Another MM post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

HelpIamClaustrophobic #1 Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21118 battles

I announced it in the title so the trolls can skip it. I contacted support but they redirected me to the forum with a polite standard reply ignoring the whole content. So blame their excellent customer support.

I am sick of all the lies. I clearly remember the holy sandbox server and a balancing team would balance every tier starting with tier 10. So we got Mauses, Type 5 and the latest addition to the joke. And now this with pref mm.

We basicly got confirmation that pref mm had a heavy tier 9 based mm. That translates into 5-10 bottom tier mm. Now we know how they screwed pref mm on purpose. Could this be intended to push us into accepting the removal of prem mm. Making them a pain to play in the current mm?

I would understand the impact on the mm if they paired the prem mm tanks on either side. But they don't.

So the only right way to remove match making is to make pref mm absolete. Going to +1-1 MM. Then balance the prem mm tanks. I would accept that in a second. It is no rocket science. 

Don't underestimate the impact of Frontline. We all experienced how nice it is to fight in the same tier. I wonder what happens with number of players online when you end Frontline. And we all have to back to randoms fighting higher tiers 90% of the time. More and more I see players quit in bottom tier tanks or suicide. I am close on doing the same. I cant be forced to play games I dont like.

So how can we force WG to listen. First and best it not to pay. I invested a lot as i like to support games i like. That will stop. Ofcourse this will only work in numbers. The second thing would be something like going on strike. Completely boycot -2 games. So if you are bottom tier 6 against defenders and scorpion g' s then move on to the next etc. Do this for 2 weeks with large enough numbers and it will have a huge impact.

Or like many trolls will reply. I can quit the game. And yes I am close. I just hate to leave a game with sooo much potention. But potention should lead to something and sadly the wrong company is in charge. It seems it is going backwards instead of forwards.

malachi6 #2 Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:37 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49881 battles
You talk about trolling while there is a pinned MM topic at the top of this forum.  To which you will be directed after this one is closed?

Solstad1069 #3 Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:52 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 41019 battles

3-2-1 CLOSED

Ye tier 8 mm is harsh, but no we cant force WG in doing anything, its their game, but we can quit.

an0ther #4 Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32778 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I am not in -MM anymore. 

Jahpero #5 Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:50 PM

• 7736 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

Hello ! 

This topic is now locked ! As you know ("Another MM post" ), we want you to discuss about the MM in the pinned thread.

Have a good day.
Jahpero

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users