i just [edited]cant angle the tanks anymore

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

zero_fox_given #1 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3752 battles

chose the 705A line as preffered HT line for the missions to painfully realize that i cant the angle god damned tanks to prevent damage

IS-M - tank which should be very best sidescrapper i often got penned even i practiced the sidescraping and there was very little chance of error. later i realized the turret armor is screwed and even has part with 0mm armor

now 705, tank is still stock but what i see is people penning my hull from such angles its not even possible. of course they pen it from side right below spaced arrmor. who would have thought that playerbase is so skilled and so quickly adapted to relatively new tank.

or am i being [edited]paranoid? god damn i dont believe the average bobs i check their stats later are so skilled to put all their shots in the most vulnerable spot and not bouncing one on the spaced armor.

new we got the czech CC scandal with using cheat mods. do you thing it is bold claim to say that aimbot is still in use?

there were some waves of banning but there is pattern in the behavior and i dont mind geting my [edited]handed over to me by skilled player but not a bob with negative winrate who magically hits all shots....

Edited by zero_fox_given, 28 May 2018 - 03:08 PM.

Sfinski #2 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:09 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31728 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
Replay.

zero_fox_given #3 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3752 battles

View PostSfinski, on 28 May 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

Replay.

this is dead meme

Cossu2 #4 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28207 battles
  • [T6L] T6L
I started same kind of toppic few weeks ago and I think this problem is just growing every day. Lot of perfect shots trought bushes, walls, grates etc, where you just cant even see weakspots or even whole tank (redlined). Game is infected by cheat mods and sites who sells those thousends and thousends mods make their developers wealthy...

Balc0ra #5 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66286 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Take your 705 into a training room with someone else. Hug a corner and find the perfect angle for it. Keep at it until it sticks. 

There are legal damage panel mods that shows hull angle. One of those is on the WG mod site. It might help you a bit more. 

SuperOlsson #6 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21141 battles
  • [E-5OM] E-5OM

View PostCossu2, on 28 May 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

I started same kind of toppic few weeks ago and I think this problem is just growing every day. Lot of perfect shots trought bushes, walls, grates etc, where you just cant even see weakspots or even whole tank (redlined). Game is infected by cheat mods and sites who sells those thousends and thousends mods make their developers wealthy...

Do you happen to have a replay where you found a suspected cheater?

Cossu2 #7 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28207 battles
  • [T6L] T6L

View PostSuperOlsson, on 28 May 2018 - 03:42 PM, said:

What replay helps if you shoot thru wall or bush to tank?

Sfinski #8 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:47 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31728 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View Postzero_fox_given, on 28 May 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

this is dead meme

So you ask help without showing us what you do wrong? What's the point of this then?

Balc0ra #9 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66286 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostCossu2, on 28 May 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

I started same kind of toppic few weeks ago and I think this problem is just growing every day. Lot of perfect shots trought bushes, walls, grates etc, where you just cant even see weakspots or even whole tank (redlined). Game is infected by cheat mods and sites who sells those thousends and thousends mods make their developers wealthy…

If you can't see your tank or weakspot… how does mods help? I get the bush one, but still... a hole in the wall? Even with all the mods in the world it's not easy to hit past those at range, even less with bad dispersion. So even then... it's still RNG. 

View PostSuperOlsson, on 28 May 2018 - 03:42 PM, said:

A replay won't prove much if the "cheater" is the one aiming at him. As we don't see it from the target aspect. It will only prove he hit him, nothing more. 

Sfinski #10 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:48 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31728 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostCossu2, on 28 May 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

What replay helps if you shoot thru wall or bush to tank?

Shooting trough wall is entirely possible, if they are destructible or there's gaps. 

Bush to tank, have no idea what you even trying to say...

zero_fox_given #11 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3752 battles

View PostSfinski, on 28 May 2018 - 03:47 PM, said:

So you ask help without showing us what you do wrong? What's the point of this then?

i dont asked for help, i just said i believe there is something fishy in the aiming department.

do you want me to store every replay where i got owned by noob?

i mentioned it was over longer period so why the [edited]do you ask for replays?

Cossu2 #12 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28207 battles
  • [T6L] T6L

View PostSfinski, on 28 May 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

Shooting trough wall is entirely possible, if they are destructible or there's gaps. 

Bush to tank, have no idea what you even trying to say...

Tank is behind bushes, you can only see redlines. Tank is behind destructible wall or something, you cant even see redlines, only tank mark. Am I clear enought now

Sfinski #13 Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:03 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31728 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View Postzero_fox_given, on 28 May 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

i dont asked for help, i just said i believe there is something fishy in the aiming department.

do you want me to store every replay where i got owned by noob?

i mentioned it was over longer period so why the [edited]do you ask for replays?

Yes, I do. Storing replays doesn't take much space. I have thousands and thousands of them. 

