• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Generalleutnant_Mengede #21 Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2587 battles

View PostChristoph1995_1, on 25 June 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

Hey 

im Chris and im started to play WoT now for lets say 1 month and i push it so i got a t8 

what i realize is that the credit income is very litle lets say im playong my t8 spg

i manage to hit for round about 2.000dmg and another 1.000 stun dmg and 2 destroyed vehicles 

but in the end the game was lost (happens i dont mind)

how in the hell its possible with this amound of hits and stuns etc that i still lose credits like - 5.000 

its very frustrating specialy because i have a premium account 

i would recomend to increase the credit income a bit to have at least more fun wirh the game 

sometimes i didnt whant to fire a risky shot because the shels are so expensive and maby in some cases this is loosing games

i buy a premium tank so im able to get at least credits to continue playing but is it realy nessesary it sounds like that i have to spennt money to be able to play the game

Yes, specially as average or lower skilled player you have to spend money to play this game, as WG wants to make as much money as possible in a as short possible time period as possible.

btw. you managed to do 2k damage and so did shoot a lot or got a lot of luck with oneshots ...

You probably also missed a whole lot of targets, which makes the credit loss so high. < Expensive shells at tier 8+ spg's, don't shoot premium shells in publics btw.

Net to that...

I understand what you mean and I agree with it.

HeidenSieker #22 Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:37 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostGeneralleutnant_Mengede, on 05 July 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

Yes, specially as average or lower skilled player you have to spend money to play this game

That's not true though, is it. Anyone can play without paying.

wolfman292 #23 Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22369 battles
So the game is balanced is it, WG you need to actually look at what teams the MM pulls out of the hat. Most are not that balanced at all so I would suggest you go back to the drawing board and start again as this current template is useless.

Giasic #24 Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7292 battles
  • [MAPET] MAPET

WG, you really need to buff the E100`s turret. It`s one of the worst tier X HTs in the game. A turret armour increase from 250mm to 270 mm would make it layable. Please WG, show us you care about us! 

(WG would never listen to us, I don`t even know why I`m wasting my time writeing this and in general playing this game, I want to belive that one day they will listen to their comunity....Super Conqueror has 52% winnrate while E100 has 47%...Isn`t this a sign that it has to be buffed?)

Edited by Giasic, 07 July 2018 - 01:54 PM.

Max_Calibre #25 Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19788 battles
  • [T-OG] T-OG

Balance is …………….. Wargame's overflowing Bank accounts

:trollface:

unclexray #26 Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 46326 battles

View PostRagestadt, on 14 June 2018 - 02:45 AM, said:

Help me Obi wan Wargaming! you are my only hope....

Please address the imbalance in tier 8 tanks. 

We buy tier 8 premium tanks, but we cannot farm credits due to the fact that we get tier 10 matchmaking so we need to use 'premium' shells like APCR, HEAT, etc.

Please bring back Frontlines, that game mode is the only place where tier 8 tanks can still shine properly. I don't see the logic in paying a premium tank just to lose all my profit by shooting tier 9-10 tanks, and some of them are so overpowered that 259 penetration cannot really do its job here. 

I don't want to be foul mouthed towards you as a company, I think we can work together if we use constructive criticism.

Please address the beginner player issue, I see many new players, or some that don't understand the game playing in their tier 8-9-10 tanks, but not having any positive outcome in the matches. 

I don't find it being OK to play your high tier tank, just because it's fun to you, while you drag the team down for not knowing the game mechanics, which many times results in a loss for the entire team... that is not funny. 

The new Polish tier 7 has 320 Alpha damage... why would you give it such a big Alpha? That is a tier 8 damage, Tiger 2 has the same Alpha. It's OK to change up the system from time to time, change can be good, but do not under power other tanks, just for the Polish player base, remember WG... Tiger 2 is a real tank, while those polish ones are not. 

Why so many Soviet tanks? 

We have so many nations in WoT right now and I think they also deserve some attention. I think the game is not only about World War II tanks anymore, since we have a lot of post war era tanks already in the tech trees. Maybe its time to think about tier 11 and so on. 

Thank you for your time, a reply would be much appreciated. :)

GOOD STORY AND I AGREE THE PROBLEM IS WG DONT GIVE ANNY [edited]

Katruschka #27 Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18405 battles
  • [D-Z] D-Z

Dear Wargaming,

its really unbeleavable how you destroyed World of Tanks. From the beginning it was a lovely game with lots of fun. Now without premium account u cant play tier 10 matches. Ive lost nearly 400.000 credits just with playing IS7 and Grille 15. There is no chance to be in plus. You made World of Tanks from free to play to pay to win. Additional game is fully loaded with really idiots and bots. It makes me cry that you talk seriously about balance. Im not the best one but I know how to play. How can it be that its possible to loose 7 games each gamer per game per game. Each winchanche per game must be 50 percent. If World of Tanks hasnt enough real player stop using Bots or block player which are playing Bots and make smaller teams. Whats about loose like 1:15 or 2:15 thats complety [edited]. Im playing WoT since some years and right now I see that you completly destroyed the charme of the game. Its really frustrating. Isnt it your interest to have a lovely motivating game? Why support is sending stupid standard answers? Is it your way of doing business?

Is it your mission to bring the game from a star to  cash cow?

Regards

Cossu2 #28 Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25649 battles
  • [T6L] T6L

Cant see any problems with winrates :harp:

http://ibb.co/fyZQNT

OnizukaSensi #29 Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10794 battles

View Postvuque, on 12 June 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

Commanders,

Please share your feedback regarding the balance changes on this topic.

Thanks!

Sell this game to american or japanese developer (I suggest Square Enix) and problem will be resolved. They mightn't be able to "repair" whole balance but at least they won't destroy it even more.

At this moment you're ruining WoT.

Edited by OnizukaSensi, 17 July 2018 - 05:20 PM.

Hinka #30 Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 20378 battles
  • [27-RD] 27-RD

It is useless to provide any form of feedback as it will be ignored as always. Unless you are a Russian youtuber wargaming just ignores you, no matter how good and valuable the advise might be.

For the game to have any sort of balance you guys would need to remove arties, gold ammo and then rework all the tanks in terms of armor, penetration (ammo type and don't try to put in a gold ammo equivalent), the camo system (right now tanks have space ship grade cloaking devices), and speed.

But all this means for wargaming to do actual work and lose money so they simply won't, proof is the years the game has been out, as I Beta tester I know.

Edited by Hinka, 17 July 2018 - 09:17 PM.

DerStaatsFeind #31 Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:09 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 2540 battles
  • [_PK-] _PK-

Hi Wargaming. 

please buff the german tanks. 

They are realy weak.  

Pleaf buff the T110E5 again. Now it is to weak too. 

Thanks.

Zinomov #32 Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:00 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19820 battles
  • [DIGIN] DIGIN
tanks must start to get nerfed instead of been buffed every patch

one day we might end up with a 500 mm pen gun and 1 meter of effective armour ...

Also tagged with 1.0.2

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users