Jump to content


Frustration


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

sanitytheman #1 Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26668 battles
  • 4
  • [NATAS] NATAS
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012

How the *edit ]should you improve your gameplay

  • When you get matched up with completly *edit players ? (you cant carry 14 *edit )
  • How the *edit can you do something in your tier 8 tank when you get matched up against tier ten powercreep tanks like the new bobject... ?????+
  • Peeple are leaving the game out of frustration and wg does nothing abt it.... do they want the game to go down the grave ?

 

And the *edit   doing nothing abt it... 

 

 

So this goes out to you WG  go *edit  


Edited by Jbnn, 05 June 2018 - 06:52 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


Beltalowda #2 Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 63385 battles
  • 867
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011
Well, he ain't wrong.

anonym_NZfB8HKNItci #3 Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    10-17-2018
Felicia ?

Stimpeltje #4 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 28270 battles
  • 1,123
  • Member since:
    09-06-2010

7 battles

 

7 lost

 

It is extremely easy to predict a win or a loss just by looking at how the team deploys.

It beats me why people keep doing the same thing and fail time and time again. Isnt a human being supposed to learn from its mistakes?


Edited by Stimpeltje, 04 June 2018 - 07:03 PM.


JocMeister #5 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:06 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 23880 battles
  • 2,181
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

View Postsanitytheman, on 04 June 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

How the *edit ]should you improve your gameplay

  • When you get matched up with completly *edit players ? (you cant carry 14 *edit )
  • How the *edit can you do something in your tier 8 tank when you get matched up against tier ten powercreep tanks like the new bobject... ?????+
  • Peeple are leaving the game out of frustration and wg does nothing abt it.... do they want the game to go down the grave ?

 

And the *edit   doing nothing abt it... 

 

 

So this goes out to you WG  go *edit  

 

- A good player finds the best possible solution out of a bad situation. 

- A bad player find excuses and things to blame instead.



Rati_Festa #6 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:09 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44302 battles
  • 1,620
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012

View PostStimpeltje, on 04 June 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

7 battles

 

7 lost

 

It is extremely easy to predict a win or a loss just by looking at how the team deploys.

It beats me why people keep doing the same thing and fail time and time again. Isnt a human being supposed to learn from its mistakes?

Irony... u keep playing and then moan about losing but then state people keep doing the same thing. Have you learnt by your mistakes?


Edited by Rati_Festa, 04 June 2018 - 07:09 PM.


jack_timber #7 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:09 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34415 battles
  • 2,226
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014
Just as well it's a G A M E......

Jigabachi #8 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,546
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
And you can't voice your opinion and concerns in a normal, mature and mannered way... because?
If mods tell your mom about it, she will take away your toys again...

XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:14 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 51215 battles
  • 2,055
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostJocMeister, on 04 June 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

 

- A good player farms the best damage possible out of a bad situation. 

- A bad player acts as a meat shield during the farming.

 

FTFY!

 

Trying to say that the "Operation Research" way, when your optimizing a solution for a problem (the battle) given a limited number of constraints (the players) you can't have a feasible solution (a win) while one, or more, constraint(s) contradicts other constraint(s) because while you are trying to do damage your team is losing hp faster than you can compensate. No feasible solution!


Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 04 June 2018 - 07:24 PM.


DeadLecter #10 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:22 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25033 battles
  • 725
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016

View PostStimpeltje, on 04 June 2018 - 09:32 PM, said:

7 battles

 

7 lost

 

It is extremely easy to predict a win or a loss just by looking at how the team deploys.

It beats me why people keep doing the same thing and fail time and time again. Isnt a human being supposed to learn from its mistakes?

 

Acording to stats provided by en.wot-life.com only 28% of players are green and above(anywhere from good to super unicum). that means 72% are below good. with around 50% being below orange WN8(below 1000). So that explains why there are so many bad players in the game but what explains why they are so bad is that most people are causal players. They dont care about anything they just have a tank they press RRR and take 2 shots and then die. play 5 6 battles and call it a night. very few people play on a competetive  level. This is why I think it would be good if WG added a league system so those of the same rank play against each other

Element6 #11 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29816 battles
  • 10,394
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostRati_Festa, on 04 June 2018 - 07:09 PM, said:

Irony... u keep playing and then moan about losing but then state people keep doing the same thing. Have you learnt by your mistakes?

