Jump to content


General Feedback

1.0.2

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
172 replies to this topic

fighting_falcon93 #161 Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:42 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 31200 battles
  • 3,902
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013
Ehrm WG how do you expect to get feedback from Ingame Shop 2.0 if there's no thread for it? :mellow:

Tyhoun #162 Posted 21 July 2018 - 08:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 13543 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016
Why not more gold when playing test server ? WHY NOT ? 1 milion cash also 1 milion exp but just 20 k gold why why not 100 k gold . I wanna get exp special tanks but I cannot do that why to hard give us 100 k gold or more for test server . I want to get exp all special tanks an after decide which tank for me best .

DavenZ #163 Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13392 battles
  • 5
  • [DUCK-] DUCK-
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015
When I purchased Grille 15 in the new shop system, it was looking like a Grille 15 hull with G.W. Panther's turret

Edited by DavenZ, 24 July 2018 - 09:50 PM.


DavenZ #164 Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13392 battles
  • 5
  • [DUCK-] DUCK-
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

View PostTyhoun, on 21 July 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

Why not more gold when playing test server ? WHY NOT ? 1 milion cash also 1 milion exp but just 20 k gold why why not 100 k gold . I wanna get exp special tanks but I cannot do that why to hard give us 100 k gold or more for test server . I want to get exp all special tanks an after decide which tank for me best .

 

It has a bug u can glitch it by buying gold thru the shop in-game and payment doesn't needed

DavenZ #165 Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13392 battles
  • 5
  • [DUCK-] DUCK-
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015
I can glitch gold in in-game Shop by buying it and it gives it to me no needed real money

hedgehog_s #166 Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 73347 battles
  • 512
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
  • Member since:
    03-17-2015

Wow - its nice to see that the test server brings NOTHING that the players ask for but a brand new SHOP to try and milk us for yet more credits, gold and real money. I mean seriously WG have u fixed the retarded MM that everyone moans about ?? NO. Have you fixed the imbalance in teams where an AMX50B is supposed to fight a type 5 ?? NO. Have you fixed the spotting mechanics that you broke in patch 1.0 ?? NO. Have you fixed the garage chat that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't ?? NO. Have you fixed the disappearing shells that land in a different map ?? NO. Have you fixed the supposed overmatch rule that only works when it feels like it ?? NO. Have you fixed the map rotation that gives me Abbey and Mines for 13% of all my games ?? NO; Have you made Ensk tier 5 max because it is useless at higher tiers ?? NO. Have you introduced new maps to increase our enjoyment ?? 29 maps now when I started playing there were FORTY TWO real progress that. So what have you done on the new test server ?? Money grabbing with a new shop - how pitiful.

 

Ive just started playing WoW - what a pleasant relief - no toxic chat, no roffle stomp battles, a different map every game instead of Abbey 4 times in a row. Talk to your sister company and see how its done before WoT is ruined terminally.



DavenZ #167 Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:18 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13392 battles
  • 5
  • [DUCK-] DUCK-
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

View Posthedgehog_s, on 25 July 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

Wow - its nice to see that the test server brings NOTHING that the players ask for but a brand new SHOP to try and milk us for yet more credits, gold and real money. I mean seriously WG have u fixed the retarded MM that everyone moans about ?? NO. Have you fixed the imbalance in teams where an AMX50B is supposed to fight a type 5 ?? NO. Have you fixed the spotting mechanics that you broke in patch 1.0 ?? NO. Have you fixed the garage chat that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't ?? NO. Have you fixed the disappearing shells that land in a different map ?? NO. Have you fixed the supposed overmatch rule that only works when it feels like it ?? NO. Have you fixed the map rotation that gives me Abbey and Mines for 13% of all my games ?? NO; Have you made Ensk tier 5 max because it is useless at higher tiers ?? NO. Have you introduced new maps to increase our enjoyment ?? 29 maps now when I started playing there were FORTY TWO real progress that. So what have you done on the new test server ?? Money grabbing with a new shop - how pitiful.

 

Ive just started playing WoW - what a pleasant relief - no toxic chat, no roffle stomp battles, a different map every game instead of Abbey 4 times in a row. Talk to your sister company and see how its done before WoT is ruined terminally.

