Balanced in a way that gives both sides a chance at victory.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

YOUmadeMEdoit_1 #1 Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11974 battles
  • [PU-TA] PU-TA
ok,,,to start with *edit no its not a re-roll,,,,i came here from AW to get away from the repetitive  map/battle scenario,,,,,now to topic,,,,after just short of 5k games and getting to grips with how this game is supposed to work ( i think ) i grind my way to  a tier 8 heavy tank,,,now in AW you get 1 tier diff in the mm,,so at least you get a SPORTING chance..here it seems 9.9 times outa 10 your going to be the underdog and 2 tiers diff cos it likes to put you at the bottom a lot,,,now for all you purists and vanilla lovers out there,yes im a spawn of the devil cos i use XVM,,,for me to see if i am indeed getting the hang of it or needing to switch to candy crush,,,so you can rant all you like but  thats just the way it is,,,i picked up that the colour ratings were a good indication of whos tasty and will present you with a challenge/hurdles in your quest to improve,,,now,,,after looking through the forums and reading the chat in games i see that UNICUMS ( purple/pink dudes ) are the dogs swingers and blue guys are very good,,,,green good,,yellow average,,,orange up and coming,,red,,beginner (or some profanity ) that seems to get used a lot towards these guys,,ok,,,,,SO when i see unicums in a game or blue players i like to look at their game C.V..dont know what you guys call the home page of the account,,personal rating,,,victory rate/ratio damage avg etc etc etc after the battle,,,,all this brings me to the point i want to make,,,after just having what can only be described as a non consensual roggering by said unicums blues and greens on the enemy team,,to my yellow/orange/red team i felt quite taken advantage of,,SO me being me and the sad git i am i set to adding up the enemys team values and my teams for comparison,,thus theirs was a value of 88,562  and mine 71,465,,now as the average players seem to be around the 5600 pr rating,,this in effect made them a 18 v 15 team,,this coupled with their unicum platoon being in tier x doom machines i.e tvp 50/51 strv103B etc etc and our top tier platoon was 2 average players in obj 140's,,,,so lots of players were unhappy with the set up in this game and it made me look into the MM,,,it seems their is a formula for the vehicles but non that i could see for the skill of the players like their is in AW,,,,so it made me smile to see this line as a bullet point,,,,,,,,,Balanced in a way that gives both sides a chance at victory. the only way we could have won was if the other team all lost connection,,just glad i am not buying potatoes from WG and using their scales :D
  • Balanced in a way that gives both sides a chance at victory.

Edited by Rvirgo, 17 June 2018 - 03:47 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 16 June 2018 - 09:19 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22830 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Do you complain when the blues/purples are on your team, or do you win those games because of your skill.

Off topic:- Considering the lack of paragraphs, punctuation and capitals, is you keyboard broken?

Bordhaw #3 Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11698 battles

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 16 June 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

ok,,,to start with *edit no its not a re-roll,,,,i came here from AW to get away from the repetitive  map/battle scenario,,,,,now to topic,,,,after just short of 5k games and getting to grips with how this game is supposed to work ( i think ) i grind my way to  a tier 8 heavy tank,,,now in AW you get 1 tier diff in the mm,,so at least you get a SPORTING chance..here it seems 9.9 times outa 10 your going to be the underdog and 2 tiers diff cos it likes to put you at the bottom a lot,,,now for all you purists and vanilla lovers out there,yes im a spawn of the devil cos i use XVM,,,for me to see if i am indeed getting the hang of it or needing to switch to candy crush,,,so you can rant all you like but  thats just the way it is,,,i picked up that the colour ratings were a good indication of whos tasty and will present you with a challenge/hurdles in your quest to improve,,,now,,,after looking through the forums and reading the chat in games i see that UNICUMS ( purple/pink dudes ) are the dogs swingers and blue guys are very good,,,,green good,,yellow average,,,orange up and coming,,red,,beginner (or some profanity ) that seems to get used a lot towards these guys,,ok,,,,,SO when i see unicums in a game or blue players i like to look at their game C.V..dont know what you guys call the home page of the account,,personal rating,,,victory rate/ratio damage avg etc etc etc after the battle,,,,all this brings me to the point i want to make,,,after just having what can only be described as a non consensual roggering by said unicums blues and greens on the enemy team,,to my yellow/orange/red team i felt quite taken advantage of,,SO me being me and the sad git i am i set to adding up the enemys team values and my teams for comparison,,thus theirs was a value of 88,562  and mine 71,465,,now as the average players seem to be around the 5600 pr rating,,this in effect made them a 18 v 15 team,,this coupled with their unicum platoon being in tier x doom machines i.e tvp 50/51 strv103B etc etc and our top tier platoon was 2 average players in obj 140's,,,,so lots of players were unhappy with the set up in this game and it made me look into the MM,,,it seems their is a formula for the vehicles but non that i could see for the skill of the players like their is in AW,,,,so it made me smile to see this line as a bullet point,,,,,,,,,Balanced in a way that gives both sides a chance at victory. the only way we could have won was if the other team all lost connection,,just glad i am not buying potatoes from WG and using their scales :D

