• This topic is locked This topic is locked
146 replies to this topic

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #121 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 05 June 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

Here's one.

Looking at his stats he seems to be happily enjoying the Scorpion he never bought or wanted.  Shame he didn't keep us informed on how he got his case resolved.

What's your point? I've made it perfectly clear that I expect my account to be locked if the disputes are ruled in my favor. In case you hadn't noticed, old man, I'm done with WG's shenanigans.

Homer_J #122 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31717 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTr0gledyte, on 05 June 2018 - 12:28 PM, said:

What's your point? I've made it perfectly clear that I expect my account to be locked if the disputes are ruled in my favor. In case you hadn't noticed, old man, I'm done with WG's shenanigans.

I was directing you to someone who had gone through a chargeback experience in case you wanted some first hand experience.  Someone who obviously resolved it one way or another.

Why does everything have to be a conflict for you?

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #123 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 05 June 2018 - 12:35 PM, said:

I was directing you to someone who had gone through a chargeback experience in case you wanted some first hand experience.  Someone who obviously resolved it one way or another.

Why does everything have to be a conflict for you?

Why would you do that? You already answered my question 6 pages ago. Linking another thread after 7 pages seemed like another stab at me, similar to the "knock on the door" (I still can't stop laughing), about what happens to people who issue chargebacks.

That person obviously resolved it by paying for his Skorpion G. The only thing that thread tells us is that PayPal backed him up, which I already knew. 

Considering your involvement in this thread I can only conclude you have a gnawing feeling of envy that I'm going to get a bunch of money back while also ridding myself of this toxic game. Meanwhile you're still here, taking all of Wargaming's crap, clinging on to your premium tanks and time investment, further feeding Wargaming's semi-addictive business model.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 05 June 2018 - 12:42 PM.

Homer_J #124 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31717 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTr0gledyte, on 05 June 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

another stab at me, 

I have not made any stab at you.  I have tried to point out that your actions are ill advised and IMO fraudulent.  It seems you are only looking for a fight.  I hope you get one.

jabster #125 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostHomer_J, on 05 June 2018 - 11:49 AM, said:

I have not made any stab at you.  I have tried to point out that your actions are ill advised and IMO fraudulent.  It seems you are only looking for a fight.  I hope you get one.

I think it’s slightly amusing to think that WG will let this thread run a bit just so they can slap the OP around in court to make an example of him.

Hardass #126 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34404 battles

Messaged WG to actually get a response from them this is the Answer

Greetings Commander,

Thank you for contacting our customer support.

Rest assured, for every action there is a reaction. If a player charges money back, they shall receive a penalization. I am afraid we can't prevent them from doing this, but the retaliation will be applied every time in every case. 

Thanks for letting us know!

Please, do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any questions or doubts.

Best Regards, 

So if they apply a penalty for every charge back then i guess if you have done 20 then they will penalise you 20 times i have no idea what that penalty will be but they can't block you account 20 times so i guess its them coming after you in the courts or something like that i dont know but it Seems WG will try something and if it is the courts that 200 quid you got back your going to need.

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #127 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 05 June 2018 - 12:49 PM, said:

View Postjabster, on 05 June 2018 - 12:54 PM, said:

I think it’s slightly amusing to think that WG will let this thread run a bit just so they can slap the OP around in court to make an example of him.

View PostHardass, on 05 June 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:

Messaged WG to actually get a response from them this is the Answer

Greetings Commander,

Thank you for contacting our customer support.

Rest assured, for every action there is a reaction. If a player charges money back, they shall receive a penalization. I am afraid we can't prevent them from doing this, but the retaliation will be applied every time in every case. 

Thanks for letting us know!

Please, do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any questions or doubts.

Best Regards, 

So if they apply a penalty for every charge back then i guess if you have done 20 then they will penalise you 20 times i have no idea what that penalty will be but they can't block you account 20 times so i guess its them coming after you in the courts or something like that i dont know but it Seems WG will try something and if it is the courts that 200 quid you got back your going to need.

Keep dreaming boys. 

ironz #128 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21292 battles
Oh dear Lord.... I just cannot "facepalm" enough when I see people taking about a multi-billion dollar company dragging a guy in court for 200 bucks....You obviously have never EVER had an encounter with paypal and people getting their money back from the company's standpoint. Well, I have. Multiple times. So just please, stop making fools out of yourselves by saying that the OP needs a lawyer. A multi-million flock of sheep pay WG more, than what the OP is getting back, for every second this game has been around. So just please, stop talking nonsense and get back to being a flock of sheep.

jabster #129 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostTr0gledyte, on 05 June 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

Keep dreaming boys. 

I’m sorry I thought you were on a moral crusade not a I’ll nick stuff because I can.

Homer_J #130 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:23 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31717 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postironz, on 05 June 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

Oh dear Lord.... I just cannot "facepalm" enough when I see people taking about a multi-billion dollar company dragging a guy in court for 200 bucks....

