Ideas

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Amipkillah #1 Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2587 battles

First of all i have bad english.Im so sorry for this.

1-) 3-5-7 Not working. In that system 8 tier unplayable.

2-) Cheat programs are epidemic. Put proper anticheat or at least put killcam. Hire new admins for anticheat reports.

3-) Tier system out of date. Need a new system. You can put spesific tier rating for each tank.For example If we research new cannon and engine tier rating must increase.

4-) Corridor maps not for this game. It's not a MOBA ıt'sa tank game. Put open area maps. More Prokhrovoka!

5-) Game not need Soviet tanks anymore. That object tanks must be ended.

6-) Dont be stubborn and make a deal with vbaddict programmers and put wn8 or new wn9 system in to game. BR system is a joke.

7-) Put ladder system or at least isolate bots, worst players and abusers.

8-) Put server to East Eu or Eurasia. Hereby you can gain a new players from Arab and Eurasia countries.

9-) Put a new mods for new players. Maybe PVE Mods...

As i said before. I have bad english. Thnk u for reading.

Sfinski #2 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:09 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31704 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

1. True, and not just tier 8 suffers

2. Never in my 30k games have I seen a cheat mod.

3.Tiers are fine

4. Maps suck. Redshire is the best map by far and rest are either meh or bad

5. Dont care about what nation tanks are, as long as there's new tanks to play.

6. No thanks to WN8 to ingame.

7. Could work to some extent

8. Fine by me

9. modes* Why not for everyone? 

Nokkeli #3 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18207 battles
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH
Could have been a good post. Unfortunately ruined by a couple of really dumb and bad ideas. So pretty much what Sfinksi said.

arthurwellsley #4 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51740 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostAmipkillah, on 07 June 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

1-) 3-5-7 Not working. In that system 8 tier unplayable. Disagree

2-) Cheat programs are epidemic. Put proper anticheat or at least put killcam. Hire new admins for anticheat reports. Never seen any in all my games.

3-) Tier system out of date. Need a new system. You can put spesific tier rating for each tank.For example If we research new cannon and engine tier rating must increase. Wrong.

4-) Corridor maps not for this game. It's not a MOBA ıt'sa tank game. Put open area maps. More Prokhrovoka! Agree.

5-) Game not need Soviet tanks anymore. That object tanks must be ended. More tanks are fine where ever they come from. Variety is the spice of life.

6-) Dont be stubborn and make a deal with vbaddict programmers and put wn8 or new wn9 system in to game. BR system is a joke. wn8 is from those nice Russian guys over at Korean Random not vbaddict (rather indicative of the OP's state of knowledge), and no the Personal Rating system is fine.

7-) Put ladder system or at least isolate bots, worst players and abusers. Definitely not.

8-) Put server to East Eu or Eurasia. Hereby you can gain a new players from Arab and Eurasia countries. The more the merrier so fine with me.

9-) Put a new mods for new players. Maybe PVE Mods... No. There is already a new beginner PvE mode for new players. It's just veteran players cannot see it.

vixu #5 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:24 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 42571 battles

1) true. with pref mm gone, just make a +-tier spread or same tier all over after tier5.
2) only once I've seen something that felt like a cheat used and it was on arty

3) tiers are fine as long as tier spread is eliminated for the battles

4) yes. we need new maps and better maps

5) as long as those tanks have something new (but balanced)- who cares

6) or better, eliminate any artificial basis e-***** flames

7) wont work. worst players are only worst compared to the rest. 

8) ok... but why?

9) I'd love to have new modes for solo casual play even with my 40k battles

pecopad #6 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23520 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

View PostAmipkillah, on 07 June 2018 - 05:47 PM, said:

2-) Cheat programs are epidemic. Put proper anticheat or at least put killcam. Hire new admins for anticheat reports.

3-) Tier system out of date. Need a new system. You can put spesific tier rating for each tank.For example If we research new cannon and engine tier rating must increase.

4-) Corridor maps not for this game. It's not a MOBA ıt'sa tank game. Put open area maps. More Prokhrovoka!

6-) Dont be stubborn and make a deal with vbaddict programmers and put wn8 or new wn9 system in to game. BR system is a joke.

8-) Put server to East Eu or Eurasia. Hereby you can gain a new players from Arab and Eurasia countries.

1) agree, also I think in a already tiered game does no +-2, makes no sense: +-1 MM would be alright

2) Cheats and hacks will always exist, they are a plague in online games and no anti-cheat program has ever solved the problem. The way to go is to reduce the impact of the cheats on the game. Don't allow for one shots, no uncoverable weakspots in heavy tanks to reduce the effect of the aimbots, reduce folliage and bushes to reduce the impact of tundra, etc Incorporate some cheats has crew perks,like auto-aim, etc

3) +-1 MM would solve much of his problem, buts maybe elite-1 and stock +1 would be better

4) Hum, variety would be good, but all online games have corridor maps, unless they are big maps like BF1...

5) Soviet tanks are the best tanks in real life, and Soviets produced more tanks than anyone, so no problem there. Play them and just put another flag and presto you have another country tank...

