KV5 game fix fixing problem issues

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

ThinGun #21 Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:50 PM

Major

• Player
  • 40443 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
I enjoy playing the game as it is.   I've never seen any reasoned explanation for why it needs changing, which is why I get peed off with this assumption that 'everyone knows it's broken', as if that is a valid basis for demanding it gets fixed.
I am just annoyed generally with wooly thinking, poor logic and feeble debating ability - and these 'skills' are apparent in abundance on this forum, which seems to be populated with a bunch of people who all think alike and believe that they represent the majority.  Reality is very different, and their elitist, snarky and downright hostile attitude to 'outliers' is typical of the inhabitants of an internet echo chamber who don't want the sandy foundations of their opinions washed away with inconvenient facts and truths.

Long_Range_Sniper #22 Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37665 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThinGun, on 10 June 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

I enjoy playing the game as it is.   I've never seen any reasoned explanation for why it needs changing, which is why I get peed off with this assumption that 'everyone knows it's broken', as if that is a valid basis for demanding it gets fixed.
I am just annoyed generally with wooly thinking, poor logic and feeble debating ability - and these 'skills' are apparent in abundance on this forum, which seems to be populated with a bunch of people who all think alike and believe that they represent the majority.  Reality is very different, and their elitist, snarky and downright hostile attitude to 'outliers' is typical of the inhabitants of an internet echo chamber who don't want the sandy foundations of their opinions washed away with inconvenient facts and truths.

But apart from that why do you like the game the way it is?

banjoman150 #23 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20236 battles
  • [ATK] ATK

So you like the game the way it is. Ok then move along and dont try to persuade everyone who think there a few things that could be improved to go and leave the game. You wont tell me or anybody else here what to think.

And noone is telling you what to think. But there are alot of complaints about the game and those will be voiced here in the forum and there are two things you can do about it...

absolutely nothing and like it.

Besides noone ever told you that your wrong about the game being fine as it is. Different people, different opinions.

Matchmaking 3/5/7 ... Opon its introduction it increased the chance to be bottom tier. You cannot argue about how people think about those changes they have their own opinion and if enough people are mad about the change it is

worth being talked about.

Tanks that are OP and enable even idiots to perform well or tanks that spam HE and make any kind of angling or protecting the weaker hull irrelevant. Again people have opinions about those tanks and will voice them here. Just.accept.that.not.everybody.is.entirely.satisfied.with.how.WG.changes.the.game.and.move.on

Do you even know how democracies work? If everyone would shut up even though they have things they dont like we wouldnt even be here.  Womens right, workers rights, gay rights, gay marrige, health care, and so and and so forth.

Now im not gonna say that this games state is even close to those things above but its about the way things got improved.

To each their own. Even to you and me.

ThinGun #24 Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:16 PM

Major

• Player
  • 40443 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 10 June 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

But apart from that why do you like the game the way it is?

Apart from liking the way the game the way it is?  I'm not sure how to even answer that.  I log in every day and play the game - some days are great fun, some days are a grind.  Yin and yang.  If I didn't enjoy playing it, I would't play it.  Therefore I like it.

View Postbanjoman150, on 10 June 2018 - 09:26 PM, said:

So you like the game the way it is. Ok then move along and dont try to persuade everyone who think there a few things that could be improved to go and leave the game. You wont tell me or anybody else here what to think.

And noone is telling you what to think. But there are alot of complaints about the game and those will be voiced here in the forum and there are two things you can do about it...

absolutely nothing and like it.

Besides noone ever told you that your wrong about the game being fine as it is. Different people, different opinions.

Matchmaking 3/5/7 ... Opon its introduction it increased the chance to be bottom tier. You cannot argue about how people think about those changes they have their own opinion and if enough people are mad about the change it is

worth being talked about.

Tanks that are OP and enable even idiots to perform well or tanks that spam HE and make any kind of angling or protecting the weaker hull irrelevant. Again people have opinions about those tanks and will voice them here. Just.accept.that.not.everybody.is.entirely.satisfied.with.how.WG.changes.the.game.and.move.on

Do you even know how democracies work? If everyone would shut up even though they have things they dont like we wouldnt even be here.  Womens right, workers rights, gay rights, gay marrige, health care, and so and and so forth.

Now im not gonna say that this games state is even close to those things above but its about the way things got improved.

To each their own. Even to you and me.

