Can you put reward camos only on the reward tank?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

akaitora #1 Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11527 battles
Quick short question: Can you put Campaign reward camo's only on the respective reward tank? The tooltip tells you they are applicable to all vehicles of the appropriate nation but i couldn't apply it on any other tank (?)

I'd find it quite sad if this isn't possible, i like my fluff/cosmetics in the game 

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:26 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19225 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

I have unlocked the first two PM camo, the German and the US. You can apply the camo as many times as you like to as many tanks OF THAT NATION as you like. There is no limit but you got to pay for the camo and like I said, you can only apply the German camo to German tanks etc.... btw, I think both the German and US PM camo looks great, like you, I also like my tank cosmetics :)

Strappster #3 Posted 06 June 2018 - 02:14 AM

General

• Player
  • 23685 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postakaitora, on 05 June 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

Quick short question: Can you put Campaign reward camo's only on the respective reward tank? The tooltip tells you they are applicable to all vehicles of the appropriate nation but i couldn't apply it on any other tank (?)

I'd find it quite sad if this isn't possible, i like my fluff/cosmetics in the game 

You can apply the campaign reward camo to other tanks when you've completed all the missions in the set with honours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users