6) Couldn't agree less.... WN8 farmers are the worst kind that exist in this game, like kill ratio in other FPS, it promotes for toxic selfish gaming and behavior.

7) This is a design problem... The logic would be for the worst players to have the best tanks so the game is leveled...but that's not how online games work. We like to stomp on other players, so there needs to be a pool of HP pinatas for games to be enjoyable

I think the game should evolve for a more team work objective game, but that's my opinion, I know most of the players like fast paced, in your face games...

I would be happy with the Frontline game mode, with more XP gained from capping and defending the objectives,, but would rather have a BF1 conquest format and not the 3 phases in one game mode

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:42 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22562 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Can't wait to see your replays where you can show us first hand, what a cheat looks like.

clixor #8 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:45 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51483 battles
agree with all points. good post. unlikely anything of that will ever happen. 

MrLawless #9 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16515 battles
  • [TAF-X] TAF-X

View PostAmipkillah, on 07 June 2018 - 05:47 PM, said:

10-) I think we can have a training mode like League Of Legens'.Put a tank against you (It should able to be changed in game) in a training area.And players can try to penetrate it from different angles.Infinitie HP to target, Infinitie ammo for player and some equipment change system (I mean IN GAME, not in garage) etc.This mode can change something about player skills.I know the knowledge, experience and labor is important (Oppss i forgot %25 RNG.RNG already breaks all of these experience.)But newcomers can't learn the game and they stop playing this game after a few months.

Also this training mode can be with friends too.
Training rooms are not the same.WG can update the training room system.

Edited by MrLawless, 07 June 2018 - 06:55 PM.

Amipkillah #10 Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2587 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 07 June 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

Can't wait to see your replays where you can show us first hand, what a cheat looks like.

I have premium uber platinium+ cheats. U can't see in replays. :child:

BravelyRanAway #11 Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:43 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22562 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostAmipkillah, on 07 June 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

I have premium uber platinium+ cheats. U can't see in replays. :child:

Show us replays in which you are taking part and point out the cheats....as you say the game is 'epidemic' with them, so it shouldn't be too hard for you, as you appear to have been affected by them a lot. So do share.....perhaps the ones on your main account as well.

Amipkillah #12 Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2587 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 07 June 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

Show us replays in which you are taking part and point out the cheats....as you say the game is 'epidemic' with them, so it shouldn't be too hard for you, as you appear to have been affected by them a lot. So do share.....perhaps the ones on your main account as well.

Am i hurt you with "anti cheat idea".Dont be afraid. You sell your programs in other games. Try PUBG. You make a  fortune ;)

vixu #13 Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:29 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 42571 battles

View PostAmipkillah, on 07 June 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

Am i hurt you with "anti cheat idea".Dont be afraid. You sell your programs in other games. Try PUBG. You make a  fortune ;)

Brains are not for sale

Bordhaw #14 Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:48 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11543 battles

Xandania #15 Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:47 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36347 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

First of all i have bad english.Im so sorry for this.   No need for excuses - it isn't everyones first language after all

1-) 3-5-7 Not working. In that system 8 tier unplayable.  Not my preferred mm, but it can be workable - for me it would be enough if the two higher tiers would be matched by skill as well - so not 3 t+2 unicums against regular noobs or the like

2-) Cheat programs are epidemic. Put proper anticheat or at least put killcam. Hire new admins for anticheat reports.   You do know the concept of serverside calculation vs client side claculation, do you?

3-) Tier system out of date. Need a new system. You can put spesific tier rating for each tank.For example If we research new cannon and engine tier rating must increase. So, you propose a new battle weight system? Please, elaborate.

4-) Corridor maps not for this game. It's not a MOBA ıt'sa tank game. Put open area maps. More Prokhrovoka!  I am kinda with you. Although too many times I found half the team not knowing where to go ( of going in lemming mode to a certain beach). So it seems like there has to be a tradeoff here - semiopen would suffice ^^

5-) Game not need Soviet tanks anymore. That object tanks must be ended. Why care about the nation of pixel tanks? AS long as they are fun to play everything is alright

6-) Dont be stubborn and make a deal with vbaddict programmers and put wn8 or new wn9 system in to game. BR system is a joke. All these ratings are jokes - approximations to player skill. Partially the WG-API is to blame for not releasing all relevant info, while vbaddict uses a condensed replay version willingly uploaded by players - so it isn't representative for that many players

7-) Put ladder system or at least isolate bots, worst players and abusers. Once again, elaborate. Also, with possibilities just to rank up or also down again? Which statistics would you use? Care to share the proposed formula?

8-) Put server to East Eu or Eurasia. Hereby you can gain a new players from Arab and Eurasia countries. At least a few arabs I know have no ping problems - however people from south africa have. So the question is how valuable is the African market? If you'd like a server for a region, why not try to figure this out? ^^

9-) Put a new mods for new players. Maybe PVE Mods... I hope you mean modes. Mods are things like tundra (which only make aiming easier and hiding harder) . All for an PVE mode - kinda liked the pve zombie slugfest, even if the missions were mostly crap for that one - everyone was there just for the lasthit on the leviathan

As i said before. I have bad english. Thnk u for reading. No problem ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users