HELP Bc 12 t !

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

allthegoodnamesaretaken2 #1 Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4427 battles
  • [TOURN] TOURN

Please help me find out how to play this tank all you experienced (seal clubbers) players how do I play this tank ,currently stock running vents camp net and binocs 144 pen makes we want to somehow find a way to kick my own teeth in

thanks in advance

allthegoodnamesaretaken (flourish!)

Gremlin182 #2 Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:18 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 45601 battles

Lucky its a light tank at least your spotting scouting isn't impaired.

Its camo rating is best in tier except for the premium ELC even 90

Stock gun looks pretty average I guess its rely on spotting and tracking enemies till the end game and then try to kill off the SPGs and any damaged lone tanks.

Repeat till you unlock the top gun,

Premium ammo would be another option but with an autoloader can get a bit pricey.

They added it after I got to the 13-90 so though I have it not played it that much Didn't have a decent spare crew.

allthegoodnamesaretaken2 #3 Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4427 battles
  • [TOURN] TOURN

View PostGremlin182, on 04 June 2018 - 12:18 AM, said:

Lucky its a light tank at least your spotting scouting isn't impaired.

Its camo rating is best in tier except for the premium ELC even 90

Stock gun looks pretty average I guess its rely on spotting and tracking enemies till the end game and then try to kill off the SPGs and any damaged lone tanks.

Repeat till you unlock the top gun,

Premium ammo would be another option but with an autoloader can get a bit pricey.

They added it after I got to the 13-90 so though I have it not played it that much Didn't have a decent spare crew.

ok thx ill try that out much appreciated

Allthegoodnamesaretaken (flourish!)

TungstenHitman #4 Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:41 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19203 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

What state are your crew in? Once the French line hit Vsab capability you should adapt a somewhat raiding/ambush/scout type of playstyle imo. They are auotoloaders of course and very agile so when you combine those attributes, that tends to make landing shots while flanking, constantly changing direction evasively and bouncing over little terrain imperfections easy to miss, especially with the BC as it has looser gun handling and aim times from its tier7 AMX predecessor. 

I would not totally dismiss sitting in a bush and using binocs, perhaps this can be useful when grinding a bad crew and modules but I'd refer back to the above playstyle eventually as such a dangerous alpha-burst tank would just be totally wasted not bringing it's offensive attributes into the mix and being a significant factor in destroying and crippling enemy tanks. So that's how I played it, it worked well even though my French lights attracted trashy teams like unbelievable, most battles. Equipment is Vstabs, Vents and Optics. View range is poor and not the full 445 view range with this layout but your BC excellent camo will make up for this. T-71 DA is King though, even a tier lower it would wreck a B-C and that's the one I use instead :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users