• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

vuque #1 Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:05 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 16895 battles
  • [YOQ] YOQ

Commanders,

Please share your general feedback regarding the Update 1.0.2 below.

For other types of feedback, feel free to consult the following list:

Bootcamp Improvements

Training Center

Map changes and improvements

New USSR Vehicles (К-91, Object 277)

Balance changes

Customization changes

Bug Reports

Thanks!

Edited by vuque, 12 June 2018 - 03:17 PM.

Unknown_D #2 Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11814 battles
К-91
  • Changed the durability from 1,800 HP to 1,950 HP.
  • Changed the turret traverse sector from 180 degrees to 220 degrees (from 90 degrees to 110 degr3ees on each side).

• Increased the engine power to 860 h.p.
  • Changed reload time from 6.5 s to 6.3 s.
  • Changed the depression angle of the 100 mm D-46T gun (on vehicle sides) from -5 degrees to -9 degrees.

Edited by NickMustaine, 16 June 2018 - 08:19 AM.
use of red color

superfly2000 #3 Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 77054 battles
  • [SFLY] SFLY

I was happy when I realised a map was coming back....then I realised it was for grand battles....     :sceptic:

Nerfing 430ii is not really warranted....

Apart from all that...nothing major really....I hope this patch fix the thousands of bugs that still persist since the 1.0 update...

iKnewIT #4 Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 69772 battles

Sorry for reposting.

I only want to remind that I'm still waiting for ANY constructive answers to these mine posts. ;)

View PostiKnewIT, on 21 May 2018 - 04:56 PM, said:

I wrote this question here http://forum.worldof..._st__20#topmost and some more times more. ;)

But Ivana_Drago and Ph3lan had no courage to give it to Andrey Biletskyi.......

​Oh, they "tried" to begin to talk about MM, but the "answer" was "we are improving MM from patch to patch".

So it seems that 3/5/7 is TABU for WoT developers and for WG staff too.

But I really do not understand why it's not possible to have a discussion about it.... :(

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear WoT developers,

I know this question is not about changes of 1.0, but... changes of 0.9.18 are still 'quite new' for me.

The changes of MM, LT's and SPG's in 9.18 changed the gameplay very much.
I adapted with changes of LT's and SPG's somehow in a year and now I play with tier V-X LT's mostly.
But changes of MM still have some disadvantages comparing with 9.17.

So I have an idea.
And I hope to hear Your oppinion about it.

If You want to 'repair' MM, simply change numbers in templates and some their forming rules (in this order priority):
1. Three levels' battles - 3/5/7 -> 7/5/3 (and do not let there to be less highest tier tanks per team, but not more than 8 of them).
2. Two levels' battles - 5/10 -> 7/8 (and do not let there to be less highest tier tanks per team, but not more than 10 of them).
3. One level battles.

I see only POSITIVE moments because of these changes:
1. We will have back 3 levels battles in priority. (With bigger HP amount per team than now)

2. It should solve tier 10 and tier 8 tanks players problems. (And tier 8 premiums with preferred MM problems too. Everyone should be more times on top in 3 levels battles, those with preferred MM too, so there won't be necessity to do any changes with them)

3. It may help in solving turbo battles problem a little bit. (Because it will be bigger HP amount and because there will be less "minions" per team. And because there will be less responsibility for a single top tier player in a battle, there will be more of them)

4. There will be still what to do for lower and lowest tier tanks in a battle.
5. But we should be more times on top in a battle list with these changes.
6. It may solve highest battle tier LT and SPG problems too; without any other restrictions.
 (2 or 3 support vehicles {TDs, LTs and SPGs] are on top in every second battle in 3/5/7 now. Even 4 from 5 in 5/10 is not a rare case).

7. It would be more possibilities to do missions with lower tier tanks. (I did LT-15-4 with WZ-131 and MT-15-3 with Cromwell B in 9.17. Now it's almost impossible because of too little HP amount even when You are in the bottom of a battle list)

I may be not right about exact numbers in templates, but I think that that changes would be affected the gameplay in a good way only.

I may be wrong too....
But, anyway, I want to know Your opinion, even if it is very very negative.

If Your opinion is negative, I want You to tell the reasons why mine idea (and/or the way of thinking) is wrong, what mistakes I've done in mine reflections.

Regards

-------------------------------------------------------

The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from one generation to the next, says that when you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount....

​But there are many others ways to solve this problem. ;)

​Some of them:

* Reclassifying the dead horse as "living-impaired". .
Providing additional funding and/or training to increase the dead horse's performance.
* Doing a productivity study to see if lighter riders would improve the dead horse's performance.
* Rewriting the expected performance requirements for all horses.

:P

Cheers.

