When will all the bugs be fixed?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

GimmeACigar #1 Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27242 battles
  • [REQT] REQT

Right now we got a bugged camoflage system, a bugged chat system and a really serious issue with so called "ghost shells", for as long as i've been playing World of tanks all of these issues has been unattended. So my question is : Is the buggs going to be fixed or are wargaming just milking the last money they can out of Wot?

Until these issues are fixed i wont spend a single [edited]euro on it.

K_A #2 Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:32 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I don't see how the camouflage system is "bugged", maybe you just need to learn how it works? As for chat, all I ever use is one ingame channel and that has always worked just fine for me. And as for ghost shells, that's a natural byproduct of you not having a good and stable internet connection, it's something we've all had to accept to be a part of the game. It literally can't be fixed as the game works server-side so you should stop holding your breath waiting for a "fix" for ghost shells.

Isharial #3 Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19791 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGimmeACigar, on 09 June 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

Right now we got a bugged camoflage system, a bugged chat system and a really serious issue with so called "ghost shells", for as long as i've been playing World of tanks all of these issues has been unattended. So my question is : Is the buggs going to be fixed or are wargaming just milking the last money they can out of Wot?

the only "Issue" you've actually noted is the dodgy chat system (which really does need fixing). the other 2 are not 100% wg's issue, both can be caused by ping, ISP, and ofcourse your own machine and its settings, the fact you've said they've been here "as long as you've been playing" kinda means its NOT wg's own issue, but your own. as if it was WG's issue, and it was affecting so many players, it would have been fixed by now

what exactly is wrong with the camouflage system? other than the fact camo on the hull means its entirely covered? or are you saying you don't understand how bushes work? :sceptic:

and ghost shells? literally a thing caused by dodgy internet or wifi connections, do check your own stuff first before spouting this... 

I sometimes got a shell on my old ISP that looked like it hit the target, but did not, but my ping was usually 80+ and the client/server didn't communicate properly, and I really missed server side. since switching ISP, ive not had the issue, so yeah, do check your own stuff first...

I even play on wifi now, whereas before, I was ethernet. so really do check your own stuff :amazed:

as to the last bit, who really cares? think WG will read this and think "hmm that guy spamming on our forums really knows what they're talking about with "edited" everywhere, maybe we should listen" … no. they'll simply ignore you. 

wanna get your point across? use proper words and give evidence and potential fixes so you've actually done some work on getting the problem solved.. 

View PostK_A, on 09 June 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

I don't see how the camouflage system is "bugged", maybe you just need to learn how it works? As for chat, all I ever use is one ingame channel and that has always worked just fine for me. And as for ghost shells, that's a natural byproduct of you not having a good and stable internet connection, it's something we've all had to accept to be a part of the game. It literally can't be fixed as the game works server-side so you should stop holding your breath waiting for a "fix" for ghost shells.

that does make OP sound like a bot player being carried by platoon mates (given the medals) or an ebay account tbh, don't you think?… 59% overall winrate, multiple tanks with 2/3 moe's and doesn't know how camouflage works? smells off to me.. as well as the ghost shells.. 

dunno whether OP is being serious with this or just trying to troll after reading OP again....

GimmeACigar #4 Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27242 battles
  • [REQT] REQT

Dosnt know how camoflage system works? I just checked you out K_A, its a real miracle you cant notice that there obviously is something wrong with camoflage system... The camo ratings aint even remotely close to beeign correct numbers, and you want to call me out on beeing a ebayer?. 

Since you dont have a clue about my internet connection i would suggest asking what i got instead of presuming i got 256 kb like you assume.

You never heard bout ghost shells? Thats another thing that makes me question if you ever played above tier 1, even Quickybaby comments on ghost shells beeing a thing in this game so nice try.

And bout calling me out as a bot or beeing carried by platoon mates, you two shouldnt really try to even go there, would have a easy time to point out flaws with your stats.

Edited by GimmeACigar, 09 June 2018 - 09:41 PM.

Isharial #5 Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:32 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19791 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGimmeACigar, on 09 June 2018 - 09:22 PM, said:

Dosnt know how camoflage system works? I just checked you out K_A, its a real miracle you cant notice that there obviously is something wrong with camoflage system... The camo ratings aint even remotely close to beeign correct numbers, and you want to call me out on beeing a ebayer?. 

Since you dont have a clue about my internet connection i would suggest asking what i got instead of presuming i got 256 kb like you assume.

You never heard bout ghost shells? Thats another thing that makes me question if you ever played above tier 1, even Quickybaby comments on ghost shells beeing a thing in this game so nice try.

And bout calling me out as a bot or beeing carried by platoon mates, you two shouldnt really try to even go there, would have a easy time to point out flaws with your stats.

your OP was literally a mass of letters making up random stuff with no actual issues noted, just that you have an issue.. with... something :mellow:.. WG cant pick your brain wirelessly and pick up all the things you find "wrong", and neither can we. maybe try to explain your issues better? you know.. details and all that.... :facepalm:

it was about as well written as all the "omg I got killed by 43% haxxor" and "I quit cuz arty hit me" threads :sceptic: yet you still expect us to give you a dignified and well written response to essentially dribble?

