Jump to content


Replays...

Well you kept asking for it so here it is

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

NoobySkooby #1 Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:01 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 12948 battles
  • 2,758
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

My first upload, not that it matters a damn anyway, I was pretty mad at this time of night of getting spammed by premium ammo, so I just went nuts.

 

i know this will get flamed by certain people, but who gives a crap anyway?:trollface:

 

 

http://wotreplays.eu...ooby-object_257

 

 

Yes I know, I did everything wrong too, so flame away me hearties



Nethraniel #2 Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:36 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13193 battles
  • 2,004
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

Dear NoobySkooby,

 

your link might be wrong, or you set your replays to invisible.

 

 



NoobySkooby #3 Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:37 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 12948 battles
  • 2,758
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostNethraniel, on 04 June 2018 - 04:36 AM, said:

Dear NoobySkooby,

 

your link might be wrong, or you set your replays to invisible.

 

 

 

Yes you are quite right, therefore i thought i had it figured out, obviously not, I give in:facepalm:

 

 

 

Please ignore this thread from now on, lol as it worked last night???



NoobySkooby #4 Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:39 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 12948 battles
  • 2,758
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

How the hell did it get imy secret replays, ie it is the only one??

 



Homer_J #5 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:55 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • 29,991
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostNoobySkooby, on 04 June 2018 - 05:39 AM, said:

How the hell did it get imy secret replays, ie it is the only one??

 

 

You need to use the link provided on the replay page, not the url which you use.  IIRC it says private link or secret link or something.  I can't get to wotreplays from here.

 

View PostNoobySkooby, on 04 June 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

 getting spammed by premium ammo, 

Don't play OBJ 257 if you can't take a bit of premium spam.

 


Edited by Homer_J, 04 June 2018 - 07:57 AM.


Coopsjc21 #6 Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:04 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8826 battles
  • 729
  • Member since:
    07-14-2015

Stop being a [edited].

 

If you want help to improve your gameplay then upload a couple of genuine replays and let the community give you some pointers. Trust me, it helps, I've done it before and got some good feedback.



Dr_ownape #7 Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:05 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 43338 battles
  • 5,480
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013
lol, epic post. not even in the replays section

Jigabachi #8 Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:34 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,013
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
And why exactly do you want to share that replay? I highly doubt that you do this to get some help, sooo...?

THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #9 Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9513 battles
  • 912
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015
So you cant even do that right eh OP LOL.

Enforcer1975 #10 Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,857
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostHomer_J, on 04 June 2018 - 07:55 AM, said:

 

You need to use the link provided on the replay page, not the url which you use.  IIRC it says private link or secret link or something.  I can't get to wotreplays from here.

 

Don't play OBJ 257 if you can't take a bit of premium spam.

 

 

Mine doesn't seem to work. They must have used sheetironium on mine since every bot and their dog pens me. 

Bordhaw #11 Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:04 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11536 battles
  • 2,464
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostNoobySkooby, on 04 June 2018 - 02:01 AM, said:

My first upload, not that it matters a damn anyway, I was pretty mad at this time of night of getting spammed by premium ammo, so I just went nuts.

 

i know this will get flamed by certain people, but who gives a crap anyway?:trollface:

 

 

http://wotreplays.eu...ooby-object_257

 

 

Yes I know, I did everything wrong too, so flame away me hearties

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users