So what's your point?

1. It's random so the players skill will be.... random

2. There is no "skill" based mode

3. Youre playing T8, so you will always be bottom. That's how it works. 

Edited by Rvirgo, 17 June 2018 - 03:48 PM.

YOUmadeMEdoit_1 #4 Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11974 battles
  • [PU-TA] PU-TA

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 16 June 2018 - 09:19 PM, said:

Do you complain when the blues/purples are on your team, or do you win those games because of your skill.

Off topic:- Considering the lack of paragraphs, punctuation and capitals, is you keyboard broken?

nice troll attempt,,,,,,or troll fail as the LOWER case may be,,and in reply to your first question yes i do,,i report them :) happy now? as i do not think it is fair for the other team also,,,and by the way,,this just a post and not an english exam and your are not and never will be in ANY form my teacher in anything. amazing how the first troll comment comes from someone in WG'S pocket,,,but then,, its not a surprise,,,if it bothers you so much you can copy and paste and edit to your hearts content,,or in your case contempt. :P

View PostBordhaw, on 16 June 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

So what's your point?

1. It's random so the players skill will be.... random

2. There is no "skill" based mode

3. Youre playing T8, so you will always be bottom. That's how it works. 

its random,,so random i have lost count the score has been 3-15  or 15-3 so many times,,and thats just in 5k games,,,,its random,,so random the teams keep doing the same things,,,,gathering in the same places,,,,going down one line like sheep,,,,dosnt sound too random to me,,,,,,its clear there is no skill based mode and this was my point? but you seem to have missed it and asked for it? so your saying the game is always biased for the higher tier player,,if its biased its not random!   but then,,,,,,like the posts you see on this forum they ALL have the players who want to trash whatever you post and bring it down,,,,,i see its true what i was pre warned about regarding this game and its players/values/trolls good job i dont a stuff :)           i have said my bit,,,,i will leave you all to trash it how you like as it makes no odds to me and i will not return to read the tripe so fill your boots :)..bye bye now.

before i go,,,,,,,you raise a grammar question and have a spelling mistake in your question?   is your " R " key broken? too busy trying to score that point eh.....NEVER in ANY,,,,,,,,,,,,,is youR keyboard broken?

Edited by Rvirgo, 17 June 2018 - 03:51 PM.

BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:52 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22830 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 16 June 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

and in reply to your first question yes i do,,i report them :) happy now? as i do not think it is fair for the other team also

Report them? what do you mean?......if you mean you have posted on the forum complaining about good teams, please post a link to the thread you started about it. If you mean you report them for being good......thanks for the chuckle and being a butt void.

At least try to write properly, have some sense of self respect, it's sad to think all those years in school ended in such a dismal failure of communication.

Venom7000 #6 Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:21 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2574 battles

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 16 June 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

before i go,,,,,,,you raise a grammar question and have a spelling mistake in your question?   is your " R " key broken? too busy trying to score that point eh.....NEVER in ANY,,,,,,,,,,,,,is youR keyboard broken?

Mate I think what they meant is, whether you are native English speaker or not. Your style of writing is:
  1. very long and confusing (I read your first post of this thread using my text read program on my Mac. And half of the time you sound like you are talking to yourself and skipping between topics.
  2. you dont structure your posts. (if the paragraph is too long, you dont press enter and give it a new row. Makes it very hard to read in one go and easy to get lost and track where to continue with my eyes.
  3. you seem to use commas to space words. Like" ,,,,i,,,,,don't know,, why is this,,,happening" (like you are trying to make a space between words but instead of space you press comma.
  4. You dont use full stop. Making entire post/paragraph just a mega/ultra giant limited edition XXL sentence. (your writing makes it look like you are copy pasting it from somewhere and the text gets auto formatted wrongly.

