Brief history of the human mind

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Pattonizer #1 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8319 battles
This for all of you, who are crying like a baby for MM, for tanks being too underpowered, bo-hoo this, bo-hoo that. I tell you what's the only problem with this game. You.
YOU. Stop being a hysterical **itch all the time about what WG makes wrong about this game. Nothing WG ever tries to do can be compared to YOU. Nothing.

There are no proper words to underline the underwhelming performance you people give us every day.
http://wotreplays.eu...cf64622e629e4fc

This replay summarizes the whole day, I've just had. And no, it's not about me playing better. I wasn't even playing somewhat good. It's about, what the holy hell goes on in people's head?
Maybe should have stopped 10 battles ago, when it has started. I feel the numbness in my play style, coming upon me every time I sense total incompetence in my team. It is just infectious, so I saw no reason not to Yolo out to that Jpz E-100. Not that I wouldn't be overrun half a minute later anyway.

I have fps drops, lags since 1.0.1 all the time, but you know what? That's my problem. Playing with 13 fps constantly would be heaven, only if I could avoid sharing my online gaming with You.

Pvt_Duffer #2 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:05 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16541 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

replay, or it didn't happen.

oh wait..

Edit:  Ya campin' tw*t,

Advance your flank next time.

Edited by Pvt_Duffer, 02 June 2018 - 09:17 PM.

Cannes76 #3 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:07 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 63013 battles
  • [3V] 3V
Just had a tier X game where 7 players in the team were dead inside the first 1m30s... :D

Dorander #4 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17854 battles

View PostPattonizer, on 02 June 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

Nothing WG ever tries to do can be compared to YOU. Nothing.

evilchaosmonkey #5 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16569 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

Irony.

OP doesn't know the meaning.

edit:  having watched the video, sympathies that the 30B killed you - given it did next to nothing for the game camping at the back like a pro.

Edited by evilchaosmonkey, 02 June 2018 - 09:19 PM.

Pattonizer #6 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8319 battles

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 02 June 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

replay, or it didn't happen.

oh wait..

Edit:  Ya campin' tw*t,

Advance your flank next time.

I was clearly out of my mind already, when the game has started, no excuse.

However.
You want me to advance in my AMX 50B. Alone. Against a Jagdtiger, Jpz E-100, IS-3, and AMX30B. Maybe +1 arty, waiting for me there.

OH WAIT, you aren't one of those players, are you?! Let's see your....NO. No, no-no, no no. Please, God. NO.

No.

Edited by Pattonizer, 02 June 2018 - 09:24 PM.

Pvt_Duffer #7 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:27 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16541 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPattonizer, on 02 June 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

However.
You want me to advance in my AMX 50B. Alone. Against a Jagdtiger, Jpz E-100, IS-3, and AMX30B. Maybe +1 arty, waiting for me there.

OH WAIT, you aren't one of those players, are you?! Let's see your....NO. No, no-no, no no. Please, God. NO.

No.

Well....

YOU went there alone...

and then did....

f'k all.

alone

except die

or so.

so 

yeah

Pattonizer #8 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8319 battles

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 02 June 2018 - 08:27 PM, said:

Well....

YOU went there alone...

and then did....

f'k all.

alone

except die

or so.

so 

yeah

I see. I clearly meant your kind of people under 'YOU'.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45594 battles

View PostPattonizer, on 02 June 2018 - 10:23 PM, said:

However.

Yep, you were quite frustrated from the start with the IS3 and the pilot in your team which is understandable. Then the BC lost his mind which is even worse. But those bounces on the jgpz are just "bad", i know they're bull**** but APCR would've been better. Also that peek against the jgpz, when you clipped him, you could've peeked from the lower side without losing all that hp. One more thing, what did you think the 30b was going to do?

Sorry for the bad game but even after all that crap at the start i believe you could've carried your team to victory. First, you are a good player (better than me :)) and the enemy team weren't so bright. Only problem was you lost a lot of hp with that peek. Good luck and don't play when you're tired.

Pvt_Duffer #10 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:41 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16541 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPattonizer, on 02 June 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

I see. I clearly meant your kind of people under 'YOU'.

MY stats utterly attest to the fact that I don't sit in corner hopelessly and forlornly accumulating WN8 and blaming other people when it doesn't work out your way.

Who's the butthurt one here?

Pattonizer #11 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8319 battles

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 02 June 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

Yep, you were quite frustrated from the start with the IS3 and the pilot in your team which is understandable. Then the BC lost his mind which is even worse. But those bounces on the jgpz are just "bad", i know they're bull**** but APCR would've been better. Also that peek against the jgpz, when you clipped him, you could've peeked from the lower side without losing all that hp. One more thing, what did you think the 30b was going to do?

Sorry for the bad game but even after all that crap at the start i believe you could've carried your team to victory. First, you are a good player (better than me :)) and the enemy team weren't so bright. Only problem was you lost a lot of hp with that peek. Good luck and don't play when you're tired.

True, true, true.

I knew after the four ding instantly, that I've f**d that up. I knew I'm choosing instant death for going out to the Jpz E-100 as well. To be honest, I was surprised why didn't they kill me already, I was out in the freaking open. Previously wanted to flank him, hoping the Conq. can hold him up for a bit, but died instantly, so I went like 'meh who, cares, let's get some damage'. It was selfish. Btw, I felt my team wasn't going to cover me, so Jpz-E100 would have come up for me anyway.