The polish tech tree is in development, they made changes and balances to preferential matchmaking, super heavy meets super heavy in a battle don't play at night with 2000 player matchmaking, dont play amx 50b, they transfering old textured maps to new HD 1.0 graphic, we have 29 maps because 1.0 came out. U know how hard is it to re-make an entire map? They could give you 100 new maps in the old graphic in a week, but its new graphic not easy to build up. They fixed Fjords. Are you playing free? Then don't blame the shop, be humble they dont play ads when you game or u dont need to buy the game for $40 or smth and play with 15 k player instead of 100k.



DavenZ #168 Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13392 battles
  • 5
  • [DUCK-] DUCK-
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

View Posthedgehog_s, on 25 July 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

Wow - its nice to see that the test server brings NOTHING that the players ask for but a brand new SHOP to try and milk us for yet more credits, gold and real money. I mean seriously WG have u fixed the retarded MM that everyone moans about ?? NO. Have you fixed the imbalance in teams where an AMX50B is supposed to fight a type 5 ?? NO. Have you fixed the spotting mechanics that you broke in patch 1.0 ?? NO. Have you fixed the garage chat that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't ?? NO. Have you fixed the disappearing shells that land in a different map ?? NO. Have you fixed the supposed overmatch rule that only works when it feels like it ?? NO. Have you fixed the map rotation that gives me Abbey and Mines for 13% of all my games ?? NO; Have you made Ensk tier 5 max because it is useless at higher tiers ?? NO. Have you introduced new maps to increase our enjoyment ?? 29 maps now when I started playing there were FORTY TWO real progress that. So what have you done on the new test server ?? Money grabbing with a new shop - how pitiful.

 

Ive just started playing WoW - what a pleasant relief - no toxic chat, no roffle stomp battles, a different map every game instead of Abbey 4 times in a row. Talk to your sister company and see how its done before WoT is ruined terminally.

 

also u seems like a very efficient player with 72k battles who blames rng,accuracy,overmatch mechanics because he cant aim. The chat is truly annoying thats the only thing u said useful

hedgehog_s #169 Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 73347 battles
  • 512
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
  • Member since:
    03-17-2015

View PostDavenZ, on 26 July 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

 

also u seems like a very efficient player with 72k battles who blames rng,accuracy,overmatch mechanics because he cant aim. The chat is truly annoying thats the only thing u said useful

 

Did I mention my statistics, my game play, my history ??? no dont think so try and keep on topic instead of slating players rather than adding anything of use. 

Nanoteck #170 Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:04 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30455 battles
  • 3
  • [RUAPE] RUAPE
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011
Runs with you ...
I thought it could not get any worse, BUT:
You are always topping it again.
I took a break for 1 week because you can not tear anything anymore so you play well.
Now i thought okay few patches let's see what comes next.
New MM etc.
The new graphics you got done bomb then.
It does not matter, because what happened today or yesterday in the game has made as much sense as drilling a hole in the knee and blowing confetti through it.
30 bouts of which 8 victories. 30: 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!
New MM on the [edited]!
The levels may now be a bit more balanced but why ALWAYS the last idiots in my team and the FULL PROS in the opposing team?
Add the personal rating to the MM.
Can not be so difficult in what you have already done.
If I look at the personal rating, I can tell from the outset which team wins.
Do something like Instances. Server 1 rating from 0 to 5000 and server 2 from 5001 to 10000+.
Anyway, if that does not change, you saw me the last time in WoT.
What you can expect,
if you almost always take the enemy team apart by yourself and then only lose because of such compilations.
It really blows away the mood.


Antal_Csongor #171 Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15199 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    04-09-2017
why can not play on the test server press on the fight and only load does not happen anything?

Shadow_queen99 #172 Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:09 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4190 battles
  • 8
  • [LY] LY
  • Member since:
    01-01-2016
is test server down or what 

opps_I_missed #173 Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:26 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 62877 battles
  • 68
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    08-06-2011
Stopped playing in dec 17  and from what I read I wont be back yet if ever 





Also tagged with 1.0.2

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users