I should be Blue?

helping a mate or not

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Monk_0013 #1 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21326 battles

I know how you can get blue and this is not my behaviour. I try to make team with my mates and usually I try not answer when I'm instigated. 

Today, at 10:01 PM finished fight,  I had a situation when a mate "IKv 65 II" was overturned and he was asking for help and in the same time I was under fire, protecting my mate.

I walked around him, protected and backed up to restore him to a functional position. At the same time, I was guarded by the fire of the enemy and I did not appreciate it as well as I gave it back. As a result, IKV 65 II was crushed, and I was killed by the enemy.

I do not understand why WOT does not clearly analyze how I crushed my colleague with the best intentions to help him, but at the same time taking advantage of the fire of the enemy. I did not get the best maneuver in the way I wanted, but I did not crush him intentionally. It may be worthy of WOT thinking about this.

In the future I will no longer help a colleague in such situations unless I am sure of the outcome.

Spurtung #2 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:35 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60740 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

Jigabachi #3 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17852 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Happens sometimes, because of the rather basic and badly executed automated teamdamage punishment system. Just be more careful next time.

Besides that, WoT is the game you play. The developers are called WARGAMING (WG). The game can't think about your feedback.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 63404 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostMonk_0013, on 06 June 2018 - 12:13 AM, said:

I do not understand why WOT does not clearly analyze how I crushed my colleague with the best intentions to help him, but at the same time taking advantage of the fire of the enemy. I did not get the best maneuver in the way I wanted, but I did not crush him intentionally. It may be worthy of WOT thinking about this.

And that's the tricky part. How to see if it's intentional or not, and still have a margin of error that's not too big. It's not easy to make a system that sees you helping, or you intentionally trying to kill him. As you made it sound like you should have "immunity" for helping. As if it was so, it could as easily be exploited to get away with a TK if you will. So regardless.. I doubt the system would be 60% even if ti was there. And again, if the % of error is too big on what, or what not to turn blue. Then there is no point in having it. 

Monk_0013 #5 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21326 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 06 June 2018 - 12:37 AM, said:

Happens sometimes, because of the rather basic and badly executed automated teamdamage punishment system. Just be more careful next time.

Besides that, WoT is the game you play. The developers are called WARGAMING (WG). The game can't think about your feedback.

Thank you and noted.

Monk_0013 #6 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21326 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 06 June 2018 - 12:46 AM, said:

And that's the tricky part. How to see if it's intentional or not, and still have a margin of error that's not too big. It's not easy to make a system that sees you helping, or you intentionally trying to kill him. As you made it sound like you should have "immunity" for helping. As if it was so, it could as easily be exploited to get away with a TK if you will. So regardless.. I doubt the system would be 60% even if ti was there. And again, if the % of error is too big on what, or what not to turn blue. Then there is no point in having it. 

Thank you for your comments.

Indeed the margin is very small and actually, I've just explained myself in front of WG, based on my history records and  my intentions. I'm no longer blue, after two fights.

Monk_0013 #7 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21326 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 06 June 2018 - 12:35 AM, said:

I'm a bit confused... but you can blame me if wish. Maybe in the future I will earn the right to be your BRO.

Robbie_T #8 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13748 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

craphappends

Yesterday i was in my Type 5 heavy took aim at FV4005  i take the shot i see a little T49 comming in my sight and BOOM bye bye fellow T49.

I instantly appoligized luckely he didnt took it bad.

But i didnt turn blue i rarely hit a team mate and when i do its really an accident.

Only 1 person can say i shot  him on purpose and that was a [edited]head that was Fing aroound with me whole battle and yeah i empty'd my LT leopard clip on his [edited].

And got a ban..........

adharus #9 Posted 10 June 2018 - 12:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 56169 battles
  • [TAUR] TAUR

::))

about how iou turn blue...well,is not amount of damage iou do to a coleg couse it,not even if iou killit...what count is nomber of shots/hits...so,iou my fire one shot ,and toke him out at full hp,and not turn blue (if use a he derp),or iou could fire 2-3 shots,with verry little or no damage,but turn blue...same is hapend whend try to help a coleg,anp push him constantly,and do damage.sistem interpret as multiple  hits...ideea is,avoid at all cost to cause multiple times damage at iour colegs,even with best intention...and if someone   tise iou,restrain iourself... with one retaliation shot iou will escape,2 or more,well,blue or ban...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users