Wargaming Store: The Mystery Bag Is Back!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

WindSplitter1 #41 Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:52 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 20400 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostKing_of_Terrors, on 24 May 2018 - 01:42 PM, said:

50e realy? I give more than 100 e for christmas and i get di*k

I gave 20 and got 40+ :D

kokek #42 Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24604 battles
  • [SPSQ] SPSQ
and 8€ shipping... yea.. no thanks

gunslingerXXX #43 Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:02 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 13865 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
:amazed: :teethhappy:

blaster1112 #44 Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12471 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

Great....

Also i'm not ordering ANYTHING from the WG store anymore. Ordered 2 things, Both have been over a week late.

250swb #45 Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:47 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 23230 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCommunity, on 24 May 2018 - 01:17 PM, said:

Get your own Mystery Bag from the Wargaming Store to bag apparel items, accessories, bonuses and invite codes!

Yeah, try and distract from your Preferential Matchmaking Edited  debacle with an exclamation mark at the end of your sentence! It will make everybody forget and feel happy again.

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing. 

Edited by VMX, 25 May 2018 - 03:53 PM.

djciolos5 #46 Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1839 battles
  • [DR-RO] DR-RO

In fact, I think they are TESTING now how bad ruining the PMM will hurt their sales.

If they hurt too much, they may think to re-think the "pmm perfecting" :trollface:

_b_ #47 Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:59 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 58064 battles

View Postdjciolos5, on 24 May 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

In fact, I think they are TESTING now how bad ruining the PMM will hurt their sales.

If they hurt too much, they may think to re-think the "pmm perfecting" :trollface:

Sorry to say this, but you there imply they are actually thinking ......and they've shown time and time again that if there is anything WG-EU is good at ... it's facepalming into brickwalls.

Homer_J #48 Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

Field Marshal

• 33400 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postdjciolos5, on 24 May 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

Because if WG is selling boxes (gambling) again, without any special occasion, it means that their revenues are low, 

Nah, they just have a load of unsold stock that is becoming a fire hazard.

metallusguns13 #49 Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19364 battles
  • [HAD3S] HAD3S
No thank you, special ops was a massive failure, I spend more than 100 £ hoping to get the famous type 59, and guess what no type 59, plenty of tier 4, like we are crazy about tier 4 and some gold, never again!!!

theherbster #50 Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:08 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 15058 battles

Oooh look at this!! look at this!!!

(just don't look at us screwing you over that real life cash you paid for the PMM tanks you bought)

Nice try WG.....

what am I saying.. this is a terrible attempt. absolutely terrible

VarzA #51 Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:29 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28132 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
-1x(The value of a mystery bag is WAY BEYOND its 50€ pricetag!)

King_of_Terrors #52 Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38477 battles
  • [SITH-] SITH-
Is not so terrible realy... i am tattoo artist,if i want bay some tshirts from sullen or maybe american chopers..one t shirt cost from 50-80euro... only crapits a mistery tank..i dont play nothing below tier 6...but nice to have some badges and stuffs from wg..i love this game..and i hate this people who work for wg in same time

djciolos5 #53 Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1839 battles
  • [DR-RO] DR-RO

View PostHomer_J, on 24 May 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

Nah, they just have a load of unsold stock that is becoming a fire hazard.

Homer, you are spreading myths here, :teethhappy:.

Selling mystey bags and Mutant at the same time , and outside any important event is a clear sign that money flow is not ok at WG end.

It is a universal truth that when a company is selling the crown jewleries....the crisis is there.

In such a situation I would stop/ postpone any premium buy, not to me tion the KV5gate.

Edited by djciolos5, 25 May 2018 - 07:20 PM.

250swb #54 Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:23 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 23230 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postdjciolos5, on 25 May 2018 - 06:19 PM, said:

Homer, you are spreading myths here, :teethhappy:.

Selling mystey bags and Mutant at the same time , and outside any important event is a clear sign that money flow is not ok at WG end.

It is a universal truth that when a company is selling the crown jewleries....the crisis is there.

In such a situation I would stop/ postpone any premium buy, not to me tion the KV5gate.

Yes, the whole 'KV5' thing is about WG being able to sell all the Preferential Matchmaking tanks all over again, but 'buffed'. It's of course an intentional distraction from the real job they should be doing by fixing the base MM of the game.

MattyGroves #55 Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27933 battles

View PostGkirmathal, on 24 May 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

Too bad.

As long as the content is non externally tradeable, via a facilitated or external market place for instance, these loot boxes are deemed not illegal in the Netherlands.

But...then there is one caveat...the bonus code.

If the bonus code is not locked to the account that has bought this Lootbox and thus tradeable for real currency. Then Wargaming could be in violation of Dutch Gambling laws.

Thus this is rather interesting....

No it isn`t. The last thing that was mildly interesting I heard about Holland was something about a little boy with his finger in a dyke. We never heard her side though ......

Edited by MattyGroves, 27 May 2018 - 02:57 PM.

Brodie_ #56 Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 92435 battles

Get your amazing  fantastic bin bag here...

Guaranteed to be more full of shxt, than any bag that you have ever seen before...

OSBTrebek #57 Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13358 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

OK,

After falling down and hitting my head two weeks ago, I bought one of these things and today it has finally arrived.

