Jump to content


For real?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

FitFlux #1 Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:01 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 312 battles
  • 62
  • [WGNET] WGNET
  • Member since:
    05-29-2018
Spoiler

 

I found this, seeking for help, cause aimbot/cheat users - but if you look thats no so much...



Adre_ #2 Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 24031 battles
  • 132
  • [CSPI] CSPI
  • Member since:
    03-29-2011

Thats nothing, if these numbers are even real, due to WG  - no naming and shaming policy, i suspect they just made up some numbers and voila, WoT is cheater proof game.        Yet they apointed cheater as a new CC  (Community Cheater) in CZ/SK section :coin:.     

 

Ah, isn´t WoT a masterpiece?



Homer_J #3 Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:23 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27261 battles
  • 28,159
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostFitFlux, on 02 June 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

Spoiler

 

I found this, seeking for help, cause aimbot/cheat users - but if you look thats no so much...

 

Those figures must be from the first ban wave because WG removed the ability to datamine them after that.

 

You will need to explain what your point is though because currently you are lacking one.



evilchaosmonkey #4 Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:30 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16570 battles
  • 1,693
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
I wonder if that solitary player from the UK is our old chum Mr. VS?

Nethraniel #5 Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:33 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 12101 battles
  • 1,231
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
It is also general bans. So bans for TK and chat abuse and terminated transactions are also included. 

FitFlux #6 Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:35 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 312 battles
  • 62
  • [WGNET] WGNET
  • Member since:
    05-29-2018

View PostHomer_J, on 02 June 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

 

Those figures must be from the first ban wave because WG removed the ability to datamine them after that.

 

You will need to explain what your point is though because currently you are lacking one.

 

Its from 2017.09 @Homer_J

Bexleyheath #7 Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3051 battles
  • 188
  • [K0RV] K0RV
  • Member since:
    01-07-2018

Most of the cheatmods for WoT that a general google search reveal, seem to focus more on spotting/visibility manipulation rather than straight aimbots. Which makes sense, since WoT doesnt work well with the kind of lighting-fast, highly accurate snapshots that games like COD or CS have.



FitFlux #8 Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 312 battles
  • 62
  • [WGNET] WGNET
  • Member since:
    05-29-2018

yes but one example a player i have watched ,aims an enemy tank behind an obstacle, so thast aimbot or not? aimbot is more dangerous as other mods i dont care them i just hate "aimbot"

next : promod ( that mod has a fog remover ) forbidden or not? If you want to say that this mod is ok ( with viewrange indicator ) you are epic fail like others.

 



Xandania #9 Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34864 battles
  • 800
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013
Well, at the moment I'd say shooting at outlines that get shown behind cover might be a problem ofd the client - although I only noticed that myself in Frontlines so far.

Gremlin182 #10 Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 45620 battles
  • 7,668
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

These threads about cheaters and aimbots are getting more like a fb or twitter chat about Antivaxxers.

Where they simply refuse to believe anything except what they read on the internet.

 

There is I believe no way I as an individual player can identify someone using a cheat.

I may think I see a cheat being used if I watch a youtube video but during a game no even watching a replay no.

I can see websites advertising cheats read posts about them but still I have no firm evidence that I have ever met a cheater in a game or become a victim of a cheat.

 

So for all I know the numbers of cheaters in the game is somewhere between zero and 100% with a likely number being towards the lower end.

Maybe so close to the lower end that its not worth us worrying about it.



Homer_J #11 Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:17 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27261 battles
  • 28,159
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostFitFlux, on 02 June 2018 - 02:51 PM, said:

yes but one example a player i have watched ,aims an enemy tank behind an obstacle, so thast aimbot or not? 

 

Could be the banned function of autoaim+, could just be zoom out mod and vanilla autoaim, could just be a half decent player - I quite often shoot people through destructibles without any assistance and I'm pretty terrible.

 

Quote

aimbot is more dangerous as other mods

It's not though, it can't change RNG, it doesn't make a player more aware of what's around him.

