Who let the Togs out?

Tog love baby all the way I may have asked a dumb quest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NoobySkooby #1 Posted 24 May 2018 - 05:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8309 battles

Now I will be the first to admit that when I got this tank last year, I played two games in it and got rid, hated it, never wanted to see in my garage again. earlier this year I found I could get it back with credits, along with a few more tanks I had got shot of.

Fast forward to the present day, I love this tank even though it is impractical and virtually useless, I love to trundle around in it but I have to ask.....

What is the very best ultimate unicom way to make this monster a game winning beast? 

StuffKnight #2 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27574 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
Play against bots.

Gremlin182 #3 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 45653 battles

Probably play in a platoon of 3 togs.

I only take it out a couple of times a year, of course once they buff it and remove preferential match making it will be a superb tank

wremise #4 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47059 battles
  • [P4NTA] P4NTA
dont get spotted (lol):deer:

Edited by wremise, 24 May 2018 - 06:34 PM.

Bordhaw #5 Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9971 battles

View PostNoobySkooby, on 24 May 2018 - 04:55 PM, said:

Now I will be the first to admit that when I got this tank last year, I played two games in it and got rid, hated it, never wanted to see in my garage again. earlier this year I found I could get it back with credits, along with a few more tanks I had got shot of.

Fast forward to the present day, I love this tank even though it is impractical and virtually useless, I love to trundle around in it but I have to ask.....

What is the very best ultimate unicom way to make this monster a game winning beast? 

Block Quote

Incapable of brawling in the same sense as other heavy tanks are, it can not lead or take part in an advance due to its slow speed. Instead, it typically engages targets by trading hit points with them. This is best done against targets who are already weakened, and thus properly positioned, is a very formidable late game tank after both teams have lost most of their hit points. Its huge hit point pool and fast firing gun enable it to take on multiple lower health targets simultaneously and win. In this way it can completely turn a bad game around for its team. Due to its slow speed, armor that is more that of a medium tank, but excellent gun and massive hit points, the TOG II by default is not an attacking tank but more of a base defense tank, at which it greatly excels. Any enemy tanks that break through the front lines and approach the base circle area are usually damaged and have their hit points whittled down, when suddenly they are confronted with a TOG II with its full 1,400 hit points and fast firing, incinerating gun!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users