He isn't wrong about losses being caused by the team deploying in a muppet way compared to the enemy team. I've had a week of overly muppet teams when it comes to deployment, and despite playing with almost 1600 WN8, which is 38% higher than my overall, and kills/game being 16% higher than my overall (still below 1 though), and for the last week my WR has been 46.8%. XP/battle has also been 12% higher than my overall.

 

So despite actually trying quite a bit harder than what it my norm, I have won 3.2% less.

 

Sure I am the only static factor in my own battles, that is a given, but in a team with 15 players it isn't solely my fault I am losing. Then again streaks like this is to be expected when you have battlecounts on my scale, and it will eventually turn around and get positive streaks again.

 

This agruement can of course only be used about smaller intervals of battles, my overall stats and WR over 28k battles of course mostly depend on myself since statistically I will have been carried about as many times as I have not.



Stimpeltje #12 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:32 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 28270 battles
  • 1,123
  • Member since:
    09-06-2010

View PostRati_Festa, on 04 June 2018 - 07:09 PM, said:

Irony... u keep playing and then moan about losing but then state people keep doing the same thing. Have you learnt by your mistakes?

 

yea

 

[edited]me for activating reserves and not wanting to waste them

 

Im such a [edited]retard



Search_Warrant #13 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:34 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27629 battles
  • 6,435
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011
And then they removed Front Lines...the only reason for tier 8 tanks to exist.

Rati_Festa #14 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:37 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44302 battles
  • 1,620
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012

View PostStimpeltje, on 04 June 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

 

yea

 

[edited]me for activating reserves and not wanting to waste them

 

Im such a [edited]retard

Your reply still warrants the same question. You either imply that firing reserves equals bad mm ( tin foil hat) .. u may be beyond help. Or u imply that no matter what u do u still lose 7 in a row. Lots of players can lose 7 in a row occasionally, if its happening to u frequently u are just bad at the game and need to learn.... back to irony.



Enforcer1975 #15 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20912 battles
  • 10,913
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostJocMeister, on 04 June 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

 

- A good player finds the best possible solution out of a bad situation. 

- A bad player find excuses and things to blame instead.

 

I'll remind you next time you complain about crayon eaters and windowlickers...  :hiding:

 

OP is right though....it seems that they allow an asylum access to WoT a few days per week judging by the things that happen from time to time. 

 

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 04 June 2018 - 07:25 PM, said:

He isn't wrong about losses being caused by the team deploying in a muppet way compared to the enemy team. I've had a week of overly muppet teams when it comes to deployment, and despite playing with almost 1600 WN8, which is 38% higher than my overall, and kills/game being 16% higher than my overall (still below 1 though), and for the last week my WR has been 46.8%. XP/battle has also been 12% higher than my overall.

 

So despite actually trying quite a bit harder than what it my norm, I have won 3.2% less.

 

Sure I am the only static factor in my own battles, that is a given, but in a team with 15 players it isn't solely my fault I am losing. Then again streaks like this is to be expected when you have battlecounts on my scale, and it will eventually turn around and get positive streaks again.

 

This agruement can of course only be used about smaller intervals of battles, my overall stats and WR over 28k battles of course mostly depend on myself since statistically I will have been carried about as many times as I have not.

 

Deploying like muppets isn't even the worst. What is mind blowing is that when 10 tanks face 10 tanks at a corner one side often stomps the other without losing a lot of their hp pool and tanks....i mean how can you fack up that much when you and the enemy are basically face to face in more or less equally strong tanks?
 

Element6 #16 Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:57 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29816 battles
  • 10,394
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostEnforcer1975, on 04 June 2018 - 07:40 PM, said:

Deploying like muppets isn't even the worst. What is mind blowing is that when 10 tanks face 10 tanks at a corner one side often stomps the other without losing a lot of their hp pool and tanks....i mean how can you fack up that much when you and the enemy are basically face to face in more or less equally strong tanks?