All this combined together makes it imposible to understand what your need/want or wish to say. We are here to help each other and we cant do that if we cant understand what you write.

I am not a native English speaker. But that doesn't mean that I dont try to structure my messages as best as possible. Because I want people to understand me.

I am not attacking you. I am just explaining to you what maybe the other members mean but did not summarise like I did. 
Hope this helps :)

Edited by Venom7000, 17 June 2018 - 01:23 AM.

Zirakss #7 Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15789 battles
  • [C__G] C__G

Your post was hard to read, if you want to get read, do something about it. Those other tankers complain for a reason.

About the matchmaker:

Yes that thing is broken. There should be a skill based matchmaker, but there is not. Acording to wargaming it would not be possible to find matches in a adequate time.

Some weeks ago, there was the frontline mode. It was a much bigger map, with 30 tanks on each side respawn, objectives and only one tier: All vehicles were tier VIII. That was a very great mode and I hope it will come back. With 30 tanks the teams a single unicum did not had that much impact.

Skirmishes are one tier only too. Teambattles are similar.

So, there are options to play this game in nicer way, then random only with this suboptimal match maker.

BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:38 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22830 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 16 June 2018 - 10:19 PM, said:

i will not return to read the tripe so fill your boots :)..bye bye now.

Why bother to post at all if you're not interested in other peoples opinions? You just toss a word salad onto a forum never to return?

I don't think so, I know you'll be back to read more responses.;) 

YOUmadeMEdoit_1 #9 Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11974 battles
  • [PU-TA] PU-TA

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 16 June 2018 - 11:52 PM, said:

Report them? what do you mean?......if you mean you have posted on the forum complaining about good teams, please post a link to the thread you started about it. If you mean you report them for being good......thanks for the chuckle and being a butt void.

At least try to write properly, have some sense of self respect, it's sad to think all those years in school ended in such a dismal failure of communication.

nice to see how you keep going OFF topic and going down the personal attack route,,,,i will not do what you so desperatly seek and flame,,,or descend to your level of personal attacks/character assasination,, only make me think even more that you guys that are in the pocket do all you can to get topics blocked,,,,and jfy the commas are a PAUSE,,,, end of

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 17 June 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

Why bother to post at all if you're not interested in other peoples opinions? You just toss a word salad onto a forum never to return?

I don't think so, I know you'll be back to read more responses.;) 

yes as you are so desperate to get it taken down,,,,,,i have been informed of the responses,,,,,makes no odds to me,,,,,,,,,after all,,,your such a clever guy eh

well,,i assume your a guy,,,throwing insults to a stranger from behind a pc screen,,you could be a bullied 6th former for all i know or care,,,and i dont by the way :)

Jigabachi #10 Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:50 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 16 June 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

Hint: If you want people to read what you write, write like you hopefully learned at the age of seven. YOU put effort into writing, WE put effort into an elaborate answer. That's how basic human communication works.

I definitely won't bother to read that drivel in the first post. Writing like that isn't cool or hip at all, it just makes you look like an uneducated *edit. If that is really what you want to achieve... well. So be it.

Edited by Rvirgo, 17 June 2018 - 03:36 PM.

YOUmadeMEdoit_1 #11 Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11974 battles
  • [PU-TA] PU-TA

View PostJigabachi, on 17 June 2018 - 09:50 AM, said:

Hint: If you want people to read what you write, write like you hopefully learned at the age of seven. YOU put effort into writing, WE put effort into an elaborate answer. That's how basic human communication works.

I definitely won't bother to read that drivel in the first post. Writing like that isn't cool or hip at all, it just makes you look like an uneducated *edit. If that is really what you want to achieve... well. So be it.

nice attack from the post *edit there,,,,i dont give a stuff what you think or say,,,,you can bring as many pro *edit as you like,,,,,,give as many insults as you like,,,just shows YOUR level of humanity,,,,,,,just another off topic *edit,,,,,take a long walk off a short pier

Edited by Rvirgo, 17 June 2018 - 03:36 PM.