I'm not trying to persuade you to change your opinion.  Just wondering why you think it's acceptable to demand changes to a game when the majority of players seem happy, that's all.

I'm not saying you're wrong.  I'm not saying you're right.  I'm just questioning your entitlement.

And actually . yeah ... I know full well how democracies work.  I've been a political activist for longer than you've been alive.  As far as I'm concerned, a democracy is based on the premise of 'majority rule'.  Yeah, minorities can have their say - but as long as they remain in the minority, all they get to do is talk.  
However ... don't mistake WG for a democracy.  You might as well ask Apple to produce orange iPhones, or Microsoft to revert to Windows 3.11 - all your fine talk of democracy would be laughed out of the door.

Edited by Daxeno, 12 June 2018 - 04:19 PM.

Long_Range_Sniper #25 Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37665 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThinGun, on 10 June 2018 - 09:16 PM, said:

Apart from liking the way the game the way it is?  I'm not sure how to even answer that.  I log in every day and play the game - some days are great fun, some days are a grind.  Yin and yang.  If I didn't enjoy playing it, I would't play it.  Therefore I like it.

That doesn't really explain "why" you like it, just that you do. If you can't explain why you like it, why shouldn't Wargaming change the game?

View PostThinGun, on 10 June 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

Just wondering why you think it's acceptable to demand changes to a game when the majority of players seem happy, that's all.

Could you refer me to where there's info that the majority of players seem happy? That would be useful info and help me decide whether to buy more tanks.

I'm not saying you're wrong.  I'm not saying you're right.  I'm just questioning your entitlement.

They explained why they want to change things. You didn't explain why you like the game. Aren't we entitled to your opinion?

And actually . yeah ... I know full well how democracies work.  I've been a political activist for longer than you've been alive.

That seems very ageist. How old are they?

ThinGun #26 Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:55 PM

Major

• Player
  • 40443 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 10 June 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

That doesn't really explain "why" you like it, just that you do. If you can't explain why you like it, why shouldn't Wargaming change the game?

Could you refer me to where there's info that the majority of players seem happy? That would be useful info and help me decide whether to buy more tanks.

They explained why they want to change things. You didn't explain why you like the game. Aren't we entitled to your opinion?

That seems very ageist. How old are they?

Seriously?  You think that because I like the gameplay that means I should accept that it should be changed?  Man, that is some convoluted logic.  

Can you refer me to the info that says the majority aren't happy?  Because that would help me understand why so many people on this forum thinks it should change.

I don't HAVE to justify why I don't want things changed.  I'm only disputing the rights of a minority to demand a change that will affect a majority.

Ageist?  Perhaps you could explain the discrimination in my statement?  Actually don't - as I said before, you like to indulge in puerile deconstruction of posts.  It's really poor debating technique, to try and detract rather than answer the points.  Now ... how about you debate like the mature adult you are, rather then playing silly little nitpicky games, huh?

Long_Range_Sniper #27 Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37665 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThinGun, on 10 June 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

Seriously?  You think that because I like the gameplay that means I should accept that it should be changed?  Man, that is some convoluted logic.  

How would I know you like the gameplay? You just said you like the game, and who said you wanted it changed? 

So what is it about the gameplay you like that you don't want changed?

Can you refer me to the info that says the majority aren't happy?  Because that would help me understand why so many people on this forum thinks it should change.

No I can't, but then I didn't make a claim. You claimed the majority seemed happy, and I was just curious as to what was your source. if you don't have one and you just made an assumption that's fine. It would just help on what basis you made your assumption.

I don't HAVE to justify why I don't want things changed.  I'm only disputing the rights of a minority to demand a change that will affect a majority.

You're disputing the right of a minority of players (forum users) to request changes to their game?

It's an oft quoted stat that 2% of players visit the forum. In which case any post at all on any forum will be a minority view.

In which case it's logical for you to agree that you're disputing the right of people to post opinions on the forum. Because 99% of the forum could post one thing, you could post another, and it would still be a minority view.

You've only been asked your opinion on a pixel tank game. Not the solution to world peace. Yet you seem to be very quick to denigrate those who offer their opinions. That doesn't seem fair to me. Kind of like spending your entire game waiting for the enemy to make mistakes and shooting them from behind the safety of a bush.

Interesting.

Ageist?  Perhaps you could explain the discrimination in my statement?  Actually don't - as I said before, you like to indulge in puerile deconstruction of posts.  It's really poor debating technique, to try and detract rather than answer the points.  Now ... how about you debate like the mature adult you are, rather then playing silly little nitpicky games, huh?

