Winning teams rare in own side some reason? MM?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

topfox #1 Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:45 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 66161 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

Just wondering what happen after new patch. I followed win rate now 3 days and they have been 35%, 40% and last one dropped to 28,5%. Teams are knocked out so fast that cant do nothing. Example map ensk. Field side 95% empty and enemy says thank you and the end of that battle about 3 min.

Fastest lost battle was about just little under 3 min. And I played arty on that time. No spot, lemmings and camping....result enemy light ones get behind our lines and kill all 3 arty.

And best was that all light ones went against heavies and was knocked out about in 1 min,

If you try to say pls def other side all rush to opposite and Ill be alone against incoming enemy. And trying to hel arties by defending them, but other dont care and then yelling to arties why can they help: Well because they are knocked out.

Once in mountain pass map. 3 enemy was surrounding my cromwell. 4 our own team tank player was sitting next to me and didnt do nothing. Of course we lost that game also, but I just wonder what is really going on in their heads.

7 years ago when started to play you get helped, there was no lemmings teams and no campers. Now mostly lemmings and campers teams. Sometimes lemmings won but mostly lost.

And I have also looked stats and it shows very well what is going on. I havent seen so bad stats in years.

Bordhaw #2 Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:13 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10875 battles

View Posttopfox, on 16 June 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

Just wondering what happen after new patch. I followed win rate now 3 days and they have been 35%, 40% and last one dropped to 28,5%. Teams are knocked out so fast that cant do nothing. Example map ensk. Field side 95% empty and enemy says thank you and the end of that battle about 3 min.

Fastest lost battle was about just little under 3 min. And I played arty on that time. No spot, lemmings and camping....result enemy light ones get behind our lines and kill all 3 arty.

And best was that all light ones went against heavies and was knocked out about in 1 min,

If you try to say pls def other side all rush to opposite and Ill be alone against incoming enemy. And trying to hel arties by defending them, but other dont care and then yelling to arties why can they help: Well because they are knocked out.

Once in mountain pass map. 3 enemy was surrounding my cromwell. 4 our own team tank player was sitting next to me and didnt do nothing. Of course we lost that game also, but I just wonder what is really going on in their heads.

7 years ago when started to play you get helped, there was no lemmings teams and no campers. Now mostly lemmings and campers teams. Sometimes lemmings won but mostly lost.

And I have also looked stats and it shows very well what is going on. I havent seen so bad stats in years.

It's the summer and general player numbers are dropping for many reasons.

I have recently noticed that it doesnt really matter on the "skill" of a teams players. As what you describes often happens with relatively "good" teams of lemming trains, campers or roll overs. 

NoobySkooby #3 Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:12 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10793 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

I found a strange thing last night while tooning with some mates, if we just had a laugh and the craic we tended to win more, drink merriment and fun, you can't beat it.

But if you actually take the game seriously, then your doomed, some you win, some you lose, no big deal, your tank dies just go to garage and get another one.

Nethraniel #4 Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:16 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12537 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Had 88% WR on wednesday. So. Perception. Cannot complain at all. Teams are not worse or better than ever. Alle the years more or less the same. 

Xandania #5 Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35452 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

View Posttopfox, on 16 June 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

I remember the days when arty could stay in the cap and be safe too, nowadays we have to watch the minimap (as we already should to to aquire targets) and move around to where we can stay safer. I keep seeing loads of arties just setting up somewhere and never moving. Love that when playing arty against 3 arty teams as I can get at least one of them with counter arty fire. Fire - move while realoading - aim  - fire - rinse and repeat.

topfox #6 Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 66161 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

View PostNoobySkooby, on 16 June 2018 - 12:12 PM, said:

I found a strange thing last night while tooning with some mates, if we just had a laugh and the craic we tended to win more, drink merriment and fun, you can't beat it.

But if you actually take the game seriously, then your doomed, some you win, some you lose, no big deal, your tank dies just go to garage and get another one.

Im trying to enjoy from this strategy game, but at this moment…… just mission imbossiple

Balc0ra #7 Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64429 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Posttopfox, on 16 June 2018 - 08:45 AM, said:

A: What were you doing up front with a Cromwell with no armor? It's a bully flanker, not a brawler. And B: If you see you team mates playing passive and not pushing up even an open lane. Even less of a reason for you to stay up front wasting a gun for nothing once you get pushed.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users