Jump to content


Slots removed credits received


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Pedrik4561 #1 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11999 battles
  • 15
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    09-22-2015
I get this when i logged in today: Slots removed: 2, credits received: 51.000. What happened and why?

Aikl #2 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:43 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25554 battles
  • 4,349
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011
The FL tanks were removed. I guess they came with their own slots and ammunition (51k should be around the correct purchase price for a full load of AP/HE on both tanks).

PervyPastryPuffer #3 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:53 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31034 battles
  • 1,905
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

I sold all the ammo they had on them before today.

 

...one thing bugs me; Somebody made a thread a week ago, they had received 2 gold after their FL tanks were removed. ...this happened after FL was over. Asking Customer Service, he got the answer: 2 gold is compensation for the FL tanks' removal.

 

I don't understand...was it because of mounted equipment? Why were his tanks removed sooner?



cnbmcmlxix #4 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:33 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 75787 battles
  • 84
  • [LASO] LASO
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View PostPedrik4561, on 13 June 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

I get this when i logged in today: Slots removed: 2, credits received: 51.000. What happened and why?

 

Same here, but I received 256k credits. I suppose the slots were for the FL tanks and the credits were for the equipment mounted on those tanks. If that is true, i'd rather had 30 gold removed from my account balance and that equipment moved to my depot. 

_6i6_ #5 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:38 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8557 battles
  • 209
  • [A__K] A__K
  • Member since:
    03-22-2018

View Postcnbmcmlxix, on 13 June 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

 

Same here, but I received 256k credits. I suppose the slots were for the FL tanks and the credits were for the equipment mounted on those tanks. If that is true, i'd rather had 30 gold removed from my account balance and that equipment moved to my depot. 

 

ah sh1t..if i knew that, id have removed the equipment before their removal. i was under the impression that we would receive back ammo/equipment...not the equivalent in credits.

and i suppose you got back half of what the equipment was worth? not the full amount of what you spent


Edited by _6i6_, 13 June 2018 - 03:39 PM.


cnbmcmlxix #6 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:47 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 75787 battles
  • 84
  • [LASO] LASO
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012
I had vents, rammer and optics on both FL tanks. That is about 1/4 of what i had to pay. I guess this is some other type of rip-off, WG®. :trollface:

Browarszky #7 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:47 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16096 battles
  • 3,737
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postcnbmcmlxix, on 13 June 2018 - 02:33 PM, said:

 

Same here, but I received 256k credits. I suppose the slots were for the FL tanks and the credits were for the equipment mounted on those tanks. If that is true, i'd rather had 30 gold removed from my account balance and that equipment moved to my depot. 

 

View Post_6i6_, on 13 June 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

 

ah sh1t..if i knew that, id have removed the equipment before their removal. i was under the impression that we would receive back ammo/equipment...not the equivalent in credits.

and i suppose you got back half of what the equipment was worth? not the full amount of what you spent

 

You guys serious about this? I responded to the other thread about this. I also got 247.152 credits notification. I was under the impression our equipment would get demounted free and returned to the depot. Under no circumstances is it acceptable that it was sold if this is the case.

_6i6_ #8 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:54 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8557 battles
  • 209
  • [A__K] A__K
  • Member since:
    03-22-2018

View PostBrowarszky, on 13 June 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

 

 

You guys serious about this? I responded to the other thread about this. I also got 247.152 credits notification. I was under the impression our equipment would get demounted free and returned to the depot. Under no circumstances is it acceptable that it was sold if this is the case.

 

not sure...im still at work so havent had a chance to log-in today and check what has happened..but if i understood correctly what cnbmcmlxix said..

then yes that's correct..



cnbmcmlxix #9 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 75787 battles
  • 84
  • [LASO] LASO
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012
As far as I can tell, many players had a refund around 250k credits. I am not sure if this is due to the equipment or the ammo, but, either case, there is something wrong. On T32 my ammo load-out was 30 AP, 10 APCR and 3 HE, and on T44, 40 AP and 16 APCR. Maybe my math is a bit rusty, but there is no way the refund i received was for ammo (too much) or for equipment (too little).

Edited by cnbmcmlxix, 13 June 2018 - 04:11 PM.