View PostiKnewIT, on 05 June 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

You are quite smart to understand, that:

1. In -2/+2 : -1/+1 : one level battles (in order of priority);

2. If we want to have approximately equal amount of times of being on the top and in the end of a battle list in 2 and 3 levels battles for every tier;

3. If we want approximately the same conditions for each tier players (as I said before I don't think that tier 8 or tier 10 players should sacrifice  and play more times in one level battles for that that others' tiers players could have more fair MM)

it can't be reached with Your proposition with current

3-1/5-1/7-13

5-1/10-14

one level

system of templates because of:

1. Disbalance of numbers in these templates and

2. Huge disbalance of different tiers' tanks 'users'.

Am I right?

It can be done:

1. Without templates (as it was in 9.17 and before);

2. With some other intervals of numbers in more flexible templates.

Like 3-7/3-7/3-7 and 3-12/3-12 or 5-10/5-10.

In the 2nd case for the most playable tier 8 templates almost always would be like:

7/x/x and 12or10/x while being on the top;                     For PMM too.

x/7/x while being in the middle;                                      For PMM too.

x/x/7 and x/12or10 while being in the bottom.                First one for regular vehicles only.

And templates would become quite different for other tiers.

Maybe there are better solutions for reaching of more fair MM, but I'm too blind to find them...

p. s. You may see, how I changed mine mind from the 1st page of comments on this thread.....I hadn't took in mind how big are differences of amounts of different tiers' tanks in the game.

Edited by iKnewIT, 13 June 2018 - 08:33 AM.

Draqutsc #5 Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17804 battles

Nerfing of the obj 430 II is a bad move. I will not snipe in it. You have no gun depression and all the snipping spots are on an incline. So you just gave the tank a role it can never perform well. It will still be a frontline brawler, but now, you have to play like a french medium with more limitations.

TijgernootTank #6 Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43468 battles
  • [TOURN] TOURN

Not very intresting update .

No new maps .

Nothing done to improve mm .

No news about pmm .

Nerf to object 4 , what to say about that .

Maybe focus on mm , remove bugs out of game , like now again private messages often bugged and sometimes clanchat.

Players not being able to log in to tournamentpage - while being able to log in at other parts website and premiumshop .

When releasing an update , try to come with at least 1 new map .

SlyMeerkat #7 Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15320 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
Very nice, looking forward to it :)

HadurHun #8 Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 66334 battles
  • [HADUR] HADUR
always something to pick on!
for example why not customization on t9?
why you treat t7's and 9's like some ugly cousin nobody wants around?
always on t6-8-10, how about making t9s feel special for once?
or are they so unbalance and weak nobody wants to play them?

punkyjam67 #9 Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20657 battles
"Fixed the issue of earning Mastery Badges on the Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC"

It'll be nice to investigate that ONCE YOU FINALLY RELEASE IT ON THE EU SERVER! :angry:

Anastasia100 #10 Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19566 battles
  • [EL-OD] EL-OD

"Known issues"...why is so many of those??? What kind of " dveloper" team is that? They all need to lose their job!

...and what about "invisible" tanks issue...what about 3-5-7 MM...what about arty???

The only good thing here is that you decreased armor to Obj 269 V4, but we shall se for how much...everything else is irrelevant for the game in whole.

And what about maps? Where are the new ones? It is BOOOORING to play over and over again the same maps, not to mention that you totally ruined gameplay with new maps from 1.0 patch. To be stuned and get camp behind the cover all the time is not fun at all and problems with "invisible" tanks from 1.0 patch who shoot at you and you don't see them from 150 m even if they are on the open space is not fun also!

And by the way your new-old Province map (hand by hand with Paris) is so stupid that I wonder how can you let it go in the game at all...???

No wonder that you once have 200.000-250.000 players on the EU server and now you have only at the best 90.000! Does that telling you nothing? With your "improvements" and your behaveior towards players you will shut down this game in no more than 2 years...good job...so good luck!

Alabamatick #11 Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31849 battles
No staggered pre-downloading this time ?

krismorgan #12 Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30786 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Another pointless *edited* update

Will it fix-chat,blacklist,mm,maps,357 etc/

Didn`t think so.No wonder i play this less and less.

Edited by NickMustaine, 16 June 2018 - 08:21 AM.
Inappropriate remarks

_b_ #13 Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:32 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 54141 battles

Always nice with fixes ... just hope you get them more right this time. 

WG idea of balancing have shown to be just to lure players into free-exp to get op/broken tanks, then when ppl stop doing it .. or if there is a too big *edited*storm (also on RU server ofc) it'll be more balanced.

And your idea about 'perfecting pmm tanks' while ignoring current 3:5:7 ...hmm...how to put this!? ...it'll be something along the lines of "I just don't trust you as a company anymore!"