Yeah, those seem mindboggling on a rather large scale, but there are probably rational explanations for it, Occam's Razor and all that. If "the bad stuff" congregate on one team and not the other, things like that will happen, for instance (one flank like you say);

 

- The losing team start off the fight with a few of the players rolling low on pen for their first shots while a few on the winning team start off with high rolls, ergo the winning team is already at something like (assuming T8+) a 1200 HP disadvantage

- The losing team is driving in front of allied guns more than the winning team is, making the winning team fire more often

- The losing team's SPGs hit at the very edge of the bloom, doing much less damage and stun than the winning team's SPG that stuns several tanks and does a bit of HP damage

- The losing teams average ROF is less than the average ROF of the winning team

 

I'm pretty sure the RNG, for example, is totally random and doesn't care which side it rolls for, which would actually be rigging if it made sure that if the losing team got a bad RNG roll, then so did the winning team. Since randomness is not linear I'm positive it can have a rather large impact for the initial outcome where the snowball effect eventually takes over.



axell92108 #17 Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3075 battles
  • 127
  • [DHMC] DHMC
  • Member since:
    01-30-2013

View PostJocMeister, on 04 June 2018 - 06:06 PM, said:

 

- A good player finds the best possible solution out of a bad situation. 

- A bad player find excuses and things to blame instead.

 

A good players patience and nerves only last so long.

Ferditude #18 Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1544 battles
  • 655
  • Member since:
    11-22-2016

View Postsanitytheman, on 04 June 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

How the *edit ]should you improve your gameplay

  • When you get matched up with completly *edit players ? (you cant carry 14 *edit )
  • How the *edit can you do something in your tier 8 tank when you get matched up against tier ten powercreep tanks like the new bobject... ?????+
  • Peeple are leaving the game out of frustration and wg does nothing abt it.... do they want the game to go down the grave ?

 

And the *edit   doing nothing abt it... 

 

 

So this goes out to you WG  go *edit  

You're not alone in the way u feel. 

Step back to playing lower tiers, till the game feels better? 



JocMeister #19 Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 23880 battles
  • 2,181
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 04 June 2018 - 07:14 PM, said:

 

FTFY!

 

Trying to say that the "Operation Research" way, when your optimizing a solution for a problem (the battle) given a limited number of constraints (the players) you can't have a feasible solution (a win) while one, or more, constraint(s) contradicts other constraint(s) because while you are trying to do damage your team is losing hp faster than you can compensate. No feasible solution!

 

And still those "damage farmers" manage to win 60-65% of their games...My point is that at least a portion of the games the OP is crying about was winnable. But he wasn´t good enough to win them/gave up beforehand. 

 

That being said the 3/5/7 is an absolute failure and it isn´t helped by the TX abominations WG has put in the game recently.



Ferditude #20 Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1544 battles
  • 655
  • Member since:
    11-22-2016

View Postaxell92108, on 04 June 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

 

A good players patience and nerves only last so long.

A 5hit player probably never gets set up for such losses, as his mm gets boost mm, not nerd mm

 

View PostElement6_TheSprout, on 04 June 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

Yeah, those seem mindboggling on a rather large scale, but there are probably rational explanations for it, Occam's Razor and all that. If "the bad stuff" congregate on one team and not the other, things like that will happen, for instance (one flank like you say);

 

- The losing team start off the fight with a few of the players rolling low on pen for their first shots while a few on the winning team start off with high rolls, ergo the winning team is already at something like (assuming T8+) a 1200 HP disadvantage

- The losing team is driving in front of allied guns more than the winning team is, making the winning team fire more often

- The losing team's SPGs hit at the very edge of the bloom, doing much less damage and stun than the winning team's SPG that stuns several tanks and does a bit of HP damage

- The losing teams average ROF is less than the average ROF of the winning team

 

I'm pretty sure the RNG, for example, is totally random and doesn't care which side it rolls for, which would actually be rigging if it made sure that if the losing team got a bad RNG roll, then so did the winning team. Since randomness is not linear I'm positive it can have a rather large impact for the initial outcome where the snowball effect eventually takes over.

Last few days games... 

I've got the highest pen gun in my team, by along way

260mm does 0 pen to 80mm side armour, twice. 

Check battle stats + my 2x shots were the only ones that failed to pen. 

Hmm

A win for low xp, wow never see that, apart from every day. 

When WG satisfies their wr balance, whilst fcuking u over


 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users