• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ilosz #1 Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14315 battles
  • [HOI] HOI

Hello fellow Commanders!

It’s been a very long time since I came around wanting to show something big. Some of you may know me, more will know me not, but make no mistake it is very likely that I will make an impression on you. :trollface:

Back in the day I was producing a little magazine with a handful of fine young tank drivers, however these days are to my greatest grief over… (okay-okay, sotp crying Ilosz!) To gain my momentum back, I am here as a lone wolf (actively looking for nice fellows to club with) with a new project (tell us more Ilosz, plz!). I will show off my über virtual photography skillz this time (sense the irony, but fear not, it won't be shitty).

I will bombard instagram (you can find it by searching @snapsofwars) and also this thread with artzy screenshoots. Frequency wise I will try to make it 6 pics/week for both platforms beginning Monday. As it is a first attempt, be soft on me. :girl: All in all I hope you guys will enjoy my journey and stick around as I unravel the beauty in this game!

So here is the first piece for your boasting eyes: [original size]

Edited by ilosz, 03 June 2018 - 12:17 AM.

ilosz #2 Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14315 battles
  • [HOI] HOI

A lovely kitten for you today! :rolleyes:

Edited by ilosz, 04 June 2018 - 03:11 PM.

Jigabachi #3 Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:10 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
That's quite the dramatic introduction for some random screenshots. Do you have a Patreon page for this, too? :P

Jokes aside. If you really want to do this kind of stuff, put a bit more effort into it. Get yourself a free camera mod to get some different angles and read a bit about composition and stuff. Maybe even Photoshop to do some editing.

ilosz #4 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14315 battles
  • [HOI] HOI

View PostJigabachi, on 05 June 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

That's quite the dramatic introduction for some random screenshots. Do you have a Patreon page for this, too? :P

Jokes aside. If you really want to do this kind of stuff, put a bit more effort into it. Get yourself a free camera mod to get some different angles and read a bit about composition and stuff. Maybe even Photoshop to do some editing.

You dont know drama until you meet my boyfriend... :trollface:

I am using free camera mod and I do normal photography so I know a tid bit about composition and also editing techniques, but thank you for the constructive feedback! 

Also today's post:

Edited by ilosz, 05 June 2018 - 02:05 PM.

ilosz #5 Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14315 battles
  • [HOI] HOI

Today's pick is Paris under war:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users