#walletclosed

Edited by NickMustaine, 16 June 2018 - 08:22 AM.
Inappropriate remarks

Ciki_el_Tigre #14 Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 51595 battles
  • [WP_OS] WP_OS

View PostAnastasia100, on 12 June 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

"Known issues"...why is so many of those??? What kind of " dveloper" team is that? They all need to lose their job!

...and what about "invisible" tanks issue...what about 3-5-7 MM...what about arty???

The only good thing here is that you decreased armor to Obj 269 V4, but we shall se for how much...everything else is irrelevant for the game in whole.

And what about maps? Where are the new ones? It is BOOOORING to play over and over again the same maps, not to mention that you totally ruined gameplay with new maps from 1.0 patch. To be stuned and get camp behind the cover all the time is not fun at all and problems with "invisible" tanks from 1.0 patch who shoot at you and you don't see them from 150 m even if they are on the open space is not fun also!

And by the way your new-old Province map (hand by hand with Paris) is so stupid that I wonder how can you let it go in the game at all...???

No wonder that you once have 200.000-250.000 players on the EU server and now you have only at the best 90.000! Does that telling you nothing? With your "improvements" and your behaveior towards players you will shut down this game in no more than 2 years...good job...so good luck!

You are absolutely right.
3-5-7 template simply RUIN the game, but NO ANY REACTION about that from "developers".

Problems with "invisible" tanks is that some of them are REALLY INVISIBLE and you could not see from 50 (FIFTY), not 150 meters ... No bushes, no trees, no stones!

I finished LT 15 Mission and got Obj 260, but NOW players really haven`t map to do that! Malinovka was one of RARE map, but with 1.0.2  practically we LOST places for scouting!

Again,with new patch, we could see new RU tanks, with OP armor, or OP DPM, or OP speed... Hellcat, T110e5 was nerfed, Tiger II, Leopards, e50m, AMX30b, STB-1 and many others desperate need some buffs, but for "developers" our opinions and feedback are only for wastebasket!

Sometimes I'm in serious dilemma whether developers are playing this game?

Edited by NickMustaine, 16 June 2018 - 08:24 AM.

Muciferos #15 Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30931 battles
Hey you from WG Staff, do you even read what we are writing here? If you read, then know from my point of view that you are the lowest team in the world. You do only what you want, you don't care about players. So you can take your game and wash with it on your "Heads". Notice the "", because in a head cannot be so much space. You can ban me, you can do whatever you want, at least I had the gut to tell you in your face. Stop Drinking and start thinking! Maybe the other players will enjoy the game!

NoobySkooby #16 Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8262 battles

View PostCiki_el_Tigre, on 12 June 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

Sometimes I'm in serious dilemma whether developers are playing this game?

Ah they probably do but then the capability and any possibility given chance to wind us all up will be a chance not to be missed, practical jokes on a massive scale.

i mean they must have some inkling that we are fed up with fewer maps so they go and bring out Klondike..... just for grand battles, how about making it for everyone?

w_6 #17 Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30646 battles
  • [YATTA] YATTA

That's tomorrow. How come that sometimes the option in the client to download a new patch in advance is supported, and other times not?

the_nebuchadnezzar #18 Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44519 battles
RIP Obj 268-4... Wonder when will the S.Conqueror going to be nerfed?! 

steve4849 #19 Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18506 battles
  • [DNRA] DNRA

When i join a platoon in battle, i am informed by a male crew member even though all crew in the tank are female.

Sometimes when i get shot i do not even feel it / hear it.

Great game, keep up the good work:)

Captain_Tickle #20 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19834 battles

Can we not wait 2-3 months for the next set of 268 v4 nerfs please? 

I used to groan whenever Paris came up, but Erlenberg and Province are actually worse. I can't see how the Erlenberg changes are going to significantly improve games played on it.

Why not try prioritising 5/10 MM just for a single patch to see how it goes?  If it's terrible, your customers will let you know pretty quickly, and you can reverse the patch. That way you could avoid the majority of complaints about MM as you will have proven 3/5/7 is better. Go, on, give it a try, listen to your customers.

I'm not an arty hater, but please limit them to a maximum of two per team. Three is too many and allows permanent stunning of a single target, which is poor game design, and incredibly frustrating if you are the focussed tank/s.

And what's happening with the Perfecting Preferentials debacle, since the huge negative outcry from players and content creators?  The silence from WG, as usual, has been deafening,

I can understand getting new stuff a little wrong and then promptly fixing it, but it's difficult to fathom how you (WG) can get things very wrong and then not fix them for months, or refuse to fix them, stating they are working as intended according to your numbers.

I sometimes wonder if you are just trolling your customers.

Also tagged with 1.0.2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users