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:01 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22830 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Oh look! guess who lied and came back. By the way...you do care.:D

BravelyRanAway #13 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:10 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22830 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 17 June 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

nice attack from the post *edit there,,,,i dont give a stuff what you think or say,,,,you can bring as many pro *edit as you like,,,,,,give as many insults as you like,,,just shows YOUR level of humanity,,,,,,,just another off topic *edit,,,,,take a long walk off a short pier

There has not been one troll attempt in this whole topic.

Edited by Rvirgo, 17 June 2018 - 03:37 PM.

Jigabachi #14 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:52 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 17 June 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:

nice attack from the post *edit there,,,,i dont give a stuff what you think or say

There was no attack at all.

Why don't you simply go back to wherever you came from? Would be the best solution for all of us, as you obviously are trolling or simply not able to communicate like a normal human being.

Have a nice sunday.

Edited by Rvirgo, 17 June 2018 - 03:38 PM.

_6i6_ #15 Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:20 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9754 battles
  • [A__K] A__K

so...what was the point again? :P

happy sunday tanking all

malachi6 #16 Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:06 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50223 battles

I honestly tried to read this and I do get the gist.  But dude, formatting for ease of reading would not kill you.

On topic.  Over time, the mix of players on each team will balance.  Unless you ascribe to one of the many conspiracy theories, where WG is out to get specific individuals.  Basically, you are discussing confirmation bias.

Venom7000 #17 Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2574 battles

The guy is member of a clan called “t.w.a.t.s”. The way he responds he is either: a very persistent troll,young edgy kid or someone with genuine mental disability. No one is this aggressive for no reason. 

I hope the mods perma ban him from this forum. I always want to hear people out and help. But after seeing this “thing” act. I wouldn’t be bothering to help him in any other problem in the future.

YOUmadeMEdoit_1 #18 Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11974 battles
  • [PU-TA] PU-TA

View PostVenom7000, on 17 June 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

The guy is member of a clan called “t.w.a.t.s”. The way he responds he is either: a very persistent troll,young edgy kid or someone with genuine mental disability. No one is this aggressive for no reason. 

I hope the mods perma ban him from this forum. I always want to hear people out and help. But after seeing this “thing” act. I wouldn’t be bothering to help him in any other problem in the future.

this aggressive? show me where? and seen this thing act? you have never seen me,,,,,,in any shape or form,,,and as for helping me? if i were you i would save the help for myself,,looking at your games you need it more than i

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 17 June 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

There has not been one troll attempt in this whole topic.

not one troll attempt? so do you always go around looking for grammatical errors in posts or are you a english teacher or just annoyed at the street type of wording that was input,,,,and the remarks about being uneducated,,,,*edit,,,,butt void,,,failed education,,,  go back to where i came from? physical impossibility ( i learnt that from biology ;) ),,  yes that was all ON topic was it not? or was it just trolling,,or frustration because someone does not conform to txt purity,,do me a favour *edit

Edited by Rvirgo, 17 June 2018 - 03:52 PM.

Jigabachi #19 Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Sooo... if you are not trolling or mentally handicapped, would you mind explaining why you randomly place comas between words?

And no, there was no trolling or attacks here, it was all a mere reaction on your immature and plain stupid behaviour. So, as a closing comment, please go and only return when you grew up.

BravelyRanAway #20 Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:06 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22830 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 17 June 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

not one troll attempt? so do you always go around looking for grammatical errors in posts or are you a english teacher or just annoyed at the street type of wording that was input,,,,and the remarks about being uneducated,,,,*edit,,,,butt void,,,failed education,,,  go back to where i came from? physical impossibility ( i learnt that from biology ;) ),,  yes that was all ON topic was it not? or was it just trolling,,or frustration because someone does not conform to txt purity,,do me a favour *edit

That's not trolling, it's a reaction to extremely poor communication skills by someone who should know better. I am assuming that you have an education and that you were taught the basics of reading and writing.

Street type wording?...what's that? do you carry lots of comma's in your pockets to throw at people for street cred, how do they know you've dropped you capital letters while talking.

People will judge by first impressions, everyone does, even you and you come across as uneducated and lazy.

I never used the word 'idiot' nor did I tell you to go back to where you came from, you really need to brush up on your reading skills.

The mental picture you conjure up is someone sitting in a string vest with a slab of 'Dutch Gold' beside them.

Edited by Rvirgo, 17 June 2018 - 03:41 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users