No problem. Is it a hair thing then? Baldist? 

View PostThinGun, on 10 June 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

Maybe things will get better when you're old enough to grow pubic hair.

Anyway, the main question.

What is it about the gameplay you like, and don't want changed? 

Edited by Long_Range_Sniper, 11 June 2018 - 12:03 AM.

Spurtung #28 Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:12 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 74404 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

LRS, providing better plots than most of the movies these days.

:popcorn:

ThinGun #29 Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:30 PM

Major

• Player
  • 40443 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 10 June 2018 - 11:46 PM, said:

How would I know you like the gameplay? You just said you like the game, and who said you wanted it changed? 

So what is it about the gameplay you like that you don't want changed?

No I can't, but then I didn't make a claim. You claimed the majority seemed happy, and I was just curious as to what was your source. if you don't have one and you just made an assumption that's fine. It would just help on what basis you made your assumption.

You're disputing the right of a minority of players (forum users) to request changes to their game?

It's an oft quoted stat that 2% of players visit the forum. In which case any post at all on any forum will be a minority view.

In which case it's logical for you to agree that you're disputing the right of people to post opinions on the forum. Because 99% of the forum could post one thing, you could post another, and it would still be a minority view.

You've only been asked your opinion on a pixel tank game. Not the solution to world peace. Yet you seem to be very quick to denigrate those who offer their opinions. That doesn't seem fair to me. Kind of like spending your entire game waiting for the enemy to make mistakes and shooting them from behind the safety of a bush.

Interesting.

No problem. Is it a hair thing then? Baldist? 

Anyway, the main question.

What is it about the gameplay you like, and don't want changed? 

I said I like the game, and you can't infer that I like the gameplay?  Ok ... 

What I don't want changed is everything.

My basis for the assumption is in an earlier post in this very thread.

I'm not disputing the right to ask for a change, I'm disputing the basis of the request (i.e. 'everyone knows the game is broken;)

Yes, hence my assumption earlier.

No, I'm not disputing the right of people to post, I'm disputing the basis of certain opinions.

And I'm not denigrating peoples' opinions, what I'm doing (which is EXACTLY what you're doing to me) is asking for some sort of evidence or basis for those opinions.  

Now who's being ageist...

As above.  And just in case you forgot, it's everything.

Long_Range_Sniper #30 Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37665 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThinGun, on 11 June 2018 - 12:30 PM, said:

I said I like the game, and you can't infer that I like the gameplay?  Ok ... 

Ok,

So why do you like the game, and make no comment on the gameplay?

And I'm not denigrating peoples' opinions, what I'm doing (which is EXACTLY what you're doing to me) is asking for some sort of evidence or basis for those opinions.  

How have I asked you for any evidence? Nope.

It's literally just filling in the rest of this sentence.

"I like the gameplay in World of Tanks because.................., and I don't want that changed."

You could like the gameplay because you like games with mountains in them. At least that's a basis for an opinion.

No, I'm not disputing the right of people to post, I'm disputing the basis of certain opinions.

So what's the basis of your opinion? 

Simeon85 #31 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 1141 battles

View PostThinGun, on 11 June 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

Their basis for their opinions is their experience of the game. Opinions about the game and the states of it, particularly on areas that people do not enjoy are generally subjective. 

In most cases this experience is more varied than yours, so they instantly have a broader and potentially more objective view of the game than a guy who plays just low to mid tier TDs.

I mean the guy in the OP comments about stuff like Object V4s, Types 5s, Maus etc. Stuff you have very little experience of considering you have a few tier 8s and just one tier 9 with 65 battles. You are talking about not wanting the gameplay changed because 'you like it', when in reality you are not even discussing the same gameplay as the OP. 

Near 5k battles in a tier 4 Marder, sealclubbing the crap out of new players does not really give you much basis for an informed opinion about the broader game and in particular high tier balance issues and gameplay issues. You have zero idea what it is like for example being a tier 8 medium facing tier 10 super heavies in a 3-5-7 or being a tier 10 heavy facing a premium ammo HE spamming Type 5 for example. 

And yet you continually blunder into threads, with basically the same rubbish that boils down to 'If you don't like it, don't play it'. 

