Jump to content


T49


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

xlxZODxlx #1 Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 51680 battles
  • 118
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013

1 of the only fun lights remaining to play in this crapola game, you WG jumped that poor thing from T8 to T9 with basically no improvements, +21 secs reload time and making most of the time 200 and some damage...unless you get a tank from the rear...

Keep messing up tanks and gameplay in this way and you gona end up playing this game by yourselves.

You are messing up most tanks just cuz you introduce new tanks, if you keep going this way, you gona end up playing this crap by yourselves, mark my words.



FluffyRedFox #2 Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:16 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 22621 battles
  • 8,119
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

For starters, you're over a year late to be complaining about these changes.

Secondly, while the tank did go up a tier, the matchmaking for it is unchanged since it had +3/-1 matchmaking when it was tier 8.

Lastly, the tier 9 T49 is a complete beast of a tank with the 90mm and is a fun derp with the 152 so the tank is completely fine in its current form.



tank276 #3 Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48920 battles
  • 424
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012
Before grinding out to the Sheridan, I used the 90 mm gun on it, so dont really know what you are talking about dude.

Dorander #4 Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17854 battles
  • 2,302
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View PostFluffyRedFox, on 09 June 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

For starters, you're over a year late to be complaining about these changes.

Secondly, while the tank did go up a tier, the matchmaking for it is unchanged since it had +3/-1 matchmaking when it was tier 8.

Lastly, the tier 9 T49 is a complete beast of a tank with the 90mm and is a fun derp with the 152 so the tank is completely fine in its current form.

 

Pretty sure light tanks can now also actually be top tier (without needing to be tier 10), something that was impossible under the old light tank MM, so in that sense it actually got improved.

Igor_BL #5 Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37563 battles
  • 1,174
  • [WZ-CR] WZ-CR
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015

Tier9 lights are almost all sweet. Great, fun tanks.

 

LTWT, 1390, T49 with 90mm. Also, WZ132A is  a good tank, just a little bit too derpy gun, but it has alpha... cant complain.

The only LT i didnt play after rework is RU251. Played few games only, it was ok, but the sample was small.

 

Tier9 LTs, together with tier9 MM, are lot more easier to play then tier X LTs.


Edited by Igor_BL, 09 June 2018 - 04:12 PM.


FluffyRedFox #6 Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:12 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 22621 battles
  • 8,119
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostDorander, on 09 June 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

 

Pretty sure light tanks can now also actually be top tier (without needing to be tier 10), something that was impossible under the old light tank MM, so in that sense it actually got improved.

Ah ye they can, my bad



Balc0ra #7 Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64443 battles
  • 15,457
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostxlxZODxlx, on 09 June 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

1 of the only fun lights remaining to play in this crapola game, you WG jumped that poor thing from T8 to T9 with basically no improvements,

 

No improvements? It got a 90mm gun with more dpm then the derp. It's one of the lights that can win just about any 1 on 1 vs any light with that gun. As the 90mm gun it had on tier 8 was only good with HE with it's sub 120 mm AP pen or what ever it had. 

 

13 90 is way more fun on tier 9 too. Losing 2 rounds in the clip for a pen increase and a faster reload made it way more flexible. 

 

View PostDorander, on 09 June 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

 

Pretty sure light tanks can now also actually be top tier (without needing to be tier 10), something that was impossible under the old light tank MM, so in that sense it actually got improved.

 

Well on that aspect no much changed. It went from being a tier 8 seeing tier 9 and X games all the time. To being a tier 9 that can be top tier. So for that, the MM remained the same if you will. 

 



azakow #8 Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 74843 battles
  • 4,696
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostxlxZODxlx, on 09 June 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

1 of the only fun lights remaining to play in this crapola game, you WG jumped that poor thing from T8 to T9 with basically no improvements, +21 secs reload time and making most of the time 200 and some damage...unless you get a tank from the rear...

Keep messing up tanks and gameplay in this way and you gona end up playing this game by yourselves.

You are messing up most tanks just cuz you introduce new tanks, if you keep going this way, you gona end up playing this crap by yourselves, mark my words.

A case of PEBKAC.

:facepalm:

 

I fear derp T49 when LTing, becasue they are devistating.

Learn to pick your targets bob!



DeadLecter #9 Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:55 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20036 battles
  • 216
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016

View PostxlxZODxlx, on 09 June 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

1 of the only fun lights remaining to play in this crapola game, you WG jumped that poor thing from T8 to T9 with basically no improvements, +21 secs reload time and making most of the time 200 and some damage...unless you get a tank from the rear...

Keep messing up tanks and gameplay in this way and you gona end up playing this game by yourselves.

You are messing up most tanks just cuz you introduce new tanks, if you keep going this way, you gona end up playing this crap by yourselves, mark my words.

 

T49 is a nice tank with two decent guns. One with excellent DPM and one for those who like derping. Combining that with that gun dep and its awesome

Dorander #10 Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:05 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17854 battles
  • 2,302
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 09 June 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

 

Well on that aspect no much changed. It went from being a tier 8 seeing tier 9 and X games all the time. To being a tier 9 that can be top tier. So for that, the MM remained the same if you will. 

 

 

True enough, but the frequency at which the now-tier-9 lights see tier 7s has increased dramatically in my experience. Additionally I don't recall if it was possible at all, but I don't remember a single instance in which I was top tier in a tier 8 light before they pulled the lines to tier 10, at best it was tier 8 in a tier 9 battle.



Suurpolskija #11 Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:27 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016
I know, man. :) T49 makes me wanna either scream out my frustration or post hilarious replays to my friends.

Either or. It's the ultimate troll tank.

Warzey #12 Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 56831 battles
  • 892
  • [L-REM] L-REM
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View PostDeadLecter, on 09 June 2018 - 04:55 PM, said:

 

T49 is a nice tank with two decent guns. One with excellent DPM and one for those who like derping. Combining that with that gun dep and its awesome

 

It's actually really funny that T49 has better gun handling with derp gun compared to Sheridan. 

azakow #13 Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:52 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 74843 battles
  • 4,696
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostDorander, on 09 June 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

 

True enough, but the frequency at which the now-tier-9 lights see tier 7s has increased dramatically in my experience. Additionally I don't recall if it was possible at all, but I don't remember a single instance in which I was top tier in a tier 8 light before they pulled the lines to tier 10, at best it was tier 8 in a tier 9 battle.

There were cases of being top tier as LT8, about 1/1000 and only on AMX 1390, long time ago.

 



vasilinhorulezz #14 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:41 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22780 battles
  • 1,097
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

Tier 9 lights are pretty good,

I played the T49 after the changes to unlock the Sheridan,

the mobility is way better than when it was tier 8

and the 90mm was "sweet chin music",

5.5 sec reload, with epic gun handling and snapshot ability.

Don't know what you're talking about.



OneFromOne #15 Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:49 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10417 battles
  • 264
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-01-2015

I dont play lights basicaly but T49 in my eyes when i face it is one of best lights in T9,in good hands its a beast,can pull any end game as it can one shot most tanks and has speed to shoot,run,come back and *edited* you up to the end...dont see logic point of your crying...sorry OP

 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to: (inappropriate words)


Edited by akataMM, 25 July 2018 - 11:26 AM.


akataMM #16 Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:32 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 17663 battles
  • 224
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    07-16-2012

There`s so many threads opened about T49. Locking this one.

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/122-light-tanks/






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users