Why do I ask for replays? So I could teach you what you are doing wrong. There's nothing fishy going on. If there is, well look at that, you can prove that with them replays. 

View PostCossu2, on 28 May 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

Tank is behind bushes, you can only see redlines. Tank is behind destructible wall or something, you cant even see redlines, only tank mark. Am I clear enought now

And what about those affects in anyway of you getting shot?

Cossu2 #14 Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28207 battles
  • [T6L] T6L

View PostSfinski, on 28 May 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

Yes, I do. Storing replays doesn't take much space. I have thousands and thousands of them. 

Why do I ask for replays? So I could teach you what you are doing wrong. There's nothing fishy going on. If there is, well look at that, you can prove that with them replays. 

And what about those affects in anyway of you getting shot?

No lähinnä sen takia, että en ainakaan itse osu jonkun seinän läpi näkemättä tankkia luukkuun kuin järkyttävällä mäihällä. Ja jos näitä nyt on tuhansia myyty, niin ei kai porukka tekijöitä huvikseen rahoita.
Miksi muuten jääkäri näin kovin on erimieltä asiasta?

pecopad #15 Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23557 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View Postzero_fox_given, on 28 May 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

chose the 705A line as preffered HT line for the missions to painfully realize that i cant the angle god damned tanks to prevent damage

IS-M - tank which should be very best sidescrapper i often got penned even i practiced the sidescraping and there was very little chance of error. later i realized the turret armor is screwed and even has part with 0mm armor

now 705, tank is still stock but what i see is people penning my hull from such angles its not even possible. of course they pen it from side right below spaced arrmor. who would have thought that playerbase is so skilled and so quickly adapted to relatively new tank.

or am i being [edited]paranoid? god damn i dont believe the average bobs i check their stats later are so skilled to put all their shots in the most vulnerable spot and not bouncing one on the spaced armor.

new we got the czech CC scandal with using cheat mods. do you thing it is bold claim to say that aimbot is still in use?

there were some waves of banning but there is pattern in the behavior and i dont mind geting my [edited]handed over to me by skilled player but not a bob with negative winrate who magically hits all shots....

Hitboxes and aimbots...

It would be great if WG would use some honey-pots, but I think there are glitches in some Tanks hitboxes that are being targeted by aimbots.

Makes tanks with frontal unhideable  weakspots, like commander hatches, virtually paper tanks with low mobility.

Edited by pecopad, 28 May 2018 - 04:13 PM.

Sfinski #16 Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:15 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31728 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostCossu2, on 28 May 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

No lähinnä sen takia, että en ainakaan itse osu jonkun seinän läpi näkemättä tankkia luukkuun kuin järkyttävällä mäihällä. Ja jos näitä nyt on tuhansia myyty, niin ei kai porukka tekijöitä huvikseen rahoita.
Miksi muuten jääkäri näin kovin on erimieltä asiasta?

Lets keep it in English in here. Shooting through walls of course isn't as reliable but it doesn't mean those things wont happen. Shooting through walls is extremely common thing to do. 

Have no idea what you mean selling these(these what?) by thousands and so on... 

Edited by Sfinski, 28 May 2018 - 04:15 PM.

Cossu2 #17 Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28207 battles
  • [T6L] T6L

View PostSfinski, on 28 May 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

Lets keep it in English in here. Shooting through walls of course isn't as reliable but it doesn't mean those things wont happen. Shooting through walls is extremely common thing to do. 

Have no idea what you mean selling these(these what?) by thousands and so on... 

Toki vaan. Sites who sell this cancer of this game claims they have have sold these bots thousands by sellcounters.

Stereoscope #18 Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 80117 battles

View Postzero_fox_given, on 28 May 2018 - 02:07 PM, said:

I just started the line, going with the IS-M for a few battles so far.  I am still stock, but I do remember even when I face the IS-M in another tank, it's an easy target for two reasons.  Slow and glass turret.  

for some reason, while I don't do great with my stock IS-M, I enjoy driving it.  Not sure why.  I mean, I like nothing about it lol.

Anyway, I don't know about the rest of the tanks, but I hope they are better than a stock IS-M.

Sfinski #19 Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31728 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostCossu2, on 28 May 2018 - 05:18 PM, said:

Toki vaan. Sites who sell this cancer of this game claims they have have sold these bots thousands by sellcounters.

Thousands. Out of over 100 million. And somehow you meet often those few thousand players? Also, giving too much credit for aimbots and what nots. You dont even need to be that good of a player when you already can perform better without the bot than with. 

Cossu2 #20 Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28207 battles
  • [T6L] T6L

View PostSfinski, on 28 May 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

Thousands. Out of over 100 million. And somehow you meet often those few thousand players? Also, giving too much credit for aimbots and what nots. You dont even need to be that good of a player when you already can perform better without the bot than with. 

This game is full of people who can beat the computer, I know. All the best of the best of the world play just WOT. This conversation is over for me now.

I make my self clear enought.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users