing it has is gundepression! the dpm is horrible and the armour is crap mobility it moves, but there is faster tanks with more weight!...

Max_Calibre #149 Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19788 battles
  • [T-OG] T-OG

Will this YET another .. in a really long that's, long List  ..  of Patches .. so called Updates?

Actually you know just asking …...

Fix

Anything

broken useless 3-5-7 epic fail MM   (but epically awesome for WG €€€ in the bank

New Maps … you know where we freaking play our tanks on

Balance all those Broken OP tanks "You" keep introducing .. mostly T10 (like where else

sarcasm cannot get any more Salty than when it Wargame

Deividas_onaitis #150 Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6219 battles
Dis game is biges sheit

imedbouazizi23 #151 Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19204 battles
  • [GENIE] GENIE

i don't understand why WG will nerf  obj277 ??? it's not even competitive with 5A or IS-7   and now they will nerf it to the ground ! "2.7" aiming time? and  "12.5"  sec reload time with 2300 DPM xD  ??? really ..it's even wors than the T-10  now   .

sorry but i started to hate this game specially after nerfing the T110E5, and the 268 4, and now 277,... after 10 days of grinding XP on T10   i'll never buy

this underpowerd tank :'(

IceDevias #152 Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2255 battles
  • [ESU-2] ESU-2

Hoy,
USA 6.lvl AT tank - Jackson;
new turet have same spec. like old one.....where is difference? Badly programmed/bad descryption or...? I will maybe see that after I will buy that but now its looking like there is no diference. If there is, it should be writen in the descryption. Now it looks like only weight is highter, in comparison test it looks like camouflage is going lower too and only bonus is +30HP......thats lame.....
It should have maybe highter spec. like rotation speed, defence, reloading times or whatever, ...?

And why there is different DPM(damage per minute) with Hellcat, when they using same guns, munition, have same damage etc? o.O
I can see now, i can use top gun with Jackson sooner, without a need of new turret. and I dont need that much exp. .... Of course all tech line for Hellcat/Jackson is different farther, but this just sucks, it should have more penetration defense/see range on turret or something too pfff :D

Thx for reaction - Ice

Attached Files

• Attached File   Jackson-věž.jpg   341.81K

rxstar66 #153 Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1032 battles
  • [REDEG] REDEG
ac 4 experimental hp/per tone this tank needs a boost to engine.. how can a tier 6 tank have a tier 4 engine  just becase it has some pen  .. is like a angry snail on field even if the top speed is 60km/h you get 30-34 km/h at it best over the fact into a combat with other tanks it has small chances to win  a fight i would buff it  by reduceing it top speed to 50 km/h and some and a 75 75 65 armor would balance the tier 6 game 

Eltrix19 #154 Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2184 battles
When will be On the test server? 

Attached Files

• Attached File   Capture.PNG   1.11MB

Edited by Eltrix19, 15 July 2018 - 11:36 PM.

Katyusha_Taichou #155 Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25208 battles
  • [U_N_M] U_N_M

Here you have my feedback super great wargaming staff I love you all.

I am so happy to get ban for team team killing a team killer. Guy in arty one-shots another arty in our team right at the beggining of battle, so I turn my tank and kill him, but because I needed 3 shots cuz being in low tier tank its me who gets ban. You programmed your game and team damage system really great wargaming I give you that. Thank you for this ban, I think I totally deserve it and the other guy does not. I bow before your great wisdom.

MeNoobTank #156 Posted Yesterday, 07:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9930 battles
I just got an update to the public test. What is it ?

Turtlepudding #157 Posted Today, 02:10 AM

Private

• Player
  • 16959 battles
  • [V_O_W] V_O_W

well I thought i would play new update on test server today, only new feature is the premium shop now in the garage, which lets be honest is not really something that should be on top of the list of things to do that would make players at least a little happy. Just seems to me you just want us to spend money without having to go to the main web page. Also why on earth was my garage a complete fresh start, none of my premium tanks or tanks I already have and no crews? Even having to do the new player tutorial was just annoying. Can you do something usefull maybe? you know like fix the MM and dont blame it on pref MM tanks, you know it is an issue otherwise Grand battle would not have been introduced to take tier 10's out of the MM pool, but that didn't work because you gave everyone the option to untick the box, which everyone has done so you have a battle mode which prob cost a bit of cash to develop and it never gets used. 

Still Province map is just the worst map ever made, move forward 10 metres from start and team who camps most wins, Still waiting on the polish tech tree, still waiting on the new maps and please bring back the old maps we lost in patch 1.0, I don't think you realise how boring it is playing the same old maps over and over again. 

please sort it out, honestly I am fed up of playing what feels like the same 6 maps over and over again

Also tagged with 1.0.2

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users