Got two female crew available, what use on a 5crew TD?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Stalpanter #1 Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7004 battles

I got two female crew available, I wonder which role I should I put them on in a Jagdpanther TD? Of course one will become commander but how about the second female crew? Driver, Gunner, Loader or Radio Operator?

Asking because you get a free 100% crewskill or perk immediately as female crew and I want use the free 100% on a perk.

Thanks in advance.

undutchable80 #2 Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7232 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I dont play the German TD line (yet) but in general you have two options:

1) Use both females as commanders on two different tanks, since you can assign Sixth Sense immediately which is a huge plus.

2) In your case the second female crew member I'd assign them either the Gunner or Driver role. Since both those two crew members ultimately have the most useful individual perks / skills.

General perks / skills: Camo, BiA, Repairs

Individual perks / skills:

Commander has 2 primary - Sixth Sense and Recon and two secondary - Mentor, Jack of All Trades

Driver has 3 primary (depending on the tank they change in priority) - Clutch Braking, Smooth Ride and Off Road Driving.

Gunner has 2 primary - Snap Shot and Deadeye

Loader has 1 primary - Safe Stowage and 1 secondary - Adrenaline Rush.

Radio Operator only has 1 primary skill / perk and that is Situational Awareness

Take your pick. ;-)

Stalpanter #3 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7004 battles

View Postundutchable80, on 12 June 2018 - 07:57 AM, said:

I dont play the German TD line (yet) but in general you have two options:

1) Use both females as commanders on two different tanks, since you can assign Sixth Sense immediately which is a huge plus.

2) In your case the second female crew member I'd assign them either the Gunner or Driver role. Since both those two crew members ultimately have the most useful individual perks / skills.

General perks / skills: Camo, BiA, Repairs

Individual perks / skills:

Commander has 2 primary - Sixth Sense and Recon and two secondary - Mentor, Jack of All Trades

Driver has 3 primary (depending on the tank they change in priority) - Clutch Braking, Smooth Ride and Off Road Driving.

Gunner has 2 primary - Snap Shot and Deadeye

Loader has 1 primary - Safe Stowage and 1 secondary - Adrenaline Rush.

Radio Operator only has 1 primary skill / perk and that is Situational Awareness

Take your pick. ;-)

Hello

The post was a day late :) Ive picked Radio Operator(and commander) so I dont need level up (the previous vehicle before Jagdpanther had 4 crew and Jagdpanther has 5 crew with Radio Operator).

Thanks for your response.

Edited by Stalpanter, 12 June 2018 - 12:10 PM.

VarzA #4 Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20286 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

View PostStalpanter, on 10 June 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

I got two female crew available, I wonder which role I should I put them on in a Jagdpanther TD? Of course one will become commander but how about the second female crew? Driver, Gunner, Loader or Radio Operator?

Asking because you get a free 100% crewskill or perk immediately as female crew and I want use the free 100% on a perk.

Thanks in advance.

I would not waste them on this, just use them as commanders, and as commander for this line.

Tbh, from the t8 up, you don't need 6th sense that much on that line, you will know when you get spotted, and it's not like you have tons of camo anyway. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users