As promised, here are the contents:

1x T-shirt.  In this case a subdued orange colour with The raised/embroidered lettering on the front of 'PzVI Tiger I' but the PzVI is in black while the 'Tiger I' is in the same thread colour as the rest of the shirt but raised up on a black square background that makes it stand out.  A great shirt for around the house.

1x Glass Stein with some art of a T-62A on it.  Not bad, but the artwork is a little more 'cartoony' than I would prefer.

1x Velcro patch of the 'World of Tanks' symbol logo

1x Double sided redemption code card. Side A has a Dicker Max and a Garage slot (Tier VI German premium TD), Side B has a T-127 and a garage slot (Tier III soviet premium light tank) plus 7 days of premium time. Turns out that this is also an invitation code and not usable by existing players.

1x Box of 24 booster packs for the 'Earth Rumble' trading cards game that includes a bonus code card with two further codes on it.  One is 1-day of premium time with a Valentine tank (Tier IV soviet light tank) and a garage slot. Turns out one is an invitation code not a redeemable code for existing players.  The other is for 3 more days of premium time.

1x Triple pack of rubber 'livestrong' style bracelets.  One in black with World of Tanks and the logo in white, one in Gray with 'Heavy Metal', and one in 'I like it rough from men with facial hair' bright orange with the symbols for each of the tank classes in Black shapes

1x Triple pack of fridge magnets. 

So yes, it's probably a value well over the sticker price if I wanted each of the included items.  As it stands the shirt and the redemption codes are going to be used, but the stein is hiding unless a friend is a known gamer.

Edit:  The redemption code for 1 day of premium time a garage slot and a Tier IV premium tank are actually invitation codes not redeemable by existing players. Boo.  The redemption code for the T-127+Garage slot+7 days of premium is *also* an invitation code... Double Boo...

2nd Edit:  After discovering that the box includes two invitation codes this is pretty much a cynical marketing push more than a good value for money.  I bought this before noticing the nonsense WG was trying to pull with preferential matchmaking tanks but this has done nothing to change my opinion that I should keep my wallet closed to these guys until they bottle their greed.

Overall rating - A tshirt, 3 days of prem time, and a dicker max for 50 euro plus several euro shipping, plus 23 euro of import duties = not at all worth it for me, especially since they are probably making a profit on these things by farming out invite codes to existing players.

Edited by OSBTrebek, 08 June 2018 - 06:01 PM.

ihateclowns #58 Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36444 battles
  • [TROP] TROP

View PostOSBTrebek, on 08 June 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

OK,

After falling down and hitting my head two weeks ago, I bought one of these things and today it has finally arrived.

As promised, here are the contents:

1x T-shirt.  In this case a subdued orange colour with The raised/embroidered lettering on the front of 'PzVI Tiger I' but the PzVI is in black while the 'Tiger I' is in the same thread colour as the rest of the shirt but raised up on a black square background that makes it stand out.  A great shirt for around the house.

1x Glass Stein with some art of a T-62A on it.  Not bad, but the artwork is a little more 'cartoony' than I would prefer.

1x Velcro patch of the 'World of Tanks' symbol logo

1x Double sided redemption code card. Side A has a Dicker Max and a Garage slot (Tier VI German premium TD), Side B has a T-127 and a garage slot (Tier III soviet premium light tank) plus 7 days of premium time. Turns out that this is also an invitation code and not usable by existing players.

1x Box of 24 booster packs for the 'Earth Rumble' trading cards game that includes a bonus code card with two further codes on it.  One is 1-day of premium time with a Valentine tank (Tier IV soviet light tank) and a garage slot. Turns out one is an invitation code not a redeemable code for existing players.  The other is for 3 more days of premium time.

1x Triple pack of rubber 'livestrong' style bracelets.  One in black with World of Tanks and the logo in white, one in Gray with 'Heavy Metal', and one in 'I like it rough from men with facial hair' bright orange with the symbols for each of the tank classes in Black shapes

1x Triple pack of fridge magnets. 

So yes, it's probably a value well over the sticker price if I wanted each of the included items.  As it stands the shirt and the redemption codes are going to be used, but the stein is hiding unless a friend is a known gamer.

Edit:  The redemption code for 1 day of premium time a garage slot and a Tier IV premium tank are actually invitation codes not redeemable by existing players. Boo.  The redemption code for the T-127+Garage slot+7 days of premium is *also* an invitation code... Double Boo...

2nd Edit:  After discovering that the box includes two invitation codes this is pretty much a cynical marketing push more than a good value for money.  I bought this before noticing the nonsense WG was trying to pull with preferential matchmaking tanks but this has done nothing to change my opinion that I should keep my wallet closed to these guys until they bottle their greed.

Overall rating - A tshirt, 3 days of prem time, and a dicker max for 50 euro plus several euro shipping, plus 23 euro of import duties = not at all worth it for me, especially since they are probably making a profit on these things by farming out invite codes to existing players.

Thx for letting us know, appreciate it. The t-shirt sounds good but the rest is meh.

Mr_Burrows #59 Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50745 battles
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT

Sorry about your loss, but pretty much as expected. Just in line with the other stunts WG tries to pull nowadays. 

Edited by Mr_Burrows, 08 June 2018 - 07:35 PM.

Lord_Rochester61 #60 Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33909 battles
 roll it up real tight [guess the orifice ] but leave room for my fist you twisting turd people

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users