Funnily enough I've had a multi billion pound company send the bailiffs after me for less after someone stole my identity.  But you carry on slapping yourself in the face.

jabster #131 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postironz, on 05 June 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

Oh dear Lord.... I just cannot "facepalm" enough when I see people taking about a multi-billion dollar company dragging a guy in court for 200 bucks....You obviously have never EVER had an encounter with paypal and people getting their money back from the company's standpoint. Well, I have. Multiple times. So just please, stop making fools out of yourselves by saying that the OP needs a lawyer. A multi-million flock of sheep pay WG more, than what the OP is getting back, for every second this game has been around. So just please, stop talking nonsense and get back to being a flock of sheep.

So one would assume you’ve never purchased a premium tank then otherwise you’d be bleating in that flock of sheep?

ironz #132 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21292 battles

View Postjabster, on 05 June 2018 - 12:24 PM, said:

So one would assume you’ve never purchased a premium tank then otherwise you’d be bleating in that flock of sheep?

Oh I have. I definitely have. I used to be in the flock of sheep. I've spent more than I would like to admit. But I've had the courage to step away recently. And I am not coming back until WG changes smth. And by smth I do not mean get rid of PMM and make you pay them for their own mistakes. I am just not willing/ don't have the balls to do what  the OP is doing. But if everyone did the same MAYBE, just maybe, we could put a dent in their monthly revenue reports...

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #133 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 05 June 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Funnily enough I've had a multi billion pound company send the bailiffs after me for less after someone stole my identity.  But you carry on slapping yourself in the face.

1. I don't live in the UK, we don't have "bailiffs" here.

2. You're leaving a lot of details out, I'm guessing your situation was in no way similar to mine.

3. If I don't pay my internet bill, the multi billion dollar internet company will come for their money by any means necessary. Getting money back through a PayPal dispute, however, is a different story. 

Maybe you should do a Google search about vendors getting scammed for thousands of dollars through a PayPal dispute, and see what they were able to do about it. If WG does not defend the dispute then it's their own fault, plain and simple. Even in court they haven't got a leg to stand on because of course the dispute is going to be ruled in my favor if there's radio silence from their side. A hypothetical court case would be about me winning the dispute, not me "stealing money", I made sure to cover my behind when writing the disputes, no fraudulent activity whatsoever. PayPal would be involved. And WG is never going to file a court case over someone winning a PayPal dispute.

You should get some rest, old man, you're spewing nonsense.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 05 June 2018 - 01:42 PM.

jabster #134 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostTr0gledyte, on 05 June 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

1. I don't live in the UK, we don't have "bailiffs" here.

2. You're leaving a lot of details out, I'm guessing your situation was in no way similar to mine.

3. If I don't pay my internet bill, the multi billion dollar internet company will come for their money by any means necessary. Getting money back through a PayPal dispute, however, is a different story. 

Maybe you should do a Google search about vendors getting scammed for thousands of dollars through a PayPal dispute, and see what they were able to do about it. If WG does not defend the dispute then it's their own fault, plain and simple. Even in court they haven't got a leg to stand on because of course the dispute is going to be ruled in my favor if there's radio silence from their side. A hypothetical court case would be about me winning the dispute, not me "stealing money". PayPal would be involved. And WG is never going to file a court case over someone winning a PayPal dispute.

You should get some rest, old man, you're spewing nonsense.

Of course you’re stealing however you try and dress it up.

Homer_J #135 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31717 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTr0gledyte, on 05 June 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

Maybe you should do a Google search about vendors getting scammed for thousands of dollars through a PayPal dispute,

When I want to scam someone through a Paypal dispute I will.

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #136 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

I have requested the moderators to close this thread, its purpose has been served.

I will post a goodbye topic when this is over, don't worry. :)

jabster #137 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:50 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostHomer_J, on 05 June 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

When I want to scam someone through a Paypal dispute I will.

I’m sure the OP will somehow convince themselves that’s really not what they are doing.

Hardass #138 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34404 battles

View PostTr0gledyte, on 05 June 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

I have requested the moderators to close this thread, its purpose has been served.

I will post a goodbye topic when this is over, don't worry. :)

We are in no way worried and fyi dont let the door smack you in the A*** on the way out.

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #139 Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostHardass, on 05 June 2018 - 01:52 PM, said:

We are in no way worried and fyi dont let the door smack you in the A*** on the way out.

I'm not out yet. :)

View Postjabster, on 05 June 2018 - 01:50 PM, said:

I’m sure the OP will somehow convince themselves that’s really not what they are doing.

It really isn't. I'm itching to post the contents of the disputes I filed because it would prove my point that this is in no way a scam or fraud, but I feel like that could hurt my case. You can keep thinking what you want, I guess.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 05 June 2018 - 02:03 PM.

Hardass #140 Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34404 battles

It is you are in Denial you are stealing you have paid for good and a service and now want your money back on the basis you could not spit your dummy out any further its that simple your a Thief you know what you're doing you know its wrong as in you original post you said i am probably going to get some flack for this you know what you doing yet you have gone so far down that road now you cant get out so you continue to post to justify your stealing.

What really makes me laugh is you have probably written so much evidence on here you have probably shot your self in the foot and dont think for one min a multi million pound company wont go after you for 200 euros 

I promise you they will and if they dont the local Authorities might after its Fraud no matter what way you look at it its Fraud and by the sound of how confident you are i am willing to bet its not the first time you have done it.

Edited by Hardass, 05 June 2018 - 02:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users