Jump to content


Wargaming Event(s)


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ninja112 #1 Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10110 battles
  • 21
  • [HTEP] HTEP
  • Member since:
    08-02-2012

Dear Readers,

 

I would like to ask 2 questions.

 

1. There are Wargaming Events, this page used to show the events: http://events.wargaming.net/

Unfortunatly it doesn't work, but an event ( hmfest.hu ) writes, the WOT will be there (in previous years the MGT-20 was there), but in this year I can't find anything from Wargaming about the event, so I would ask, will the WG go there?

 

2. In the summer I'll go to camp to Hungarian Defence Forces, it will be a millitary/e-sport camp. Is there any chance for some "test accounts", or something like that, where I am able to try out every tank ingame?

 

I hope you can understand my questions!

 

Kind Regards,

Ninja112



Jigabachi #2 Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:49 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,551
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
No idea about events, but you can use the "testserver" to test all kinds of tanks. But that server isn't always online...

ninja112 #3 Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:31 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10110 battles
  • 21
  • [HTEP] HTEP
  • Member since:
    08-02-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 03 June 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

No idea about events, but you can use the "testserver" to test all kinds of tanks. But that server isn't always online...

I mean tanks like Defender, KV-5 etc., which are not avalible on test server. I also collect WG "items", like the hat on my RC Tiger (in my profile picture)



Nethraniel #4 Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:34 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,227
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View Postninja112, on 03 June 2018 - 09:31 PM, said:

I mean tanks like Defender, KV-5 etc., which are not avalible on test server. I also collect WG "items", like the hat on my RC Tiger (in my profile picture)

 

Unless you offer WG a lot of marketing options (like being on twitch or youtube with a larger number of followers) and you join the community contributer programm, plus you sacrifice some newborn babies to SerB, you will not get any form of 'trial' account to test out all existing tanks.

ninja112 #5 Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10110 battles
  • 21
  • [HTEP] HTEP
  • Member since:
    08-02-2012

View PostNethraniel, on 03 June 2018 - 09:34 PM, said:

 

Unless you offer WG a lot of marketing options (like being on twitch or youtube with a larger number of followers) and you join the community contributer programm, plus you sacrifice some newborn babies to SerB, you will not get any form of 'trial' account to test out all existing tanks.

But on Wargaming Events there were trial accounts, just like on previous hmfest, or the gamescom will be soon.



Nethraniel #6 Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:54 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,227
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View Postninja112, on 03 June 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

But on Wargaming Events there were trial accounts, just like on previous hmfest, or the gamescom will be soon.

 

Oh, that. Yeah, there are. However, you will have only limited time playing on the WG booths on such events.

ninja112 #7 Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10110 battles
  • 21
  • [HTEP] HTEP
  • Member since:
    08-02-2012

View PostNethraniel, on 03 June 2018 - 09:54 PM, said:

 

Oh, that. Yeah, there are. However, you will have only limited time playing on the WG booths on such events.

I know, but I am interested in that, is there any chance for me to try them....






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users