Which is better?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Which is better? (26 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Which is better?

1. T92 light tank (2 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. M 41 90 mm (24 votes [92.31%])

Percentage of vote: 92.31%

Vote Hide poll

YkyCommander #1 Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16912 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

I want to buy one of those and i want to listen different opinions. 

_6i6_ #2 Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3861 battles
i'd say keep your money :)

etody77 #3 Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 61145 battles
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
no one

Coopsjc21 #4 Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8359 battles
Luchs

undutchable80 #5 Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6490 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
T92 Light is more of a pure scout: great camo and VR but bad gun (pen), where as the M41 90 is a lightium with good VR and good gun. What role do you want to play in it? 

fwhaatpiraat #6 Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44574 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postundutchable80, on 24 May 2018 - 03:26 PM, said:

T92 Light is more of a pure scout: great camo and VR but bad gun (pen), where as the M41 90 is a lightium with good VR and good gun. What role do you want to play in it? 

Good points. If camo is important for your play style, pick t92. T92 has really nice gun handling and shell speed, comfortable to use on the move. Blackdog has really good and fun HE shells. Both tanks have pros and cons, but Im sure you prefer the playstyle of one of those over the other. Hf

Laukaus #7 Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8108 battles
The 3rd alternative: "Who cares?" 

Jotneblod #8 Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:01 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 849 battles

I much prefer the T92. It's a much better light tank and harasser. It's also the better sniper because it gets great shell speed on its standard round(the German Bulldog doesn't get a high velocity shell at all, whether standard or premium) and it shoots exceptionally well on the move.

The German Bulldog is better in the traditional medium role but it has worse camo than many mediums and the fact that it keeps it on the move is irrelevant when the base value is so bad that it gets spotted anyway. You shouldn't think of it as a light tank because it performs poorly in the light tank duty.

The German Bulldog has always been very overrated anyway. It's just an overhyped tier 8 medium with lots of DPM and good mobility but even worse penetration and shell speed than the rest of the bnuch, plus very poor health pool and "never bounce" armor. It's not even a good tank, it's only good because it gets compared to tier 8 mediums and people don't understand the importance of shell velocity. A moderately big fish in a small pool so to speak.

I know there are still some people who've been brainwashed into thinking that the German Bulldog is overpowered just like the AMX 13 57 but in truth it's a pretty average tank that looks great on paper but in practice is let down by a few key soft stats. It gets a nice HE shell against other light tanks but it isn't nearly as useful as one would think.

Edited by Jotneblod, 24 May 2018 - 04:03 PM.

YkyCommander #9 Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16912 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

View PostJotneblod, on 24 May 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

I much prefer the T92. It's a much better light tank and harasser. It's also the better sniper because it gets great shell speed on its standard round(the German Bulldog doesn't get a high velocity shell at all, whether standard or premium) and it shoots exceptionally well on the move.

The German Bulldog is better in the traditional medium role but it has worse camo than many mediums and the fact that it keeps it on the move is irrelevant when the base value is so bad that it gets spotted anyway. You shouldn't think of it as a light tank because it performs poorly in the light tank duty.

The German Bulldog has always been very overrated anyway. It's just an overhyped tier 8 medium with lots of DPM and good mobility but even worse penetration and shell speed than the rest of the bnuch, plus very poor health pool and "never bounce" armor. It's not even a good tank, it's only good because it gets compared to tier 8 mediums and people don't understand the importance of shell velocity. A moderately big fish in a small pool so to speak.

I know there are still some people who've been brainwashed into thinking that the German Bulldog is overpowered just like the AMX 13 57 but in truth it's a pretty average tank that looks great on paper but in practice is let down by a few key soft stats. It gets a nice HE shell against other light tanks but it isn't nearly as useful as one would think.

This comment is what i looking for. Thank you very much! 

Suurpolskija #10 Posted 24 May 2018 - 05:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17686 battles
  • [URHO] URHO

Well, on paper: Compared to my other light tanks, I do more dmg and assist on average with M41 90mm. But comparing it to a medium tank? I do better in my worst tier8 premium medium tank in pure dmg than in Bdog. But my winrate is very high though and I do think the camo helps a lot when games get close and some spotting is needed.

I like it. I don't have any experience about T92 except for seeing them in the field and they haven't really impressed me. Obviously if the camo is better and you are buying a premium light tank for spotting play, go for the camo. Wait for the ELC EVEN to come to market, I think that bugger has even higher camo values.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users