• This topic is locked This topic is locked
146 replies to this topic

TheDrownedApe #81 Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:29 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47960 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostNickMustaine, on 04 June 2018 - 07:15 AM, said:

Keep in mind that you can solve this problems only through our CS. 

But that's our main problem, you can't. see attached, i notice that the mods never appear to help, only hinder:

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Hardass #82 Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34354 battles
  • [-SNR-] -SNR-

To me its Theft plain and simple you no longer want to play the game so think you can get your money back and have all that game time for 0 cost what about all the other players in the community that cant do it how is you actions coming across to them ?

I am Winding down my WOT experience i have had enough after coming through beta to full game that nearly 9 years of game play in 1 game i have moved to something different i still play but only now and then for a few hours a week.

I have never once thought about ripping WG off to the tune of how much i have put into this game and I guarantee you its in the 1000's plus the actual cost of my ISP and time out of my life.

i Accepted that when i pull out my card i am paying for something i wont ever really own. and i am ok with that i have had 9 years off good times in game and to be fair i have to thank WG for that .

You are a Thief plain and simple no matter how you try to justify it your a dirty low life scumbag who needs to get stung and i hope WG sting you for every penny you owe them and more.

and not only that your actual reputation is now in tatters your former clan mates dont want nothing to do with you your personality on the forums has 0 credibility now and i have seen a few of you post in the past and liked them.

So after all this what will you end up with no Account no online community and hope full a FKN great big bill from WG.net

you have wasted your entire WOT experience for 0

Aikl #83 Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:05 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26814 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostDr_ownape, on 03 June 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

there's been a couple if times where 8ve asked a difficult question that might require a little effort on their part to find the answer. in these instances they have tried to fob me off with replies that are nonsense. I reply and someone else replies saying their colleague was right..... then they close the ticket..

it pisses me off that they do this and can't be arsed to do the work. steal what you can off them; they deserve it for their lazyness

Earlier discussions suggest that this behaviour is very typical for customer centres where performance is primarily judged on how many tickets you can chew through. It's not news that e.g. average call time is deemed more important than quality of service.

Well, at least when it comes to "basic" support for customers that have already paid. From experience it's a different matter when you want people/companies to continue using your services. WoT's not quite like that.

I mean, it kind of is, but WoT's kind of unique in its niche. It might not conform to "traditional" ideas of a market.

Graeme0 #84 Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28025 battles
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M

OMG OP is like a broken record. Just go... or stay and suck it up. No one cares which. T

Ere is no detail in your little rant.

What are these supposed issues you are ranting on about. What did you buy and why did it fail?

Did you buy something and paypal could not get the money from your account so cancelled the transaction?

WindSplitter1 #85 Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18831 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
It's because of that I consider all my online payments to be final and don't even think in a possibility of a refund.

Wallace_P_Games #86 Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2341 battles

View PostTommy_Atkins_Teapot, on 03 June 2018 - 10:04 PM, said:

Dearest Bulldog,

It was a fine summer indeed. I was in Towyn, north Wales on the beach, when i was assaulted by Squillions of lady birds.

It was all the rage back then, but i remember being thoroughly fed up with the crunchy fekers in my '99'.

Back on topic, Trog you bought the goods, they were delivered, and you rage sold the tank.

Nuff said really.

Regards

Tommy.

I was in Talacre the other day and it was beautiful! I'm from the Wirral btw

BravelyRanAway #87 Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23785 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostGraeme0, on 04 June 2018 - 11:25 AM, said:

Did you buy something and paypal could not get the money from your account so cancelled the transaction?

Rage sold a rare tank before 9.16......now wants to restore it. Support says it's not possible as it can only be restored within 2 months of selling it.

Rules state that a rare tank can be restored at anytime, but support won't budge on the 2 month rule. OP gets bit miffed and decides to open other issues unrelated to the 'restore rare tank' issue as a means of punishment to WG.

OP will now have his account locked by WG, which is standard business practice in every online transaction in all online F2P games where the customer instigates a chargeback regarding previous payments against a company.

OP is biting off his nose to spite his face. 

