Jump to content


limit one *edited* per team!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

hasnainrakha57 #1 Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:55 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12894 battles
  • 520
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013
why dont they limit one arty per team!.there are 3 one fires track u do 300 dmg other fire does same and u lost half health with crew dead and tracked for ever!

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 12 June 2018 - 11:56 AM.


Enforcer1975 #2 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:01 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 18986 battles
  • 10,016
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
Stop camping.

Nethraniel #3 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 12101 battles
  • 1,232
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Only one *edited* per team? That's quite a wiener party... 

Edited by NickMustaine, 12 June 2018 - 01:19 PM.
Inappropriate remarks


hasnainrakha57 #4 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12894 battles
  • 520
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostEnforcer1975, on 12 June 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

Stop camping.

 

yes i camped but behind a building! but as soon as i started moving..........

Enforcer1975 #5 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 18986 battles
  • 10,016
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostNethraniel, on 12 June 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

Only one *edited* per team? That's quite a wiener party... 

OP is the *edited* and the three arties are *edited*him. 


Edited by NickMustaine, 12 June 2018 - 01:20 PM.
Inappropriate remarks


Negativvv #6 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7550 battles
  • 734
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-08-2015

There are ways of making yourself less clickable...

 

Just assume they're onto you and flex/stop firing or keep track of when your allies get clicked. Cover helps too I guess as well as driving erratically if all else fails. Lots of bad clickers will give up and pick an easier target, of which there are usually loads on a team.



Balc0ra #7 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 63369 battles
  • 14,799
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 12 June 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

 

yes i camped but behind a building! but as soon as i started moving..........

 

So you were arty safe and left? Know what you are afraid of. Is it the arty? Or the one I presumed spotted you, or the one you wanted to fight leaving your safe zone? Well... even with 1 spg pr team, that will still happen. 

TungstenHitman #8 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:16 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 19225 battles
  • 3,600
  • [TKSV] TKSV
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 12 June 2018 - 10:55 AM, said:

why dont they limit one arty per team!.there are 3 one fires track u do 300 dmg other fire does same and u lost half health with crew dead and tracked for ever!

 

No you are wrong, WG fixed arty so now they are fair and no OP, not broken and not rewarding the invested skill and risk involved in playing them. You see, before you could maybe get one shot killed by arty but now they made them more accurate and stun so you instead of maybe getting one shot every 8th battle like before, now you can now definitely get shot instead every battle since they now don't miss... and most likely killed within two to three shots which they don't miss now oh and they still can one shot you, only now they can do it much more often to players that don't camp with lighter armored tanks too since arty are more accurate and hitting a lightly armored and mobile tanks that dare to play positively and do positive gameplay like spotting or peaking corners or ridges is always going almost one shot a lightly armored tank or at least take most the hp and crew and modules so basically your battle is over only unlike the old arty that would one shot you, this time you don't even die straight away and get to go back to the garage and forget about it, thanks to WG, now to get sit their stunned and waste credits on repair kits and med kits before the next clicker finishes you off. See how you are wrong? Wait for the influx of clicker lovers and their stupid "you are camping" and other idiotic comments like they don't know most parts of open maps are a slaughter pit to two teams of heavies and meds slugging it out with nowhere to go and not the speed to do so that would in any way change getting hit by the redline one hand trashbags

Edited by TungstenHitman, 12 June 2018 - 12:21 PM.


lnfernaI #9 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:24 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 27521 battles
  • 3,068
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012
Once spotted stand still in your glass cannons. Proved to work in my Rhm. Not one clicks me. Because I am too respectable.

hasnainrakha57 #10 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12894 battles
  • 520
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 12 June 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

 

So you were arty safe and left? Know what you are afraid of. Is it the arty? Or the one I presumed spotted you, or the one you wanted to fight leaving your safe zone? Well... even with 1 spg pr team, that will still happen. 

Yes I did camped in lowe was on 600dmg but my team was losing so I decided to move there was enemy ahead but he spotted me so arty....

