Jump to content


I demand a refund, A full refund.

Pref mm Removal Refund

  • Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

Aoishi #1 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:32 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19423 battles
  • 462
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

*
POPULAR

So as you probably know they are "Rebalancing" pref mm tanks, Which is already bad in itself but on top of that they are offering a "Trade in" for the low low price of 2000 gold if we don't like our new rebalanced vehicle.

 

It's against EU law for a one sided contract change without a full refund.

 

If Wargaming go ahead with their scheme it could kill the game completely. They are killing off all their old premium players and supporters by doing this. Imagine playing and supporting the game for years and your precious pref mm tank gets rebalanced without consent and you're just given the middle finger. If this goes ahead i'll kindly remind customer support of my rights as an EU Citizen



EltvilleTiger #2 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:38 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20523 battles
  • 1,545
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

So, outside of complaining to the community, have you made these same comments in a ticket to the Account team at WG?  

 

The game won't be killed completely no matter what you think. Not by this latest change to premium MM tanks.  "rebalanced without consent" - We don't get a vote on the council of change at WG.  We can give feedback but it is up to WG to do with every bit of feedback.  Contact the support team at WG and let us know what you find out.  Otherwise, there are plenty of these threads already in existence so you should jump in there and continue those discussions rather than ask folks to repeat what they've already typed elsewhere.



Aoishi #3 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:43 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19423 battles
  • 462
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostEltvilleTiger, on 24 May 2018 - 06:38 AM, said:

So, outside of complaining to the community, have you made these same comments in a ticket to the Account team at WG?  

 

The game won't be killed completely no matter what you think. Not by this latest change to premium MM tanks.  "rebalanced without consent" - We don't get a vote on the council of change at WG.  We can give feedback but it is up to WG to do with every bit of feedback.  Contact the support team at WG and let us know what you find out.  Otherwise, there are plenty of these threads already in existence so you should jump in there and continue those discussions rather than ask folks to repeat what they've already typed elsewhere.

 

I'm saying could. Do you know how many people who own pref mm tanks that will get screwed over by this? Needless to say a lot of them might stop playing after these changes

EltvilleTiger #4 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:54 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20523 battles
  • 1,545
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

If the only premium tanks that a person owned were all affected by this change, that person may feel slighted or screwed.  For me, will my Churchill3 be affected?  Maybe.  It is one of a line of premiums I own and I don't feel like I need to ask for a full refund in an open post to the community (yet).   I think you might be over generalising the situation by stating everyone or a lot of people are going to feel like you. 

 

Now is the time to submit a ticket and see what they say in an official manner.  In these forums live only a small subset of the actual player base and WG only rarely posts and almost never posts a reply to an existing thread.  I think that creating one single thread for a subject that affects the community is the best approach to get WG's attention.  Otherwise, there will be tens or hundreds of variously titled threads that somehow deal with possibly the same subject.  That doesn't hold as much weight as the single pinned post with a slew of responses.  Again, realize that this is only a small part of the actual player base so while there might be a post with 50 responses, that doesn't mean that is the greater feeling of everyone.  



Coopsjc21 #5 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:54 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8361 battles
  • 729
  • Member since:
    07-14-2015

I estimate 33 credit card warriors players will quit WoT over these changes.

 

A devastating blow to WGs revenue stream.



NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:55 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26749 battles
  • 1,702
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
Pref MM tanks were always effectively tier 7.5 and you got screwed more by 3-5-7 ensuring you frequently met tier 9. What WG are proposing is actually a buff to make your tier 8 actually tier 8. You're getting a better tank. The option to trade up after they buff them is a choice not a requirement.

Aoishi #7 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:55 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19423 battles
  • 462
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostCoopsjc21, on 24 May 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

I estimate 33 credit card warriors players will quit WoT over these changes.

 

A devastating blow to WGs revenue stream.

 

And that number just inflated to 34

vixu #8 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:01 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 41326 battles
  • 2,918
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011

View PostAoishi, on 24 May 2018 - 06:43 AM, said:

 

I'm saying could. Do you know how many people who own pref mm tanks that will get screwed over by this? Needless to say a lot of them might stop playing after these changes

 

I own 4 pref mm tonks, Even bought Type59 for hard coin. Others got during the events. Now 3/4 are fairly bad atm. So bad that they mostly gather dust. Now wg promises to rebalance these useless tonks to make them playable within the new  tier spread.

- Why should I be upset w/o even knowing what are the new properties?

- Why should I be upset even if the properties are not as good as I'd like them to be? These tanks will continue to gather dust as they do now - nothing will change.
- On top of that, I can use some of the gold that I don't use + a tonk that I dont use to perhaps get another prem tonk, which I might want to get but not for another 40 eur.

 

I find that "pref mm" whine a bit overreacting. But again, perhaps I don't own any tanks where pref mm makes them shine. 



EltvilleTiger #9 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:02 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20523 battles
  • 1,545
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011
Aoishi, you know that statement will require the obligatory mentioning of your current game count should you actually quit.  Nothing like posting a threat to quit while seeing that you continue to play the game.... dude, why give up on all of your effort just because you feel slighted about a recent change?  You have five tier X's researched/owned plus another 225 that you've played in almost 19k games.... unless the game is really too sour for your taste, i would ask that you reconsider and continue to play.  

