Jump to content


another great reason not to play crape100!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

hasnainrakha57 #1 Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14654 battles
  • 656
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

Beacuse now we got new 750 alpha on tier 10.That has better turret and armor then e100.Its the new 

60TP Lewandowskiego

now e100 gets more power crept!



Dava_117 #2 Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:08 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20227 battles
  • 3,645
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 10 June 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

Beacuse now we got new 750 alpha on tier 10.That has better turret and armor then e100.Its the new 

60TP Lewandowskiego

now e100 gets more power crept!

 

You're late of about one week. ;)

 

But was quite waiting for this post of yours. At least this time may be true... :)

 

Edit

Actually is just a few days


Edited by Dava_117, 10 June 2018 - 04:10 PM.


hasnainrakha57 #3 Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14654 battles
  • 656
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostDava_117, on 10 June 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

 

You're late of about one week. ;)

 

But was quite waiting for this post of yours. At least this time may be true... :)

 

Edit

Actually is just a few days

dint checked stats thought its polish not russian then i just saw it today and realised that my dava_117 went all through troubles to get e100 i wish he had waited!



Dava_117 #4 Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:12 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20227 battles
  • 3,645
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 10 June 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

dint checked stats thought its polish not russian then i just saw it today and realised that my dava_117 went all through troubles to get e100 i wish he had waited!

 

To be fair, it's not definitive. WG is evaluating both a 130mm and 152mm gun. Also the armour layout is not known yet as the gold round.

I will keep the grind tho, as I'm quite close and I'm already used to powercrept tanks. ;)



WindSplitter1 #5 Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:28 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16596 battles
  • 2,571
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016
If it has the 750HP pushka AND armour, I'm grinding it just for the durp-trolling

etody77 #6 Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 63994 battles
  • 945
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

I have Type 5. No need to play E100

or next polish tier 10 :)



DeadLecter #7 Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25036 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016

It also powercreeps Type 5 cause it has HE with 1100 dmg

Comine E100 with Type 5 and turret of IS7 and gun depression of IS4 and there you go Tier 10 Polish heavy



Dava_117 #8 Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:19 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20227 battles
  • 3,645
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostDeadLecter, on 10 June 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

It also powercreeps Type 5 cause it has HE with 1100 dmg

Comine E100 with Type 5 and turret of IS7 and gun depression of IS4 and there you go Tier 10 Polish heavy

 

IS-4 got -6° of gun depression. The 60TP would be a midway between E100 and Type5 in term of gun dep...

leggasiini #9 Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:22 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 15163 battles
  • 6,237
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

View PostDeadLecter, on 10 June 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

It also powercreeps Type 5 cause it has HE with 1100 dmg

Type 5 still has the 1.4k prem HE which is the main reason in the first place why the Type 5 is so powerful, so no, the 60TP won't powercreep the Type 5. Type 5 will still hit like 25 - 40% harder (depending where it hits; technically the damage multiplier could be as high as +200% cus the 1.4k alpha HE always does 150 more damage than the 1.1k alpha HE with non-pens).



DeadLecter #10 Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25036 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016

View Postleggasiini, on 10 June 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

Type 5 still has the 1.4k prem HE which is the main reason in the first place why the Type 5 is so powerful, so no, the 60TP won't powercreep the Type 5. Type 5 will still hit like 25 - 40% harder (depending where it hits; technically the damage multiplier could be as high as +200% cus the 1.4k alpha HE always does 150 more damage than the 1.1k alpha HE with non-pens).

 

But with an armor that stands no chance against Prem rounds and is arty magnet and is 10 Kph slower. Plus Im not talking about the prem HE Im talking about how 1 tank can do what 4 other tanks can do excpet its all in 1 nice package

xxTANK_Uxx #11 Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 2237 battles
  • 100
  • [KIDS_] KIDS_
  • Member since:
    03-26-2018

Hello everyone!

Topic closed because definitely non constructive.

 

Have a nice day.
 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users