[1.0.2.1] Tsukotaku's Metal/Panzer Waltz inspired Mods w/ |Frequent Updates|

Tsukotaku Metal Waltz Mod Screenshots Previews Anime Panzer Waltz

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tsukotaku #1 Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1082 battles

In the Wargaming.net community I was internationally known as the ex. founder of Team 20.3cm (Niju-san), a group of top-notch and passionate modders that used to make premium quality modifications inspired by KanColle for WoWs. With my return to WoT together with some friends, I couldn't really cast aside my look from all the wasted potential of the game for Anime lovers. So I've decided to come back. I've a lot of experience now, and trust me when I tell you that I'll deliver the best Metal/Panzer Waltz mods you'll ever seen.

Back in 2015, there were some guidelines that I'd like the users to still follow today:

• If you want to share these mods in the forums of different regions, that I didn't cover already, you've to LINK them DIRECTLY to HERE without forget to CREDIT THE AUTHOR in said post.
  • Re-upload, Re-distribution, Re-packing is strictly FORBIDDEN (I never liked "packs" because they never give enough justice to the authors of the mods, even if handy and practical to use).

• My mods are perfect and very much enjoyable by all those players that are addicted to Anime and related media.
  • My mods will be first available at my website and ONLY after 3 working days published on the WG Mods Hub.
  • Keep also in mind that my mods are exclusively composed of aesthetic changes and so they can be considered "Fair Play" friendly.

I wont make of this first post an index list of everything that gets released, because it's way too much time consuming. But! Don't panic yet! I've a new website where everything is organized and where you can find such a thing.

JUST VISIT WOT.TSUKOTAKU.COM

Please, don't forget that feedbacks and comments are always welcome. Thank you and enjoy!

Edited by Tsukotaku, 20 June 2018 - 08:46 PM.

Tsukotaku #2 Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1082 battles

The format of my post will be familiar for some of you. So here we go! The very first and EARLY release of the Metal Waltz GUI Transformer, which includes: the German Tech/Tree and Tank Previews, all the available Flags from M/PW, new icons for the Ammunitions and some consumable too in specific situation (WIP). Future updates will gradually include everything else.

GUI

Metal/Panzer Waltz GUI Transformer v0.4

Specifications:
  • Compatible with 1.0.2.1 build
  • This modification modify the graphic assets of the game user interface (GUI), the .swf files within the client.
  • ** IMPORTANT ** This modification makes WoT much more like Metal Waltz, it's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to everyone that enjoy the game or anime in general.
  • Some elements of this modification are NOT aligned with the historical characteristics of certain tanks.
  • This modification is inspired by Metal Waltz (A.K.A Panzer Waltz) and its characters.

Author:

Installation:
  • Extract the archive to any place of your liking.
  • Open the "MOD" folder.
  • Select all the folders and files you see and copy them.
  • Paste the stuff into the "1.0.2.1" folder, you'll find it in "res_mods" within the directory of World of Tanks (Ex. X:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\1.0.2.1).
  • Click "Yes, to all" if Windows asks for the overwrite of certain files.
  • Done! Open the game.

Download (Last update 18/06/2018):

Visit WOT.TSUKOTAKU.COM for the download.

Password:

wolverine

Screens:
Spoiler

Edited by Tsukotaku, 20 June 2018 - 09:03 PM.

Tsukotaku #3 Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1082 battles

GUI

Metal/Panzer Waltz GUI Transformer v0.4

Specifications:

Compatible with 1.0.2.1 build

This modification modify the graphic assets of the game user interface (GUI), the .swf files within the client.

** IMPORTANT ** This modification makes WoT much more like Metal Waltz, it's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to everyone that enjoy the game or anime in general.

Some elements of this modification are NOT aligned with the historical characteristics of certain tanks.

This modification is inspired by Metal Waltz (A.K.A Panzer Waltz) and its characters.

Change log:

Added all the compatible icons for consumables, modifications and modules.

Added all the Battle Types icons in the GUI.

Partially added the icons for the in-game currency.

Added a new Premium Shop icon.

Author:

Tsukotaku

Installation:

Extract the archive to any place of your liking.

Open the "MOD" folder.

Select now all the folders and files you see and copy them.

Paste the stuff into the "1.0.2.1" folder, you'll find it in "res_mods" within the directory of World of Tanks (Ex. X:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\1.0.2.1).

Click "Yes, to all" if Windows asks for the overwrite of certain files.

Done! Open the game.

Download (Last update 20/06/2018):

Visit WOT.TSUKOTAKU.COM for the download » 69.7MB

Password:

wolverine

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Mscislav_sister #4 Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 259 battles

LOL TSUKOTAKU IS BACK!

I dont believe that...I loved your Kancolle mods.

:P:bajan::harp::great:

Tsukotaku #5 Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1082 battles

View PostMscislav_sister, on 22 June 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

LOL TSUKOTAKU IS BACK!

I dont believe that...I loved your Kancolle mods.

:P:bajan::harp::great:

I'm happy to hear that. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users