Aoishi #10 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:04 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19423 battles
  • 462
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016
I'm mainly worried about what will happen to the E 25, As that tank will most likely actually get nerfed 
 

View PostEltvilleTiger, on 24 May 2018 - 07:02 AM, said:

Aoishi, you know that statement will require the obligatory mentioning of your current game count should you actually quit.  Nothing like posting a threat to quit while seeing that you continue to play the game.... dude, why give up on all of your effort just because you feel slighted about a recent change?  You have five tier X's researched/owned plus another 225 that you've played in almost 19k games.... unless the game is really too sour for your taste, i would ask that you reconsider and continue to play.  

 

I'm not quitting i just want my refund 
 

Coopsjc21 #11 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:12 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8361 battles
  • 729
  • Member since:
    07-14-2015

View PostAoishi, on 24 May 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

 

I'm not quitting i just want my refund 

 

You're better off posting on the forum asking for a bag of rocking horse shitt, you've got a better chance of getting that.

Ceeb #12 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:23 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30073 battles
  • 5,101
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

I also demand a full refund from Fiat.  My Fiat 500 Twin Air has been used for 3 years. and you know what, Fiat brought a new Twin Air with more toys and a new look. God damn them mine just isn't the same for being the same model.  So I demand they refund me.

 

 



Aoishi #13 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19423 battles
  • 462
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostCeeb, on 24 May 2018 - 07:23 AM, said:

I also demand a full refund from Fiat.  My Fiat 500 Twin Air has been used for 3 years. and you know what, Fiat brought a new Twin Air with more toys and a new look. God damn them mine just isn't the same for being the same model.  So I demand they refund me.

 

 

 

Think about how they are going to change tanks that are good tier for tier like the E 25

Element6_TheSprout #14 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:26 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28638 battles
  • 10,033
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostAoishi, on 24 May 2018 - 06:55 AM, said:

 

And that number just inflated to 34

According to Wot News 11.500 players registered last month, some of which are likely rerolls etc. If only a fraction of these stay around for some time I bet it makes up for it.



MeetriX #15 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:30 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18775 battles
  • 2,505
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View PostAoishi, on 24 May 2018 - 07:04 AM, said:

I'm mainly worried about what will happen to the E 25, As that tank will most likely actually get nerfed 

 

Nerf like how?

Decrease its camo, rof, speed and accuracy so it can meet tier 9s.



Ceeb #16 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:37 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30073 battles
  • 5,101
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostAoishi, on 24 May 2018 - 06:25 AM, said:

 

Think about how they are going to change tanks that are good tier for tier like the E 25

 

​Considering I haven't played my E25 in about 4 years I don't see a problem.   I find the gun while rapid it  lacks punch in todays over buffed heavy idiot proof tanks like the Type4/5 and the window licking special proof Bobject  (not that the E25 would see it anyway)

 

I've been off the game for over a week. I'm taking a break as the game (IMO has gone to crap) and needs something more than Frontline (which I really enjoyed) and pretty looking graphics.

 

I'm open minded about the PMM changes.   I don't play my T-34-3, Super Pershing, 112, Panther M10. So would like to see changes to them for the better if it sorts out the match maker.

 

But My game time is in Planetside 2 at the moment due to the disillusionment of WoT so my opinion counts less. But I'm having fun.



MaxxyNL #17 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:53 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10782 battles
  • 682
  • [THEFF] THEFF
  • Member since:
    04-05-2013

View PostAoishi, on 24 May 2018 - 07:32 AM, said:

So as you probably know they are "Rebalancing" pref mm tanks, Which is already bad in itself but on top of that they are offering a "Trade in" for the low low price of 2000 gold if we don't like our new rebalanced vehicle.

 

It's against EU law for a one sided contract change without a full refund.

 

If Wargaming go ahead with their scheme it could kill the game completely. They are killing off all their old premium players and supporters by doing this. Imagine playing and supporting the game for years and your precious pref mm tank gets rebalanced without consent and you're just given the middle finger. If this goes ahead i'll kindly remind customer support of my rights as an EU Citizen

 

Wargaming does not want to pay YOU money, they want YOU to pay THEM:hiding:

Jigabachi #18 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:55 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17846 battles
  • 17,912
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
How exactly does it break EU law? Especially since you even fully agreed with the eula and all the other rules that give you some pointers about changes to vehicles...

Trooper_One #19 Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20908 battles
  • 447
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View PostCeeb, on 24 May 2018 - 07:23 AM, said:

I also demand a full refund from Fiat.  My Fiat 500 Twin Air has been used for 3 years. and you know what, Fiat brought a new Twin Air with more toys and a new look. God damn them mine just isn't the same for being the same model.  So I demand they refund me.

 

 

 

Not funny as intended and also wrong. But staying with your example: stop confusing car specification with a car's license.

HansiVonHinten #20 Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:11 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 40291 battles
  • 371
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

View PostCoopsjc21, on 24 May 2018 - 05:54 AM, said:

I estimate 33 credit card warriors players will quit WoT over these changes.

 

A devastating blow to WGs revenue stream.

 

It is not a question of quitting, but a question of spending money (paying Wargaming).







Also tagged with Pref mm, Removal, Refund

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users