• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BEWM_invader #1 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1666 battles

Hello all,

Hope you're all well.

I am searching for a clan that will take me in tier 6 strongholds for now. I would like to platoon with others and be part of a good clan!

My current stats are:

Battles - 1300+

WN8 - 2690

For my WoT life profile - https://en.wot-life....vader-527304291

My current tier 6's are -

Type 64

AMX 12T

Skoda T25

T-34-85M

My current tier 8's are -

Progetto

IS-6

Hope you consider me :)

panda_onesie #2 Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26957 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

ta22xe.jpg

Sir Havoc's, HAVOC X Gaming Community is actively recruiting players across the community, we are extremely fortunate to have 2 War Gaming EU Community Contributors within our community who play an active role in making the HAVOC X Community what it is.  All our clans are multi national, English Speaking clans, we have members from all over the world.  We welcome chilled out players who are aged 16+ who are active within the game and want to join a clan and participate in clan activities, all members must use TS whilst playing.  

WOT UNI -  (Apply to WOT UNI)

Actively Recruiting new & inexperienced players wanting learn how to play the game, we help players learn the game the essentials and game mechanics,   offering platoons, training & skirmishes.

WOT UNI 2 -  (Apply to WOT UNI 2)

Actively Recruiting players wanting to improve at higher tiers 7 - X offering platoons, training, skirmishes and now offering clan wars once a week. 

HAVOC -  (Apply to HAVOC)

Actively Recruiting social players wanting loads of fun, & laughs not taking the game too serious daily platoons and frequent community training.

H2VOC - (Apply to H2VOC)

Actively Recruiting fun social players who are active players wanting platoons, Skirmishes & Team Battles.

H4VOC - (Apply to H4VOC)

Actively Recruiting players wanting lots of competitive team games (Team Battles/Skirmishes) & training.

H5VOC - (Apply to H5VOC)

Actively Recruiting Clan wars players wanting competitive game play & competitive training

Check out our website for more info https://havocxgaming.com alternatively feel free to jump on our TS for a chat with a recruitment officer our TS address is 178.32.223.97:12497 

The HAVOC X Gaming Community is Recruiting if you're interested check out our recruitment post! 

LordCommanderSirJ3fr0 #3 Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:46 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20012 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT

Hey there!!

Plenty of clan action at all tiers and platoons too, come check us out or say hi..

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/653810-waat-recruitment-post-waat/#topmost <--- Bit of info plus discord link..

I lead most tier6 skirmishes so would gladly welcome ya... :)

Timewarp76 #4 Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19549 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi BEWM_invader,

We're a mature clan a general demographic of 25-60 and well established. We have an active discord, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every other week or so. We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, casual social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!   

TankerLato #5 Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8611 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Hello, if you're still looking for a clan to join we would very much like to hear from you. We are Bulldogs2! We are an active UK based clan that takes part in organised battles most nights. We run tier 6 and 8 skirmishes to help you progress to tier 10s, and bonus's are activated regularly, and there are always senior members willing to give advice and help you to reach your goals and gain promotion to the main clan Bulldogs! Although we take our battles seriously, we all like to win, we also believe we should have fun doing it. So if we sound like something you could be interested in joining please drop in to our teamspeak and have a chat for more info. Look forward to speaking to you soon. Ask for- 

TankerLato (Leighton) - Bulldogs Recruitment Officer
              Red_M1st                   - Bulldogs Recruitment Officer
             Nuts_Will                     - DCOM

TeamSpeak server details:- vs27.tserverhq.com:6022
Teamspeak password      :- bulldogs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users