• 7950 battles
  • [SVEA] SVEA
BEst way to play tier 8 .... its a fakking joke now

Brassidium #2 Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12644 battles
  • [BULL2] BULL2
Absolutely. I'm missing it already. Random battles are like warm ups for the big game. 

Balc0ra #3 Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67337 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
I'm gonna say no... not until they fix the flaws it had, inc spawn killing and the C cap. I did not play it for the last two weeks due to it. And it being repetitive was the 2nd reason. A 2nd map would not hurt either... or a different tier. 

Karasu_Hidesuke #4 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:07 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16170 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View PostBalc0ra, on 07 June 2018 - 03:49 PM, said:

I'm gonna say no... not until they fix the flaws it had, inc spawn killing and the C cap. I did not play it for the last two weeks due to it. And it being repetitive was the 2nd reason. A 2nd map would not hurt either... or a different tier. 

C could be nasty for the attackers, it was often (not always) the last to be capped, sometimes not capped at all. But it could also cost the defenders the battle if too many of them were too far from the objectives when the attackers managed to cap all the other zones in time.

gem8a #5 Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17360 battles

My thoughts for what they are worth from an average player?

With FL gone it is like they have taken all of the good sweets out of the selection box they gave us and, all we are left with is the not so good sweets, we will eat them, but we don't really like as there is nothing else. 

Funny thing is (Historically) I would play random battles and be quite happy. But, now, as I have had a taste of a much better game I find myself looking around the internet for a similar experience!

I now find random battles not as satisfying as before and have not renewed my premium account which I always did.

I think WOT by withdrawing FL will loose customer/players who have played FL. 

You don't release a new game... and front line was.... and then withdraw it, in my humble opinion was not a good move. 

I might be wrong and WOT is going great after they dropped FL but I feel somewhat empty as I loved it.

Thanks for reading

Gem8a

Edited by gem8a, 08 June 2018 - 05:01 PM.

Karasu_Hidesuke #6 Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16170 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View Postgem8a, on 08 June 2018 - 03:57 PM, said:

My thoughts for what they are worth from an average player?

With FL gone it is like they have taken all of the good sweets out of the selection box they gave us and, all we are left with is the not so good sweets, we will eat them, but we don't really like as there is nothing else. 

Funny thing is (Historically) I would play random battles and be quite happy. But, now, as I have had a taste of a much better game I find myself looking around the internet for a similar experience!

I now find random battles not as satisfying as before and have not renewed my premium account which I always did.

I think WOT by withdrawing FL will loose customer/players who have played FL. 

You don't release a new game... and front line was.... and then withdraw it, in my humble opinion was not a good move. 

I might be wrong and WOT is going great after they dropped FL but I feel somewhat empty as I loved it.

Thanks for reading

Gem8a

WG EU has a history of spoiling us. :hiding:

TheDrownedApe #7 Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:36 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 44600 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
jesus OP it's been about 4 days??? already whining

gem8a #8 Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17360 battles

View PostDr_ownape, on 08 June 2018 - 05:36 PM, said:

jesus OP it's been about 4 days??? already whining

Some say, "when you have to say something best to be say something constructive, otherwise shut up".

Your avatar does seem very appropriate though.

TheDrownedApe #9 Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 44600 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postgem8a, on 08 June 2018 - 07:11 PM, said:

Some say, "when you have to say something best to be say something constructive, otherwise shut up".

Your avatar does seem very appropriate though.

welcome to the forums newbie.  after a while you will see that some people can't just add to an existing post but feel they deserve to create their own whine thread.

Oh nice to see you being constructive already rather than getting abusive on your 2nd post, please don't make me add you to my ignore list already 

Ixis70 #10 Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 40047 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K
I'd like to see WG bring FL back, but make a few changes, stop the spawn camping, open the mode up to other tiers, maybe start at tier 6, then 2 weeks later go to tier 7, then 8, 9 and 10. Reduce the amount of rewards or only give them from rank 25 to 30, increase the amount of XP needed to move up a rank. I really enjoyed the single tier battles and actually bought back a couple of tier 8 tanks that I had sold once I unlocked the tier 9 tank, I think that to go through all the time and commitment needed to develope a new map and game mode and then not use it again is a real waste, I played more games in that month than I have for a long time and now its just random battles again I find that my interest is a lot less and I'm spending more time doing other things.

Catn1p #11 Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1350 battles
FL was nice for grinding through tier 8. It was good for the money and it was OK to play.

But it was lacking the thirst for victory, the urgency and competitiveness of the real deal that is random battles.

In FL I might brew a pot of coffee during a battle, make a sandwich and happily return to play again. Almost like playing arty. Of course, making all the prestige levels for 1000 bonds did make FL a bit stale towards the end.

Despite all the flaws random battles are the best. By all means bring back FL every now and then but not for a permanent feature.

the_nebuchadnezzar #12 Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49084 battles

I would also like to play FL ASAP. Saying that, FL need some change:

- friendly fire need to be active, like in random, and players should be able to use reports

- we need more maps

- no more special FL tanks for everyone

catalicul #13 Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7328 battles
  • [ROMTD] ROMTD

hello,

How or when can we get rid of these tanks from the garage, because we cannot use them anymore ... ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users