I mean you literally say this -

View PostThinGun, on 09 June 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

leave the game alone for those of us who like it the way it is

'The game' is much more than tier 4 TD sealclubbing and in the rest of that game, that you do not know about, there are clearly some issues, which is what the OP is discussing and which if you had the broader experience and knowledge of the game you would likely be able to identify.  

How about you leave this thread alone and leave it to the people who actually know what the OP is talking about and have actually experienced it.  People can like the game AND want to see some of the more negative areas improved, who are you as some little tier 4 sealclubber to tell us that we can't criticise, discuss and propose solutions to those problem areas we have identified? 

No one basically, because it has little to do with you.

When someone proposes nerfs to the Marder we'll be sure to call you. 

Edited by Simeon85, 11 June 2018 - 03:08 PM.

ThinGun #32 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

Major

• Player
  • 40443 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
OK ... call me when you're interested in an objective opinion.  I can see that you prefer to live in your echo chamber, and my life is too short to be prising open closed minds.
Over and out.

Isharial #33 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:12 PM

Major

• Player
  • 23683 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postbanjoman150, on 09 June 2018 - 02:07 PM, said:

Im a long term player and just like alot of you i feel like the  game has quite a few problems that kill my joy for the game.

I do not want to "crap" on WG simply because i dont think this is constructive

Here is a list of problems i see while playin the game.

1. Matchmaking
  2. Premium ammo
  3. Individual balance
  4. balance of tiers
  5. Dumbed down gameplay

For me points 2 to 4 are all interrelated. I will try to come up with sollutions down below

#1 : MM

-Doesnt need introduction really. The 3/5/7 MM made it even more rare to be toptier. It first tries to create a 3/5/7 game. Meaning 3 toptiers/ 5 midtiers and 7 bottomtiers.

This creates a scenario where nearly half of the team is fighting an uphill battle and since this is the Matchmakers favourite scenario its the most common too. Being bottom tier

is fine in moderation but with the current MM its the rule rather than the exeption. This is frustrating.

-  There are other scenarios like 5/10 and the singletier games but again as those are all inferior in the "matchmakers mind"  so they are rare.

Sollution: Change the Matchmakers favourite scenario to 5/10. This is much more balanced from a bottom tier point of view and would greatly easy the fustration one has when being bottom tier all the time.

Better yet make 3/5/7 the least favourite scenario because those games are the least enjoyable for a good portion of the teams.

#2-4

Short describtion: Premium ammo shits on armor --> armor of superheavies gets massive buff--> lowertiers suffer & premiumammo is now the only thing that can penetrate superheavies

Long describtion:

- As said above i think all those points are interrelated and need to be adressed as a whole. Premium ammo as it currently is in the game enables you to negate one majore balancing factor of the enemy tanks

with a push of a button. Tanks like the Type5 or MAUS are infamous for having increadible armor. It is very difficult to penetrate them. To ballance them correctly the rest of their characteristics are weaker.

Otherwise they would be overpowered. They are balanced around their good armor. And then the enemy simply negates the one advante by pressing a button.

This was the scenario up to a while ago. Then WG decided to rebalance all "superheavies" and greatly improve their armor. Lower tiers are now in a worse spot than ever when fighting toptiers with good armor.

Even same tier tanks have only a slim chance of penetrating without the use of premium ammo.

Sollution: I know its been suggested before but i will do so again... reduce the alpha damage of premium rounds compared to standard rounds. A 15-20% damage reduction would punish players who spam

premium ammo at everything that moves. It would also change premium ammo from being the be all end all option to simply an option as you would trade in DPM for more penetration while using it.

Of course superheavies would need to be nerfed in order to compensate for the reduced effectiveness of premium ammo. Preferably a nerf to its "surivability" characteristics...armor and health. While making

superheavies balanced against same tier opponents it would also easy the pain of lower tier tanks.

As an example of armor nerfs to compensate weaker premium ammo here is how i would "nerf" the MAUS and Type5:

MAUS gets its old 240mm of turret front armor back and the Type 5 gets a bit of its old shoulder weakspot back.

Hitpoints should also be reduced a bit.

Maus once had 240mm of frontal turret armor. It could be penetrated with standard ammo when the MAUS was looking at you so the playing had to angle the turret during reload. Standard ammo was an option. With reduced alpha on premium rounds and thus more standard rounds being used this would be a realistic and fun scenario again.