I would suggest either writing out an "actual" post about what you find wrong with those things, since, if a mod did come here, and saw your OP, they wouldn't actually know what was wrong, and wouldn't do anything at all about the "issues" you say you face... kinda common sense to write whats wrong.. I don't know, maybe shouting fix it at them will work eventually :facepalm:

what else can we talk about? you basically left us guessing at to what we thought you were complaining about.. we don't know you, we see crying OP post like 10000 other threads written in the same manner, all the time by clueless guys who either buy accounts or suck badly anyway.. so yeah, OP left us basically questioning whether you had bought that account... 

vasilinhorulezz #6 Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22813 battles
SoonTM

divsmo #7 Posted 10 June 2018 - 12:12 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32608 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Some of the chat bugs are pretty frustrating but the biggest issue for me atm is some of the hitboxes on the edges of terrain, over the other stuff you listed anyways.

TankkiPoju #8 Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:21 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20393 battles

Also the no sound on hit bug is pretty annoying.

DefGun #9 Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9315 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

View Postdivsmo, on 10 June 2018 - 12:12 AM, said:

Some of the chat bugs are pretty frustrating but the biggest issue for me atm is some of the hitboxes on the edges of terrain, over the other stuff you listed anyways.

Totally! You wanna shoot in between two rocks? Guess what, your shell will magically explode mid air. You play a tank with good gun depression and wanna just aim above the ridgeline? Guess what, it's gonna hit the dirt. And this got so much worse with 1.0

RamRaid90 #10 Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:15 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21467 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

View PostIsharial, on 09 June 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

that does make OP sound like a bot player being carried by platoon mates (given the medals) or an ebay account tbh, don't you think?… 59% overall winrate, multiple tanks with 2/3 moe's and doesn't know how camouflage works? smells off to me.. as well as the ghost shells.. 

dunno whether OP is being serious with this or just trying to troll after reading OP again....

View PostK_A, on 09 June 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

There is currently an issue with tanks not being rendered correctly (whether this is a spotting mechanics problem or just a bug with the rendering) It happens frequently enough to be an issue.

I have almost driven into enemy tanks who popped up in front of me and I have seen replays where entire teams vanish into thin air and then reappear.

Edited by RamRaid90, 10 June 2018 - 08:16 AM.

AliceUnchained #11 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:47 AM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostGimmeACigar, on 09 June 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

Ghost shells are inherent to any online server-client game and not something specific to WoT, or something Wargaming can fix. Basically all 'bugs' with the camouflager system are in fact perfectly explainable within the current game mechanics, and usually are only 'noticed' by players who do not understand the mechanics at all.  But indulge me, which bugs are there?

View PostRamRaid90, on 10 June 2018 - 08:15 AM, said:

There is currently an issue with tanks not being rendered correctly (whether this is a spotting mechanics problem or just a bug with the rendering) It happens frequently enough to be an issue.

I have almost driven into enemy tanks who popped up in front of me and I have seen replays where entire teams vanish into thin air and then reappear.

Sounds like a rendering issue to me. Haven't been around much lately (playing that is), but the times I've played I did not notice any such issues whatsoever. Not to say there can't be any bugs, but if it happens so frequently why is forum devoid of any such replays?

View PostGimmeACigar, on 09 June 2018 - 09:22 PM, said:

The camo ratings aint even remotely close to beeign correct numbers, and you want to call me out on beeing a ebayer?. 

Quite specific. Which can only mean you have examples of vehicles with wrong camo ratings, and screen shots/replay to support that. Right? But wait, let me guess... you just parrot what you've read somewhere else. Right?

Edited by AliceUnchained, 10 June 2018 - 09:49 AM.

RamRaid90 #12 Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:00 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21467 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

View PostAliceUnchained, on 10 June 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

Sounds like a rendering issue to me. Haven't been around much lately (playing that is), but the times I've played I did not notice any such issues whatsoever. Not to say there can't be any bugs, but if it happens so frequently why is forum devoid of any such replays?

As you say, seems more like a rendering bug to me. There are a couple of videos on youtube featuring the bug, for example Claus featured one the other day where the entire allied team vanished a couple of times from the start of the battle, but I'm not sure whether it's a game bug or a compatibility/optimisation issue.

Optimisation or compatability could perhaps explain the lack of replays or threads on the subject.

Bug happens at 1:27 the first time. Isn't that much of an issue when it's your team, but this occasionally happens to enemy tanks too which can be quite frustrating.

Edited by RamRaid90, 10 June 2018 - 12:09 PM.

AliceUnchained #13 Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:20 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostRamRaid90, on 10 June 2018 - 11:00 AM, said:

As you say, seems more like a rendering bug to me. There are a couple of videos on youtube featuring the bug, for example Claus featured one the other day where the entire allied team vanished a couple of times from the start of the battle, but I'm not sure whether it's a game bug or a compatibility/optimisation issue.

Optimisation or compatability could perhaps explain the lack of replays or threads on the subject.

Will check the video later, but I've checked a few of his/her video's in the past which supposedly showed such bugs and all were bogus.

DeBanus #14 Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29116 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF

Not, because its not generating any revenue.

Same with the insane amount of muppets, playing during the weekend. 

Also the amount of bots in tier 10 games seems to rise by the week, because bots are also valued customers!

Sfinski #15 Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31728 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostRamRaid90, on 10 June 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

Bug happens at 1:27 the first time. Isn't that much of an issue when it's your team, but this occasionally happens to enemy tanks too which can be quite frustrating.

Check the ping indicator. Went red for few seconds there. Complete packetloss. Prob what caused it. No telling if it's on WGs side or the players. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users