• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

250swb #41 Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:44 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 23216 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDr_ownape, on 05 June 2018 - 05:36 AM, said:

I played perhaps 2 fl matches most night then got bored quickly. there is no team play, no strategy, no skill. just drive and shoot. I assume it's great for grinding tier 8s but that's about it for me

Agreed. I think a lot of players would have been complaining about Frontline if it had affected their stats (in any way other than garnering loot). Just play without any worry and not really being able to lose and it will be fun for a while, maybe a few weeks as has been shown. But there is no real adrenaline in playing Frontline, and pretty soon players would just be quitting, and not wanting to go back to the pressure of facing the unknown in Randoms they'd likely just quit the game entirely. Re-spawning doesn't make for better players, repeatedly playing one level of tank doesn't make for better players, and having masses of free credits doesn't make for good decisions in Randoms given the amount of premium ammo that can now be bought (I wonder how many Frontline cheerleaders also complain about premium ammo in their spare time?).

Hammerhead20 #42 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:42 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27057 battles

Agreed. Random battles are just pure garbage.

BRING BACK FRONTLINE MODE NOW!!!

Edited by Hammerhead20, 05 June 2018 - 12:45 PM.

mpf1959 #43 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20799 battles
That is of course just an opinion, my opinion is that once the gloss wore off (in about a week), frontline was not enjoyable for me, and I enjoy randoms more. In our respective worlds we are both correct.

Also tagged with frontline

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users