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #88 Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostHardass, on 04 June 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

To me its Theft plain and simple you no longer want to play the game so think you can get your money back and have all that game time for 0 cost what about all the other players in the community that cant do it how is you actions coming across to them ?

I am Winding down my WOT experience i have had enough after coming through beta to full game that nearly 9 years of game play in 1 game i have moved to something different i still play but only now and then for a few hours a week.

I have never once thought about ripping WG off to the tune of how much i have put into this game and I guarantee you its in the 1000's plus the actual cost of my ISP and time out of my life.

i Accepted that when i pull out my card i am paying for something i wont ever really own. and i am ok with that i have had 9 years off good times in game and to be fair i have to thank WG for that .

You are a Thief plain and simple no matter how you try to justify it your a dirty low life scumbag who needs to get stung and i hope WG sting you for every penny you owe them and more.

and not only that your actual reputation is now in tatters your former clan mates dont want nothing to do with you your personality on the forums has 0 credibility now and i have seen a few of you post in the past and liked them.

So after all this what will you end up with no Account no online community and hope full a FKN great big bill from WG.net

you have wasted your entire WOT experience for 0

Oh noez my forum reputation! My forum credibility! My online community of e-people that will never actually contribute anything to my life! The Dingers that don't actually do jack crapother than sit in a mandatory chat channel, harass members that don't join the channel every single time they're online and play tier 6 only hate me! What have I done?! Please forgive me!

Hardass #89 Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34354 battles
  • [-SNR-] -SNR-

View PostTr0gledyte, on 04 June 2018 - 01:49 PM, said:

Oh noez my forum reputation! My forum credibility! My online community of e-people that will never actually contribute anything to my life! The Dingers that don't actually do jack crapother than sit in a mandatory chat channel, harass members that don't join the channel every single time they're online and play tier 6 only hate me! What have I done?! Please forgive me!

There you go right there i knew i would get you to show your true colours your just a Joke you cant get back the Premium tank you sold so you act like a Child spit your dummy out and try and get a refund.

You then post about it on the forums thinking you will find sympathy and state you might get flak you cant handle the flak and then  find even your clan mates are against this idea so you also rage quit the clan then decide to berate them to make yourself look better.

There is no version of this storey where you come out on top your a Thieving Joke plain and simple

_b_ #90 Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:59 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 56287 battles

That none of WG-EUs product descriptions are accurate, now that is plain and simple!

A miracle not more open disputes to get their money back tbh..

jabster #91 Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

Yes of course that was mandatory. I mean really, just where do you come up with this rubbish from.

jabster #92 Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:50 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostHardass, on 04 June 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

There you go right there i knew i would get you to show your true colours your just a Joke you cant get back the Premium tank you sold so you act like a Child spit your dummy out and try and get a refund.

You then post about it on the forums thinking you will find sympathy and state you might get flak you cant handle the flak and then  find even your clan mates are against this idea so you also rage quit the clan then decide to berate them to make yourself look better.

There is no version of this storey where you come out on top your a Thieving Joke plain and simple

It’s not the first time they’ve complained that if you’re in the same clan you can’t disagree with me.

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #93 Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

As promised, time to grab the popcorn: 

It took me a long time to file them all, but no lies were told, I was being entirely honest about my wish for a refund. Will let you all know how this goes, even if I lose them all.

View PostHardass, on 04 June 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

Actually, the version of the story where I get 250 euro back and leave this toxic game, ruined by its money-hungry developers behind me sounds like me coming out on top. Meanwhile you can all stay here and keep taking it from behind from WG. It's time to stop taking crapfrom them.

PS: How much you value your online reputation in a video game might be slightly unhealthy. I don't lose any sleep over what the people in this thread think of me. I'd rather focus on real people. This thread is meant to be informative for anyone who wants to do the same, for the same reasons (I do not advocate claiming you never received your goods or anything of the sort, it's important to stay honest).

View Post_b_, on 04 June 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

That none of WG-EUs product descriptions are accurate, now that is plain and simple!

A miracle not more open disputes to get their money back tbh..

​Exactly. One of the reasons people don't open disputes is probably because your entire account gets locked. WG is going to lock over 1000 euro of stuff in my account now, but I accept that. 

