Good Karma

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bulldog_Drummond #1 Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:59 PM

General

• Player
  • 28542 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Being in an exceptionally good mood this weekend (due to work related issues with which I shall not bore you) I took advantage of the UK Bank Holiday to have a leisurely luncheon.  On my return I thought I might dabble a little in WoT and it was a pleasant surprise to play 6 games in my KV220 and get, despite being far from sober, 6 wins, netting about 200K silver and a bunch of rewards junk that I will sell when I can remember to do so.

There are some very interesting psychological aspects to this game, not least in terms of tank choices and game-play.  It is also noticeable that mood has a significant impact.  Other things being equal, angry and sad players lose.  A bit like relationships, I suppose.

AvalancheZ257 #2 Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:08 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3902 battles
  • [3WCST] 3WCST

When things go right in WoT it feels pretty good. Shame those moments are few and far between. I've noticed that when I'm happy, I play better, and take less risks. Positive feedback loop I guess. 

And for the computer's sake I think it was a good thing you won a lot. Are you a happy drunk or a... not so happy drunk? 

Bulldog_Drummond #3 Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:13 PM

General

• Player
  • 28542 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostAvalancheZ257, on 28 May 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

When things go right in WoT it feels pretty good. Shame those moments are few and far between. I've noticed that when I'm happy, I play better, and take less risks. Positive feedback loop I guess. 

And for the computer's sake I think it was a good thing you won a lot. Are you a happy drunk or a... not so happy drunk? 

I'm always cheerful when drinking, and level-headed even when not.  Life is too short to bother taking it, let alone a stupid game, very seriously.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users