 

View PostTungstenHitman, on 12 June 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

 

No you are wrong, WG fixed arty so now they are fair and no OP, not broken and not rewarding the invested skill and risk involved in playing them. You see, before you could maybe get one shot killed by arty but now they made them more accurate and stun so you instead of maybe getting one shot every 8th battle like before, now you can now definitely get shot instead every battle since they now don't miss... and most likely killed within two to three shots which they don't miss now oh and they still can one shot you, only now they can do it much more often to players that don't camp with lighter armored tanks too since arty are more accurate and hitting a lightly armored and mobile tanks that dare to play positively and do positive gameplay like spotting or peaking corners or ridges is always going almost one shot a lightly armored tank or at least take most the hp and crew and modules so basically your battle is over only unlike the old arty that would one shot you, this time you don't even die straight away and get to go back to the garage and forget about it, thanks to WG, now to get sit their stunned and waste credits on repair kits and med kits before the next clicker finishes you off. See how you are wrong? Wait for the influx of clicker lovers and their stupid "you are camping" and other idiotic comments like they don't know most parts of open maps are a slaughter pit to two teams of heavies and meds slugging it out with nowhere to go and not the speed to do so that would in any way change getting hit by the redline one hand trashbags

There are like 600 tanks in queue except arty and there are 40 arty in queue why would u put 3 in a match? Put one in each match!


 

mpf1959 #11 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11253 battles
  • 421
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-29-2017

:arta: :trollface: :B

 

Oh, and if that 1 arty in the game is a Bishop, you can still look forward to being permatracked and killed slowly at around 80hp a time!


Edited by mpf1959, 12 June 2018 - 12:43 PM.


unhappy_bunny #12 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17482 battles
  • 2,261
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 12 June 2018 - 12:24 PM, said:

Yes I did camped in lowe was on 600dmg but my team was losing so I decided to move there was enemy ahead but he spotted me so arty....

 

.......... did what Arty does best, smacked you good and proper. 

DarkPacifist #13 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 25443 battles
  • 142
  • [CR0WS] CR0WS
  • Member since:
    08-05-2013
Limit to one arty per game? None would be better :p though one is still too much mainly for all the module/crew damages and stun (this week's mission 3: do 15 critical damages? take arty, do 15 critical damages and annoy people with the awful 10 seconds stun each time you fire)

TungstenHitman #14 Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:54 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 19225 battles
  • 3,600
  • [TKSV] TKSV
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 12 June 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

There are like 600 tanks in queue except arty and there are 40 arty in queue why would u put 3 in a match? Put one in each match!

 

I don't have a problem with players that use arty, or any tanks for that matter, only the ability some of these tanks have, not many at all really, just arty and Japanese heavies mostly. They're just broken and really make some positive gameplay suffer. To say they add anything positive to the game, as they are at the moment just can't be taken serious. If a person wants to play these classes and I did for missions, camo and a $hitton of credits and female crew, fine, but, I would have still done so if they were twice as inaccurate, didn't hit as hard and had a 50% slower shell velocity... I mean, comments suggest they only punish camping when in reality the reason a lot of players camp is BECAUSE of arty, campers that don't get spotted don't get artied very often, the odd lucky blind shot but mostly it's the poor saps trying to make something happen and play positive stuff that get the arty love. If they were not such a factor, I believe players would camp much less and the game would be more exciting and fun. 

 

I think stun is fine as it is so long as you don't also get totally wrecked with alpha, module and crew the way it is now and oh.. you shouldn't be getting as much credits and having so much success doing so much damage and influence for choosing this path, it requires little to no map knowledge or weakspots or strategy at all, you can basically play almost as successfully without ever leaving your spawn spot. The same bub that does zero damage drooling around a map cluelessly will transform into a mid to top table result JUST by playing this risk free and clueless class, fact. They also regularly feature in top 3 of each teams results, again, for the skill and risk involved, this is just not right or fair and I really have to wonder just how long WG are going to run with this before they finally accepts the obvious, something they clearly know and imo, is holding their game back from being more popular. As I said before, all you gotta do is look at Twitch for a measuring stick to games popularity, it's doesn't have anything got to do with my opinion, it has got to be the most raged about and complained game breaking part of this game.


Edited by TungstenHitman, 12 June 2018 - 12:57 PM.


NickMustaine #15 Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:27 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 199 battles
  • 68
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018
Hello guys, 

I have to close this thread. As you know, remember to use the Big SPG Discussion Thread, if you want to talk about artillery.

Have a nice day! :) 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users