With the 30B I was just plainly stupid. It was obvious, he is not going to be careful, and will come for me instantly. I wasn't thinking straight anymore at that time.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #12 Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45594 battles

View PostPattonizer, on 02 June 2018 - 10:55 PM, said:

True, true, true.

I knew after the four ding instantly, that I've f**d that up. I knew I'm choosing instant death for going out to the Jpz E-100 as well. To be honest, I was surprised why didn't they kill me already, I was out in the freaking open. Previously wanted to flank him, hoping the Conq. can hold him up for a bit, but died instantly, so I went like 'meh who, cares, let's get some damage'. It was selfish. Btw, I felt my team wasn't going to cover me, so Jpz-E100 would have come up for me anyway.

With the 30B I was just plainly stupid. It was obvious, he is not going to be careful, and will come for me instantly. I wasn't thinking straight anymore at that time.

Could be worse though, you could be in a kranvagn which can't hit/pen crap! :)

Spurtung #13 Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:00 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60613 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

Brief history of OP's mind.

- the end -

Pattonizer #14 Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8319 battles

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 02 June 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

MY stats utterly attest to the fact that I don't sit in corner hopelessly and forlornly accumulating WN8 and blaming other people when it doesn't work out your way.

Who's the butthurt one here?

You see, you are just proving my point again and again. I do not even know my WN8. I'm not using any mods either. 
This replay does not gives me credit, as I did not play skillful by anywhere close. This replay is just the true representation, why the battles are lost.

It's not about skills, dinging that 4 shot on Jpz was anything, if not unskilled playing.

It's about the utter freaking, unreasonable stupidity, complete mindless positioning and lack of awareness of the map. The whole lack of understanding about anything that's going on. That's what gives a battle away instantly.

The IS-3, the camping Panthera, the Batchat (honestly, what the holy **** was that), the Strv, the T32. Our FV and Obj. 905 was held up by Tier 8 tanks as I recall. Half of the team at least! Not unicum aiming, reflexes and crappy phrases like that. It's the complete lack of reason and the minimal ability of thinking.

Please, prove me right, with a nonsense response again.

Edited by Pattonizer, 03 June 2018 - 01:12 AM.

Pattonizer #15 Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8319 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 02 June 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

Brief history of OP's mind.

- the end -

Next time you get these guys in your team, think of me, okay? I'm gonna sneak into your bed, an whisper it into your ears..... 'Karmaaaa'. 

Pvt_Duffer #16 Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:21 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16541 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPattonizer, on 02 June 2018 - 09:06 PM, said:

Please, prove me right, with a nonsense response again.

OK

You went out on your own and did nothing.

Self evident in first 3 minutes of replay

Pattonizer #17 Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8319 battles

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 02 June 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

OK

You went out on your own and did nothing.

Self evident in first 3 minutes of replay

Ding-ding-ding. The prize is yours, Good sir!

Thanks for proving me right, as kindly asked. You mean, I was alone with the Batchat and the Conqueror? The Strv who chickened away to leave me at the end? I'm sorry, I did not use my secret wings perk to fly off the cliff to my brave friends. You say I didn't do anything, which is partly close to the truth; I clearly remember cursing your kind to the deepest pits of Hell instead. What a coincidence, I damaged the most with that nothing in my team anyway.

Do you suggest to stay at the base? On province? Wasn't you the one previously talking about advancing? :) 

I did not check the names, you were not driving that Batchat by any chance, were you? That'd be a twist.

You think I'd be surprised, how your logic represents you'r stats, but believe me. I am not. I am not surprised.

Pvt_Duffer #18 Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:56 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16541 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPattonizer, on 02 June 2018 - 09:39 PM, said:

Ding-ding-ding. The prize is yours, Good sir!

Thanks for proving me right, as kindly asked. You mean, I was alone with the Batchat and the Conqueror? The Strv who chickened away to leave me at the end? I'm sorry, I did not use my secret wings perk to fly off the cliff to my brave friends. You say I didn't do anything, which is partly close to the truth; I clearly remember cursing your kind to the deepest pits of Hell instead. What a coincidence, I damaged the most with that nothing in my team anyway.

Do you suggest to stay at the base? On province? Wasn't you the one previously talking about advancing? :) 

I did not check the names, you were not driving that Batchat by any chance, were you? That'd be a twist.

You think I'd be surprised, how your logic represents you'r stats, but believe me. I am not. I am not surprised.

I  watched the replay

I watched you hunker down at K9

and die

alone

Pattonizer #19 Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:19 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8319 battles

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 02 June 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

I  watched the replay

I watched you hunker down at K9

and die

alone

I thought about it, and I think you have a valid point. You are right and I am wrong. I'm sorry I questioned you for the first place.

Bulldog_Drummond #20 Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:27 AM

General

• Player
  • 28042 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPattonizer, on 02 June 2018 - 10:19 PM, said:

I thought about it, and I think you have a valid point. You are right and I am wrong. I'm sorry I questioned you for the first place.

It is always encouraging to see point counterpoint and synthesis in a civilised forum discussion such as this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users