Now with its 260 frontal armor the vast majority of tanks have to resort to premium ammo when facing a MAUS. This lessens the skill needed to fight those tanks effectively as the most effective option is to

switch to premium ammo...

i much prefer the first scenario

Dumbed down gameplay.

Positioning plays a big role when playing the game. However recently and also not so recently there have been tanks added that dont care about position and armor. May that be because of

High explosive derbguns or super high penetration guns.

Namely the japanese toptier heavies Type 4 and Type5 and most recently the Object 268v4.

Type 4 and Type 5 are controversial tanks to say the least. Fighting against tanks that do damage no matter where they hit tanks to DERP is not ideal but its OK as long as said tank isnt an armored behemoth with superheavy armor.

Object 268v4.... The combination of good mobility with super good penetration and super good levels of armor make for a tank every idiot can and does do well in. Thanks to corridor maps there are very very few situations where the Object 268v4 isnt the right anwer to the problem. I wont rant about howOP it is because the nerf is already on the horizon. Lets see how it performs after the nerf ...

Sollution: remove the HE derpguns formt he japanese Type 4 and Type 5

Thanks for reading and have fun spewing insults at each other  with this civilized forum ...

getting this topic back.. on topic again :amazed:

primary thing is, if the games no longer enjoyable, find a new one that is. there's several other games that could fill your requests... 

doesn't staying on a game that has no enjoyment value defeat the object of playing it?

lets see now... 

Solution: Change the Matchmakers favourite scenario to 5/10. This is much more balanced from a bottom tier point of view and would greatly easy the fustration one has when being bottom tier all the time.

Better yet make 3/5/7 the least favourite scenario because those games are the least enjoyable for a good portion of the teams.

how does this make anything better? 5-10 just Increases the gap between a good and bad player, making it More frustrating for those who have a bad time already.... think about it from my view here. I have an SU-100, it sees 4-8. mostly it goes up against T8, and I make do. I put a few shells into something I can pen and roll out with 1.1k avg damage per game, if I didn't have to fight T8, id probably play it more, and do more with it.. ending some other saps game early... I know what it can achieve and I know how to make the most of it, t8 is a form of balancing for plebs like me and stops many from simply playing their favourite tank every time. it makes them play other tanks, particularly T8's that are new or they see as good

its also another form of balancing as many have had buffs and nerfs over the years to fit their tier spread, and are not necessarily balanced towards others in their tier

to reduce the MM spread further, you'd need to do a global rebalance, of which you have not noted, that takes time. a lot of time.

#2-4

please tell me, if premium ammo destroy's armour (and that tanks were created and buffed to reverse that), why some older armoured tanks block their hitpoints+ per battle? that to me doesn't sound like what you say it is, given they have been around for longer than the "Premium ammo" overbuffing started, and superheavies appeared

I block close to 700 in an M4E2 Jumbo per game.. almost its hitpoints, given that it has 730 with the stock turret, and that's not even a new tank...

premium ammo, when you play your armoured tank right, is not autopen. its not guaranteed damage, nor is it going to "win" you the battle, premium ammo is just an effect of poor balancing, not a cause, like you so think

your solution does nothing to cure the issues of balancing. people now simply spam gold at something to negate such because of the balancing issues surrounding it:

Solution: I know its been suggested before but i will do so again... reduce the alpha damage of premium rounds compared to standard rounds. A 15-20% damage reduction would punish players who spam

premium ammo at everything that moves. It would also change premium ammo from being the be all end all option to simply an option as you would trade in DPM for more penetration while using it.

Of course superheavies would need to be nerfed in order to compensate for the reduced effectiveness of premium ammo. Preferably a nerf to its "surivability" characteristics...armor and health. While making

superheavies balanced against same tier opponents it would also easy the pain of lower tier tanks.

so your just going to break small alpha tanks and say that's fine? you reduce an ISU by 20% its still going to have 600 alpha.. you reduce 120, its going to be 96... 240, would be 190 with your reduction.. 190 vs 600 does what? makes you live a little longer? but it does not change anything else. it simply extends the time and extends the issue, not reduce it.

reducing armour and health is fine, but if you reduce it by 20% all it does is change some fancy numbers.. it doesn't repair the issue of things simply being overbuffed

it would not ease the pain of lower tier tanks if they still cant pen it without prem ammo.. you would need to reduce, for example, the VK100P's armour to a very low amount to allow a Type 58 with 126 AP to pen it reliably... almost to the point that it would no longer be able to do the job of a heavy tank. 

the maus part is irrelevant for now, I shall say why at the end

this is, as I said above, completely down to things being overbuffed, and not an issue with premium ammo, like you attempted to suggest earlier in your post. what the game needs is not your "solutions" but a game rebalance, on a tank by tank basis, giving them roles and characteristics to suit. under this heading they could even change premium tanks without issuing any form of refund as they wouldn't be able to compare it to "before", given the entire game has changed.