 

Stop looking for excuses for why you get beaten.  Start looking at how you can get better.



FitFlux #12 Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:28 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 312 battles
  • 62
  • [WGNET] WGNET
  • Member since:
    05-29-2018

View PostHomer_J, on 02 June 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

Could be the banned function of autoaim+, could just be zoom out mod and vanilla autoaim, could just be a half decent player - I quite often shoot people through destructibles without any assistance and I'm pretty terrible.

 

Quote

aimbot is more dangerous as other mods

It's not though, it can't change RNG, it doesn't make a player more aware of what's around him.

 

Stop looking for excuses for why you get beaten.  Start looking at how you can get better.

 

I do not looking about excuse cause i was beaten, i just want for all players that they just do something. But you want, dont understand your opinion...

Homer_J #13 Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:34 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27261 battles
  • 28,159
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostFitFlux, on 02 June 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

 

I do not looking about excuse cause i was beaten, i just want for all players that they just do something. But you want, dont understand your opinion...

 

Cheats are massively overhyped both in their usefulness and prevalence.  I have never seen anything which even made me slightly for one moment consider anyone was using an aimbot.  It would be impossible to say if it was aimbot or skill or luck anyway so there really is no point worrying about them.

 

I still don't know what the point is you were trying to make with those figures.


Edited by Homer_J, 02 June 2018 - 03:35 PM.


FitFlux #14 Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:57 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 312 battles
  • 62
  • [WGNET] WGNET
  • Member since:
    05-29-2018

View PostHomer_J, on 02 June 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

 

Cheats are massively overhyped both in their usefulness and prevalence.  I have never seen anything which even made me slightly for one moment consider anyone was using an aimbot.  It would be impossible to say if it was aimbot or skill or luck anyway so there really is no point worrying about them.

 

I still don't know what the point is you were trying to make with those figures. !

Cause you even dont care about, talk to a wall is easier.



SilentGaze #15 Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 627 battles
  • 207
  • Member since:
    03-22-2017

View PostHomer_J, on 02 June 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

 

...  I have never seen anything which even made me slightly for one moment consider anyone was using an aimbot.  It would be impossible to say if it was aimbot or skill or luck anyway so there really is no point worrying about them.

 

...

so you don't remember that accident here in this forum where a player came to rent about cheating. He even put here an replay file to show it.  Unfortunately, that replay file revealed that he was shelf using an aimbot giving lead when aiming an moving tank.

 



Homer_J #16 Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27261 battles
  • 28,159
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostSilentGaze, on 02 June 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

so you don't remember that accident here in this forum where a player came to rent about cheating. He even put here an replay file to show it.  Unfortunately, that replay file revealed that he was shelf using an aimbot giving lead when aiming an moving tank.

 

 

Yes but I was referring to in game while I was playing, sorry should have clarified that.

 

But one swallow does not a summer make.



FitFlux #17 Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:34 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 312 battles
  • 62
  • [WGNET] WGNET
  • Member since:
    05-29-2018

Topic Closed

it does't make sense to talk about it anyway.



Joggaman #18 Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:53 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22685 battles
  • 5,888
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostFitFlux, on 02 June 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Topic Closed

it does't make sense to talk about it anyway.

 

in your case, this is true. 

FitFlux #19 Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:57 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 312 battles
  • 62
  • [WGNET] WGNET
  • Member since:
    05-29-2018

View PostJoggaman, on 02 June 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

 

in your case, this is true. 

 

you cant read? by the way? why you must quote and why are you trolling this topic?

cellaman7 #20 Posted 02 June 2018 - 08:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33671 battles
  • 4,468
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostSilentGaze, on 02 June 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

so you don't remember that accident here in this forum where a player came to rent about cheating. He even put here an replay file to show it.  Unfortunately, that replay file revealed that he was shelf using an aimbot giving lead when aiming an moving tank.

 

 

Eh? Well of course you have to lead a moving tank. It doesn't need an aimbot just common sense.

Also what is the point of having an aimbot if you shoot them first. It just then becomes like the vanilla auto aim?






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users