Jump to content


10th lose in row and its not over yet


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

zero_fox_given #1 Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:43 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3189 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    03-23-2018

trying to get 25th win in the tier8 premium and guess what, all the inbreds are in my teams. every god damned time

and what else?*edit is raining on my tank from sky....

 

well, i tried to play nice on this new account, but enough is enough. i reintroduced old custom to add every arty *edit into blacklist wishing to meet him in my team soon....


Edited by Mlddim, 29 May 2018 - 05:59 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:45 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22217 battles
  • 8,351
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010
And here's us thinking you didn't give a fox.

CraftyVeteran #3 Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:50 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4147 battles
  • 431
  • [Y-U] Y-U
  • Member since:
    05-03-2016
blacklist me, baby.  *click*

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:53 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22217 battles
  • 8,351
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostCraftyVeteran, on 28 May 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

blacklist me, baby.  *click*

 

You're already blacklisted on his main. :trollface:

jack_timber #5 Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:54 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31622 battles
  • 1,723
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

Here's something that will protect from that nasty arty.....

https://www.youtube....h?v=kb0kiiB3O-o



CraftyVeteran #6 Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:57 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4147 battles
  • 431
  • [Y-U] Y-U
  • Member since:
    05-03-2016

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 28 May 2018 - 10:53 PM, said:

 

You're already blacklisted on his main. :trollface:

 

I must have been doing something right

mjs_89 #7 Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3974 battles
  • 154
  • Member since:
    08-16-2017

View Postzero_fox_given, on 28 May 2018 - 10:43 PM, said:

well, i tried to play nice on this new account, but enough is enough. i reintroduced old custom to add every arty *edit into blacklist wishing to meet him in my team soon....

 

And then you tk them or what? gj dude, ppl like you don't make this game toxic at all. I wish there'd be more players like you.

Edited by Mlddim, 29 May 2018 - 06:00 PM.


Element6_TheSprout #8 Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28638 battles
  • 10,033
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View Postzero_fox_given, on 28 May 2018 - 10:43 PM, said:

trying to get 25th win in the tier8 premium and guess what, all the inbreds are in my teams. every god damned time

and what else?*edit is raining on my tank from sky....

 

well, i tried to play nice on this new account, but enough is enough. i reintroduced old custom to add every arty *edit into blacklist wishing to meet him in my team soon....

Here's some food for thought;

 

If you play for an hour, you play in something like 0,03% of all battles that play on the server, or less. Likely quite a bit less, but this is a plausible minimum. You do that for some time, and add all SPG players to your blacklist, and it will soon fill up, but the people you have on it only make up for a tiny fraction of the players you can potentially encounter. If you encounter one of them again, it is likely he/she will be in a tank that is not an SPG.

 

Since you play so vry few battles out of all battles that run duing the time you are online, it is not unreasonable to assume that you will get a skewed proportion of either good or bad players, or you might get a skewed proportion of teams that either deploy well, or deploy like muppets. You might also get a skewed RNG outcome for your teams, and you might get shafted by the MM so you end up in more teams with bad tanks compared to the enemy team, than vice versa.

 

It is, however, extremely unlikely that inbreds congregate on your teams. It is much more likely that you simply think of the ordinary average joe, which in fact is average and not inbread, as a lesser human being. That is a fault on your end, and it has mostly to do with your expectations which seem to be blown way out of proportion.

 

But, next time something bad happens to you, you will have forgotten about all of this and reverted to a train of thought that justifies ridiculous concepts and things that border on conspiracy theory, because you can't cope with reality without thinking it is something that it is not.

 

 


Edited by Mlddim, 29 May 2018 - 06:01 PM.


Pattonizer #9 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8338 battles
  • 182
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011
https://en.wot-life....zero_fox_given/

Overall, you're doing quite good IMO. Just need a good sleep to it.

Seymmelb #10 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:02 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 991 battles
  • 58
  • Member since:
    07-22-2017

I really don't get why people get so annoyed with artillery, yes they can be incredibly frustrating to be against but if you make sure you're out of their line of sight then they shouldn't be much of a problem.

They are also incredibly useful to be with, they can help your team when they're pinned down by enemy TD's and heavies or can give firing support when facing a beefy Heavy tank.



CraftyVeteran #11 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4147 battles
  • 431
  • [Y-U] Y-U
  • Member since:
    05-03-2016

View Postjack_timber, on 28 May 2018 - 10:54 PM, said:

Here's something that will protect from that nasty arty.....

https://www.youtube....h?v=kb0kiiB3O-o

 

that was so cheesy but I laughed like hell at that one 

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:08 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22217 battles
  • 8,351
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Post___Rampage___, on 28 May 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

https://en.wot-life....zero_fox_given/

Overall, you're doing quite good IMO. Just need a good sleep to it.

 

Of course he is....he's been playing for years.

Jigabachi #13 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17846 battles
  • 17,912
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
I'd like to remond you that arty is among your most played tanks on your reroll account here. I'd also like to tell you to grow up.

Balc0ra #14 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 63369 battles
  • 14,799
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
You should change your nick based on how many rant topics you have made since you made that account. 

TheComfyChair #15 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:20 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6219 battles
  • 579
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
I keep saying it but ….lose three in a row … go to the pub instead of smashing up your keyboard ;)

Enforcer1975 #16 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:24 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 18986 battles
  • 10,016
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 28 May 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

You should change your nick based on how many rant topics you have made since you made that account. 

Snowflake would be a nice name...



Suurpolskija #17 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:33 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17686 battles
  • 1,384
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016
ATTENTION! THERE'S A GUY HERE THAT NEEDS ATTENTION!

Knight_Zao #18 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26834 battles
  • 188
  • [KOOL] KOOL
  • Member since:
    08-17-2014

hmmm, didnt really think about the XP thing:

 

i played 10 games and lost all 10 on the trot and that rarely happens to me, i was grinding credits in tier 8 and for once i wasnt always bottom tier, but i wasnt bloody winning either !!!

 

Then i decided to play tier 9 and won nearly all my games bringing WR to over 50% for the night....

 

Coincidence? maybe, but this is WG we are talking about.....



Renesco #19 Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:57 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 20815 battles
  • 423
  • [SOBAD] SOBAD
  • Member since:
    10-08-2010

View PostTheComfyChair, on 28 May 2018 - 11:20 PM, said:

I keep saying it but ….lose three in a row … go to the pub instead of smashing up your keyboard ;)

 

I do this too, no excuses. Lose 3 in a row and I'm done for at least 3 or 4 hours, maybe for the day.

Solstad1069 #20 Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:50 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 39388 battles
  • 2,978
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

View PostKnight_Zao, on 28 May 2018 - 11:59 PM, said:

hmmm, didnt really think about the XP thing:

 

i played 10 games and lost all 10 on the trot and that rarely happens to me, i was grinding credits in tier 8 and for once i wasnt always bottom tier, but i wasnt bloody winning either !!!

 

Then i decided to play tier 9 and won nearly all my games bringing WR to over 50% for the night....

 

Coincidence? maybe, but this is WG we are talking about.....

 

randoms dont always work like this.

WLWLWLWLWLWLWLW

 

This is also random

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users