A nerf of object 268 v4

object 268 v4

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Procjon #1 Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 55517 battles

So i was hoping that after a period of milking players the nerf happened as usual, the cycle of cleaning free EXP is over and this POWER CREEP can be handled in more proper manner, right?

NIET! Players are smart so what is the fix to the nerf?

PLATOON.

I don't mind having platoon of 3 of this nice tank as long as it is not one sided !!! Tonight i played few games like that and oh boy i kept my hope going - we can do it - NIET, it was impossible to win against those tanks on one team ONLY. Basically there is not enough firing power to stop them before they run over you.

Such power creep tanks should have special algorithm for MM that allows them into a battle only if there is same power creep tank on the opposite team to counter balance it.:trollface:

HF

ps. A nerf was silly cosmetic change, can not wait for object 279 :facepalm: 

Edited by Procjon, 01 June 2018 - 04:41 AM.

Hedgehog1963 #2 Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:45 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51287 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
No.  What WG want you to do is grind the thing yourself.

truoste #3 Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38045 battles

Why would it need nerfing? It simply suits the playstyle of many. Very stronk balance, comrad.

DUDE_STOP_CRY_KID #4 Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14847 battles

No thanks %ucking you why nerf v4???????? LOOK YOU %UCKING IDIOT PROBLEM %ULLSHIT LIGHT OR MEDIUM ALSO HEAVY TANK ON BACK %ucking shot my ammo rack at my back! that NOT SHOULD BE NERF! Nerf? So I quit wot if so i tell you somethings Please buff of v4 only tank traverse 22.94 to 29.40 sec. if won't i quit wot. Wargaming you brain is %ucking lazy brain %hit

Wargaming is noob!

Balc0ra #5 Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:21 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66298 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostDUDE_STOP_CRY_KID, on 15 July 2018 - 03:12 AM, said:

No thanks king you why nerf v4???????? LOOK YOU KING IDIOT PROBLEM %ULLSHIT LIGHT OR MEDIUM ALSO HEAVY TANK ON BACK king shot my ammo rack at my back! that NOT SHOULD BE NERF! Nerf? So I quit wot if so i tell you somethings Please buff of v4 only tank traverse 22.94 to 29.40 sec. if won't i quit wot. Wargaming you brain is king lazy brain %hit

Wargaming is noob!

​Considering your reactions to different nerf topics of late. Your nick is as ironic as can be. 

Andrasan89 #6 Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:27 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6766 battles

View PostDUDE_STOP_CRY_KID, on 15 July 2018 - 03:12 AM, said:

No thanks king you why nerf v4???????? LOOK YOU KING IDIOT PROBLEM %ULLSHIT LIGHT OR MEDIUM ALSO HEAVY TANK ON BACK king shot my ammo rack at my back! that NOT SHOULD BE NERF! Nerf? So I quit wot if so i tell you somethings Please buff of v4 only tank traverse 22.94 to 29.40 sec. if won't i quit wot. Wargaming you brain is king lazy brain %hit

Wargaming is noob!

not sure if thats a troll or just something beyond human stupidity limits...:trollface:

the_nebuchadnezzar #7 Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47822 battles

View PostProcjon, on 01 June 2018 - 03:37 AM, said:

So i was hoping that after a period of milking players the nerf happened as usual, the cycle of cleaning free EXP is over and this POWER CREEP can be handled in more proper manner, right?

NIET! Players are smart so what is the fix to the nerf?

PLATOON.

I don't mind having platoon of 3 of this nice tank as long as it is not one sided !!! Tonight i played few games like that and oh boy i kept my hope going - we can do it - NIET, it was impossible to win against those tanks on one team ONLY. Basically there is not enough firing power to stop them before they run over you.

Such power creep tanks should have special algorithm for MM that allows them into a battle only if there is same power creep tank on the opposite team to counter balance it.:trollface:

HF

ps. A nerf was silly cosmetic change, can not wait for object 279 :facepalm: 

You are on to something. But it's not really about the tank. How is a 3 toon of Obj 907 any different from this? They will win everytime by butter through enemy tanks. Or how about a platoon with 3 T95E6? You fancy you have a chance against their RoF? How long will take them to get a Bobject from100% HP to a wreck? 6sec after they fire their first round?  There are many tanks in the game that have this same effect when you have 3 of them in a platoon. Especially If the platoon is from the same clan...

Edited by the_nebuchadnezzar, 15 July 2018 - 03:51 PM.

Procjon #8 Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 55517 battles

View Postthe_nebuchadnezzar, on 15 July 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

You are on to something. But it's not really about the tank. How is a 3 toon of Obj 907 any different from this? They will win everytime by butter through enemy tanks. Or how about a platoon with 3 T95E6? You fancy you have a chance against their RoF? How long will take them to get a Bobject from100% HP to a wreck? 6sec after they fire their first round?  There are many tanks in the game that have this same effect when you have 3 of them in a platoon. Especially If the platoon is from the same clan...

obj. 907 can be penned by any tier 10 easily, same any 3x platoon of other tanks. Obj. 268v4 not so much, it takes skill and luck even though you aim at weak spots.

Obj. 268v4 is completely new animal when it comes to power creep tanks. This is the first tank that can drive into enemy flank, hold the flank and push it through like a knife into a butter.

Just had a game in map Lakeville. There is no way any tank can drive through middle road next to the lake and survive while trying to shoot and spot enemy tanks crossing north. Obj 268.4 on my team not only did drive the middle, he went all the way up almost to the end the road, stayed there doing huge damage, doing even bigger block damage and spotting all enemies at once and being top tank at the end by score being still alive. And this is only 1 tank.

The problem i have with 268v4 it is noob friendly tank - no skill required. Try to rush a fresh flank in obj.907 or any other tank, you are dead pretty fast. I see "bad" WN8 players - description by noobmeter.com - doing 5k damage and 7k blocked damage by basically pressing F and shooting right and left. 

HF

Edited by Procjon, 16 July 2018 - 05:51 PM.

Also tagged with object 268 v4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users