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 04 June 2018 - 04:05 PM.

jabster #94 Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostTr0gledyte, on 04 June 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

As promised, time to grab the popcorn: 

It took me a long time to file them all, but no lies were told, I was being entirely honest about my wish for a refund. Will let you all know how this goes, even if I lose them all.

Actually, the version of the story where I get 250 euro back and leave this toxic game, ruined by its money-hungry developers behind me sounds like me coming out on top. Meanwhile you can all stay here and keep taking it from behind from WG. It's time to stop taking crapfrom them.

PS: How much you value your online reputation in a video game might be slightly unhealthy. I don't lose any sleep over what the people in this thread think of me. I'd rather focus on real people. This thread is meant to be informative for anyone who wants to do the same, for the same reasons (I do not advocate claiming you never received your goods or anything of the sort, it's important to stay honest).

​Exactly. One of the reasons people don't open disputes is probably because your entire account gets locked. WG is going to lock over 1000 euro of stuff in my account now, but I accept that. 

Why don’t you just be honest and admit you’re nicking stuff just because you can?

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #95 Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postjabster, on 04 June 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

Why don’t you just be honest and admit you’re nicking stuff just because you can?

If it was solely about money, I would've sold my account, which would've netted me a lot more. I might lose all of these disputes and get nothing, that's fine by me. This is about making a point. And with the PMM Russian Refund shenanigans coming up I hope this thread will be helpful to other players.

I despise WG, the way they conduct business and what they have done to the game, especially since 9.18, effectively rendering an entire tier (with a lot of premium tanks in it) nigh unplayable. Judging by the eternal rage on this forum and the opinions of popular streamers I'd say a lot of players are, at least on some level, displeased with WG's conduct lately.

They seem untouchable, in fact, if you want to sue them (small claims) you'd have to do so in Cyprus, their "home court", which no one will obviously ever do. Support doesn't know the word "refund". Maybe I can show people another way. 

I will post another update if anything happens.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 04 June 2018 - 04:22 PM.

BravelyRanAway #96 Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23785 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Asking clan members if they want to join a TB or platoon is not harrassment....it's called being polite. Never asking is just rude.

vixu #97 Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:44 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 44384 battles

Well... at least respect for following through with the promise.

I hope you will not end-up in court for 20 accounts of (attempted) credit card fraud.

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #98 Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postvixu, on 04 June 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

Well... at least respect for following through with the promise.

I hope you will not end-up in court for 20 accounts of (attempted) credit card fraud.

No fraud here, I will not post the exact dispute messages but I was honest about the reasons why I felt I should be refunded. I did not claim I never received the things I bought nor did I tell any other lies. I have the right to make a case for a refund. Just like WG has the right to ban me afterwards. 

I wonder if they'll still ban me if I lose all of the disputes. Will be interesting to see this unfold.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 04 June 2018 - 04:53 PM.

BravelyRanAway #99 Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23785 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostTr0gledyte, on 04 June 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

No fraud here, I will not post the exact dispute messages but I was honest about the reasons why I felt I should be refunded. I did not claim I never received the things I bought nor did I tell any other lies. I have the right to make a case for a refund. Just like WG has the right to ban me afterwards. 

I wonder if they'll still ban me if I lose all of the disputes. Will be interesting to see this unfold.

Would you even have gone this far if they had restored your rare tank?

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #100 Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 04 June 2018 - 05:02 PM, said:

Would you even have gone this far if they had restored your rare tank?

Good question. The reasons I gave for the disputes would still apply, in fact I did not mention the refusal of the tank restoration in my disputes, but if WG had restored my tank I probably wouldn't have been triggered to do this, at least at this point in time.

I was already an unhappy customer for many valid reasons and the way the Support chatbots handled my request was the final straw. This wasn't my first negative run-in with support about an issue related to real money. Problem is there is no second-line support or anything of the sorts, WG Support is extremely limited in their abilities so in most cases they just stonewall you and there's little you can do other than sucking it up. Worst customer service ever.

Edited by Tr0gledyte, 04 June 2018 - 05:38 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users