Stuck sounds

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Elhazzared #1 Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21543 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue or not, it may even be due to the mods being used, i'm not sure since I haven't tried playing without mods because I might as well not play at all if I have to play with the nromal sounds.

Anyway I got a problem with some sounds getting stuck. For example despite having the garage set to have no sound, after I do any battle, the wind sounds from the battle get stuck in the garage. Not a major issue but annoying none the less.

The second is however much more annoying where if I ever get a damaged engine, from there on the sound of my tank engine will always sound like it's damaged, not just in that battle even after I repair it but in all battle I play after unless I restart the client.

I am using the GuP sound mods in the WG mod portal so I imagine it's not that since mods there undergo testing but I may be incorrect.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem? If so are you also using the same mod or does it just happen regardless?

Homer_J #2 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:32 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

So you are running sound mods but don't want to just try not using them to see if they are causing the problem, which it's 98% certain they are anyway.

As for mods on the portal undergoing testing, they probably run them through a virus scanner and not much else.  They certainly don't check they are compatible with the current game and they absolutely certainly don't check that they work on every hardware combination.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users