Frustration 2

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

sanitytheman #1 Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26446 battles
  • [NATAS] NATAS

My last thread was kinda salty and i got a warning, Is it hard to face the truth WG ? 

And the crapkeeps on coming in the game, so WG ive spend alot of money on premium time and premium tanks, But now im just gonna give you the middle finger and quit this BS game. 

You dont give damn abt your players because the only thing is the money you bring in....

HundeWurst #2 Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:36 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 70001 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

I can only see negative vibes on the forums these days.... I wonder how that happened

/sarcasm

signal11th #3 Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:38 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 37199 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View PostHundeWurst, on 06 June 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

I can only see negative vibes on the forums these days.... I wonder how that happened

/sarcasm

probably because they continually screw the game up then promise to "listen" then do the opposite of whatever people say..  /sarcasm understood just venting.

Edited by signal11th, 06 June 2018 - 08:39 PM.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66298 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postsanitytheman, on 06 June 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

My last thread was kinda salty and i got a warning, Is it hard to face the truth WG ? 

So it was not all the cursing you did that got you a warning the last time? As that topic was more *edit* then anything. I will be amazed if WG picked up on anything at all. 

View Postsignal11th, on 06 June 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

probably because they continually screw the game up then promise to "listen" then do the opposite of whatever people say..  /sarcasm understood just venting.

Well to be fair, there is listening and considering. Then there is listening, and doing everything players say. As we all know how the last one faired for another game. Tho in all fairness. Some things they have considered a bit too long. And others... well others have proven not to work even after all the considering. And they don't consider taking it out even. 3-5-7 on high tiers being one of them. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 06 June 2018 - 08:43 PM.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #5 Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

Major

• Player
  • 24567 battles

Don't quit, just don't spend money on the game anymore.

You're cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Drop to tiers where it doesn't, or cannot, cost you coins.

Jigabachi #6 Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17935 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Your last thread got closed because you acted like a spoilt brat, sooo... maybe you can use your additional free time now to grow up?

P.S.: Please use a proper username next time.

/25006

Edited by Jigabachi, 06 June 2018 - 11:53 PM.

HeidenSieker #7 Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:56 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

And the crapkeeps on coming in the game, so WG ive spend alot of money on premium time and premium tanks, But now im just gonna give you the middle finger and quit this BS game. 

You dont give damn abt your players because the only thing is the money you bring in....

25006. Goodbye.

etody77 #8 Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 62862 battles
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
stop spending, play a troll tank for fun, forget the premium tanks in garrage

Hedgehog1963 #9 Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:38 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51290 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
Games' better off.

Procjon #10 Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 55537 battles

View PostHundeWurst, on 06 June 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

/sarcasm

Don't you know it is all players fault? If players would play only premium tanks on only premium accounts, voluntary monthly shopping for at least $500 for skins and etc. all would be fine.

/sarcasm

HF

Edited by Procjon, 07 June 2018 - 03:44 AM.

TungstenHitman #11 Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:59 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22305 battles

View Postsanitytheman, on 06 June 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

I think that's WG's strategy tbh. I can't possibly know what goes on behind WG's doors in regards to their marketing strategy but I'm guessing their approach is to market a product that, like most businesses, is all about extracting as much money from their customers as possible for as long as they have these customers but so far as gaming goes, they would understand that, like all games, they have a life cycle with each individual player and like all games, each player eventually gets either pi$$ed off with it or bored with it but either way, sooner or later every player leaves so WGs priority of interest, is about extracting as much money as possible from each player for as long as that player is using their game... and so now that you have had enough(btw 25k battles is a exceptionally good value for any game) you are deemed nothing more than an end of life customer who has had as much money extracted as possible and the only thing they wonder about, is not why you left because like I said, all players eventually quit any game for one reason or another, but how they could have extracted more money out of you while you played.

There is no doubt this game would be many times better and enjoyable if it was not a free to play game and more of a subscription pretty much like running a premium account but that said, I'm not sure that would be the more profitable approach from a business perspective because

1. I think a lot of players play totally free, never spend 1 cent on anything ever but are still very important for game numbers to make up battles 

2. Established players that would be paying for some sort of subscription would not be very profitable for anything much else since, once these players have purchased their premium vehicles, well, obviously they are no longer in need of purchasing these premium vehicles and not going to purchase the same vehicle twice so l refer to my above comment and assessment in which I say it's all about extracting as much money from their customers for so long as they have these customers with the mindset that inevitably these customers will, like any game, get fed up of the product at some stage regardless of what they do as game developers, and the customer will invariably move on

sanitytheman #12 Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26446 battles
  • [NATAS] NATAS

Well im not just gonna accept anymore.

Unistalled the crapand will never look back. 

People are leaving the game.

So let me be a spolied braat or what was it ? 

Bad Username ? what do my username have to do with anything of this... did i hurt someones WG feelings ?

OMG 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users