I need an active clan.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

fivenine #1 Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6646 battles
  • [DEF_X] DEF_X

Hey all I'm looking for an active clan to play randoms and ideally get stuck into clan wars and other events. Tiers 1-10 played for quite a while however up until this point I've only played for fun

Sadly I think my stats reflect this but I could certainly put some work into my wn8 too boost it no problem. I'm 36 use voice comms and I'm not a bad player at all just never took it that seriously. But that would change if given the chance naturally. Anyway any opportunities gratefully received. Thankyou

Edited by fivenine, 07 June 2018 - 10:36 AM.

TankerLato #2 Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7587 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WE ARE BULLDOGS!  

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clan who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Our Weekly Schedule is as follows: 

Mondays & Thursdays: Tier 10 Advances.

Tuesdays & Wednesdays: Tier 8 Skirmishes.

Fridays & Saturdays: Do your own thing. (platoon, team battles etc)

Sunday nights: Grind night. (Double Bonus Activated)

Minimum requirements for membership.

(Remember, we are a social clan that wants to win, with an emphasis on TEAM play.)

You MUST have at least one Tier 10 Medium tank and one Tier 10 Heavy tank suitable for CW/ADV. (IS-7, Sup Conq, Obj 430U, Obj 268 v4 etc)

We have no WN8 requirements but you must have a MINIMUM 5K battles and a willingness to learn and improve.

You MUST be willing to work as part of a TEAM, as a unit, and be able to take orders from FC's when participating in any CW/ADV/SKIRM at Tiers 8 & 10.

You MUST be on Team Speak after 19:00 pm UK time if in-game.

(If you don't meet our requirements, you can apply for our development clan, Bulldogs 2!)

YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER!!

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

So if this fits, and you are looking for a Clan that battles hard whilst having fun then come say HELLO today!

BULLDOGS WANTS YOU!!

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

Ask for

TankerLato: Recruitment Officer

Or

A_GIO_Rob: Clan Commander

BloodyTourist: Deputy Commander

Cap-Tim-Nemo: Deputy Commander

Khubla: Deputy Commander

Greenami: Field Commander

Wild969: Field Commander

Rommy: Field Commander

BigAnd: Field Commander

Message me (TankerLato) in game for more details or assistance with TeamSpeak

DO IT, DO IT NOW!

Old_Viking_DK #3 Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9373 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

Maby try the right forum part to ask that 

http://forum.worldof...ing-for-a-clan/

Good luck

4Mantis #4 Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10356 battles
  • [KICKS] KICKS

At Kicks we are currently primaraly focused on Team Battles and the occasional skirmish , this will change once we have enough members to attack the global map.

We play Team Battles most every night  , we do not expect our members to join in every nigh , if you just want to grind that is also fine.

A UK based clan  , we only speak English.

We are not concerned about your stats , as team play involves more than just stats. Your experience level is also not a problem as we are constantly teaching and training players to be the best in active team plays.

We focus on team play , tactics ,timings and discipline. We play to win always !. Some of our members have played thousands of team battles , and we aim to pass on the  experience gained to new members joining the clan.

We prefer  IS3 tanks  for team plays, but any heavy tier 8 will also be ok , also to be on TeamSpeak during battles , and have a good command of the English language.

If you are interested you may join on our teamspeak server: Kicks.teamspeak3.com and speak to any of our members.

ttp://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/675706-kicks-is-open-to-new-members/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users