Sollution: remove the HE derpguns formt he japanese Type 4 and Type 5 

that's it? that's your solution? removing the howitzers isn't going to bring balance back to TX....

tldr full game rebalance or deal with it. premium ammo isn't the issue, nor is MM. balance is. premium ammo is fine as is, some need it brought into line and numbers changed, but that falls below the rebalancing point..

until that point, you, and everyone else including me, will just have to either deal with the poor balancing and keep trying to get WG to notice it, or, leave and find a new game. but complaining about premium ammo and MM is the Wrong way, and not the answer

Solstad1069 #34 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:21 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 44803 battles

The mm is ok when you play solo, but as soon as you try and enjoy the game with 2 friends, the 3-5-7mm make sure you basicly NEVER get to be top tier unless ofcourse you play tier 10.

Too bad tier 10 is by far the worst tier it kind of sucks.

Edited by Solstad1069, 11 June 2018 - 03:21 PM.

Simeon85 #35 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 1141 battles

My major issue fixes would be -

• Nerf the OP tanks, minor nerfs for the power creep tanks.
  • Buff weak tanks.
  • Switch the MM priority to 5-10 template first, then all tier, then 3-5-7
  • Generally nerf the penetration of prem rounds (so like 330 HEAT > 290 HEAT) (also unify costs)
  • Rebalance broken alpha (derps, 183s, jageroo etc.) 
  • Remove arty, if not that at least limit it to 1 per match and set arty he pen to zero. 
  • Make new maps, that are not corridors, a priority

Edited by Simeon85, 11 June 2018 - 04:00 PM.

Long_Range_Sniper #36 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37665 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThinGun, on 11 June 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

OK ... call me when you're interested in an objective opinion.  I can see that you prefer to live in your echo chamber, and my life is too short to be prising open closed minds.
Over and out.

Well I did ask for the basis to your opinion multiple times, so in terms of prising open closed minds I think we'll need a fusion powered tin opener for yours eh?

View PostSimeon85, on 11 June 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

When someone proposes nerfs to the Marder we'll be sure to call you. 

That Marder 38T aim time is just trollish. At 1.5 it's a whole 0.13 better than its compatriots and when you add nine degree's of gun depression it's just totally OP. Frankly it's the next 268 V 4 scandal for sure.

I'd increase the aim time to 1.58 and go for six degrees of gun depression, which I'm sure will get the vote of the majority of forumties.

Edit: I can feel a poll coming on.

Edited by Long_Range_Sniper, 11 June 2018 - 04:02 PM.

Signal11th #37 Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 44829 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View PostThinGun, on 11 June 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

Over and out.

I imagine your version of "prying open closed minds" is basically arguing with people until they just agree with you out of exasperation. A closed mind is something that disagrees with everything not just you.

Edited by signal11th, 11 June 2018 - 04:24 PM.

ThinGun #38 Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:28 PM

Major

• Player
  • 40443 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View Postsignal11th, on 11 June 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

I imagine your version of "prying open closed minds" is basically arguing with people until they just agree with you out of exasperation. A closed mind is something that disagrees with everything not just you.

Imagine what you like.  Doesn't make it so.

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 11 June 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

Well I did ask for the basis to your opinion multiple times, so in terms of prising open closed minds I think we'll need a fusion powered tin opener for yours eh?

And I answered multiple times.  The fact that the answer wasn't what you wanted to hear doesn't mean I didn't answer. 

Not listening to people would probably be the basis for my opinion of someone having a closed mind.

Signal11th #39 Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 44829 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View PostThinGun, on 11 June 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

Imagine what you like.  Doesn't make it so.

That was easier than expected.

ThinGun #40 Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:32 PM

Major

• Player
  • 40443 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View Postsignal11th, on 11 June 2018 - 04:30 PM, said:

That was easier than expected.

Low expectations are normally easily achieved.  Especially those that are claimed retrospectively.

Also tagged with KV5, game, fix, fixing, problem, issues

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users