Browarszky #10 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:40 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16096 battles
  • 3,737
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postcnbmcmlxix, on 13 June 2018 - 03:10 PM, said:

As far as I can tell, many players had a refund around 250k credits. I am not sure if this is due to the equipment or the ammo, but, either case, there is something wrong. On T32 my ammo load-out was 30 AP, 10 APCR and 3 HE, and on T44, 40 AP and 16 APCR. Maybe my math is a bit rusty, but there is no way the refund i received was for ammo (too much) or for equipment (too little).

 

Gold ammo can be a factor. IIRC I had a full payload of gold ammo on my T-44 FL.

Homer_J #11 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,120
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postcnbmcmlxix, on 13 June 2018 - 03:33 PM, said:

 

Same here, but I received 256k credits. I suppose the slots were for the FL tanks and the credits were for the equipment mounted on those tanks. If that is true, i'd rather had 30 gold removed from my account balance and that equipment moved to my depot. 

 

The equipment I had mounted is now in my depot.  I checked what I had in the depot and mounted on the FL tanks late last night and this afternoon and I am not missing anything.  I also gained some credits.

 

The credits were for ammo.


Edited by Homer_J, 13 June 2018 - 05:35 PM.


m1x_angelico #12 Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22515 battles
  • 845
  • [-VETO] -VETO
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015
Err, my equipment is back. Did yours get sold/converted into credits?

Browarszky #13 Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16096 battles
  • 3,737
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postm1x_angelico, on 13 June 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

Err, my equipment is back. Did yours get sold/converted into credits?

 

I got no way to actually check it, but as Homer_J pointed out it could be credits for the ammo (mostly) on T-44 FL that I got. At least if the ammo capacity and shell prices are the same as on the T-44-100.

m1x_angelico #14 Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22515 battles
  • 845
  • [-VETO] -VETO
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015

View PostBrowarszky, on 13 June 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

 

I got no way to actually check it, but as Homer_J pointed out it could be credits for the ammo (mostly) on T-44 FL that I got. At least if the ammo capacity and shell prices are the same as on the T-44-100.

 

But, don't you know how much and which equipment you have?

Browarszky #15 Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:54 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16096 battles
  • 3,737
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postm1x_angelico, on 13 June 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

 

But, don't you know how much and which equipment you have?

 

I can see what I got in the Depot now.. several pieces of equipment show 1 free, and I had 3 pieces on the T-44 FL.. probably vents, rammer maybe.. and v-stabs. It could be they are now shown in 'Depot' but as I hadn't checked the inventory numbers prior to the patch I can't see that for sure. Also, I seem to remember not having sold the ammo on the FL tanks, so the ammo cost compensation is the likeliest explanation for the credits refunded today.

Homer_J #16 Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:01 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,120
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postm1x_angelico, on 13 June 2018 - 06:49 PM, said:

 

But, don't you know how much and which equipment you have?

 

I have an extra set of type 3 vents, heavy rammer, type 2 vents, medium rammer, and optics and my toolbox is back in depot.

 

Extra credits to the tune of maybe 100k, didn't take that much notice sorry.  I had about 150k when the servers went down, I have 280k now but I played a few battles and bought tracks for the tier 7 Russian light.



gunslingerXXX #17 Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:24 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11070 battles
  • 2,017
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostHomer_J, on 13 June 2018 - 05:33 PM, said:

 

The equipment I had mounted is now in my depot.  I checked what I had in the depot and mounted on the FL tanks late last night and this afternoon and I am not missing anything.  I also gained some credits.

 

The credits were for ammo.

 

Same here. All equipment moved to depot with 0 gold charged. GJ WG.

Got 51k credits probably because no/limited gold ammo.



Sunshinetrooper #18 Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7721 battles
  • 189
  • Member since:
    05-15-2014
Why didn't the notice explain this? Bit weird, I searched for this topic as I was puzzled. I also got the credits, I had no idea I had the tanks or additional slots anywhoo. 

Homer_J #19 Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,120
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostSunshinetrooper, on 13 June 2018 - 09:19 PM, said:

Why didn't the notice explain this? Bit weird, I searched for this topic as I was puzzled. I also got the credits, I had no idea I had the tanks or additional slots anywhoo. 

 

Same as every special event though.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users