Jump to content


How to know in advance....


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Dosjer007 #1 Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 588 battles
  • 393
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016
.... When WG intends to release their next update or micro patch or whatever on the EU server. Is there any wg related (or not) site that posts such info ... Lets say 1 or 2 days in advance?

Dr_ownape #2 Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:12 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 41078 battles
  • 5,228
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

yes lots, here we go:

 

here

TAP

daily bounce

status report

FTR (oh hang on)

RDDT

 

 

i could go on



etody77 #3 Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:58 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61189 battles
  • 942
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

News about new patches on test server.

no for example the next patch come in 2-3 weeks



Dosjer007 #4 Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 588 battles
  • 393
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostDr_ownape, on 01 June 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

yes lots, here we go:

 

here

TAP

daily bounce

status report

FTR (oh hang on)

RDDT

 

 

i could go on

 

Ive read some of those blogs. And they are written in a very bad english... Also a lot of gibberish before making their point.

 

 



etody77 #5 Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61189 battles
  • 942
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

forum, public test section, is the best ay

all that sites are taking infos from there



Balc0ra #6 Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 63404 battles
  • 14,816
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
1 to 2 days in advance? Well WOT portal do indeed post about that a day or two before. Or even their social media accounts. But RU is faster and nicer to share such info, thus the blogs post about it a week in advance usually, as EU always gets it the day after RU at this point. 

Homer_J #7 Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:36 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27285 battles
  • 28,185
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostDosjer007, on 01 June 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:

 

Ive read some of those blogs. And they are written in a very bad english... Also a lot of gibberish before making their point.

 

 

 

And your point is?

Bobik72 #8 Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 54176 battles
  • 27
  • [LAAX] LAAX
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012

WG is crap,imbecil,[edited]commpany guard loosers and [edited],bots and

suport un fair playing, manipulation wits this game shooting, demage

and spoting horny (preferation) the Poles, the Turks and Post-Soviet

states !!!!!!!!!!!!! 



etody77 #9 Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61189 battles
  • 942
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

View PostBobik72, on 01 June 2018 - 10:11 PM, said:

WG is crap,imbecil,[edited]commpany guard loosers and [edited],bots and

suport un fair playing, manipulation wits this game shooting, demage

and spoting horny (preferation) the Poles, the Turks and Post-Soviet

states !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

nobody cares about your opinion here

Ferditude #10 Posted 02 June 2018 - 08:05 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 862 battles
  • 542
  • Member since:
    11-22-2016

View PostDosjer007, on 01 June 2018 - 09:06 AM, said:

.... When WG intends to release their next update or micro patch or whatever on the EU server. Is there any wg related (or not) site that posts such info ... Lets say 1 or 2 days in advance?

Rita? Has a website with "status report"? info....

Even reports from Russian releases (often before EU) 



Ferditude #11 Posted 02 June 2018 - 08:06 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 862 battles
  • 542
  • Member since:
    11-22-2016

View Postetody77, on 01 June 2018 - 11:24 PM, said:

 

nobody cares about your opinion here

 

You cared enough to reply. .. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users