Football mode missing points?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Mike_Mckay #1 Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18668 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
Has anyone else noticed points from games in the football mode "vanishing"?

I haven't been paying that much attention to the games so far but over the last hour looked at the results for just two games to see what I got for them and had one with 5 points and one with 10, when the hour rolled over I had a quick took to see how many "other" points I got in games I hadn't checked and my score had gone up by just 5, not even the 15 I know for a fact that I got

Unless the points you get in the games are "different" points to the ones that count towards the tournament theres something very "WG"ish going on here so its worth keeping an eye on how many points you get and how many "actually" get added

em_six #2 Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38511 battles

I am experiencing the same issue, having 180 points i shot 6 goals in several battles. After that i waited for two data updates (each hour there is a update) , nothing happend, still having 180 points.

This is really annoying, i have double checked the rules and according to that i should have 210 points by now.

---------

Geno1isme is right: "Goal: Place on the leaderboard by total points earned in your best 15 football matches."

==> so the maximum amount of points is 225 (15 best battles with 15 points)

==> the important thing is the winning ratio. if everybody in the ranked places (3050 i guess) will get 225 points, the winning ratio decides about your ranking

Edited by em_six, 19 June 2018 - 11:09 PM.

Mike_Mckay #3 Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18668 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View Postem_six, on 18 June 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

I am experiencing the same issue, having 180 points i shot 6 goals in several battles. After that i waited for two data updates (each hour there is a update) , nothing happend, still having 180 points.

This is really annoying, i have double checked the rules and according to that i should have 210 points by now.

Yeah same last hour for me too, I didn't check every game but had two with 5 points each that I know of and zero increase at 11.00pm

Its bad enough they have restricted points counting to stupid hours of the day when many will working or doing family stuff when they get home leaving little to no time for some people even play the mode making it a reward for people who have no job or are at school and have plenty of time within the narrow window to play

The points should count whenever the game mode is active, plus it would be "nice" if they actually counted at all lol

Looks like they have "WG"'d up another interesting game mode with ineptitude

TBH, the points system seems flaky at best, I got 5 points in a game where the phone rang at the beginning so I couldn't play it and literally hadn't touched my mouse or keyboard, then in other games I have set up every goal, got the ball into their half at kick off every time and have worked my [edited]off all game keeping the ball in their half or out of our goal and got absolutely zip

You don't even seem to get an assist if you were the last person on your team to shoot the ball before an enemy tank knocks it into their own goal so fk knows what actually counts as an assist because half the time you don't seem to get it when youre the last but one player to shoot it before a goal which I thought was what an assist would have been

Edited by Mike_Mckay, 18 June 2018 - 11:24 PM.

koygioy #4 Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29455 battles
  • [ANGR] ANGR

good evening , I will speak with evidence

in the first picture we see is my score, and the time that was updated  https://i.imgur.com/f4vayPp.jpg

Then watch the first race with two goals.. https://i.imgur.com/GogdKro.jpg

the next game a goal and assist https://i.imgur.com/Z00FH7O.jpg

the next game one goals https://i.imgur.com/erwH48D.jpg

the next game one goals https://i.imgur.com/VbuCxlB.jpg

and in the end we see latest update how many points did he finally give me https://i.imgur.com/9lR4RGI.jpg

give me zero zero zero points   after 5 goals and one assist ....

the system is stealing :P

we will lose hours from our lives , for what reason ???

you can fix this ??? what is going to happen ?? I have at your disposal all replays if need ...

Edited by koygioy, 19 June 2018 - 12:00 AM.

straubbazsi #5 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21720 battles
  • [TRIGG] TRIGG

Block Quote

You don't even seem to get an assist if you were the last person on your team to shoot the ball before an enemy tank knocks it into their own goal

You don't.

They have to fix the "own goal" mechanism! By far the most annoying thing in it. You have a great hit, then the enemy e100 touches it with his turret and you get nothing. Frequently.

Really easy: make only the shots count!

Edited by straubbazsi, 19 June 2018 - 12:03 AM.

Mike_Mckay #6 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18668 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View Postkoygioy, on 18 June 2018 - 10:54 PM, said:

good evening , I will speak with evidence

in the first picture we see is my score, and the time that was updated  https://i.imgur.com/f4vayPp.jpg

Then watch the first race with two goals.. https://i.imgur.com/GogdKro.jpg

the next game a goal and assist https://i.imgur.com/Z00FH7O.jpg

the next game one goals https://i.imgur.com/erwH48D.jpg

the next game one goals https://i.imgur.com/VbuCxlB.jpg

and in the end we see latest update how many points did he finally give me https://i.imgur.com/9lR4RGI.jpg

give me zero zero zero points   after 5 goals and one assist ....

the system is stealing :P

we will lose hours from our lives , for what reason ???

you can fix this ??? what is going to happen ?? I have at your disposal all replays if need ...

If its anything like the usual level of WG inteptitude if you actually raised a ticket for it either they would ignore it till the event is over or as this is a long event send back some asinine response like "remove your mods and see if it happens again" even though the points are stored on the server and not the client or some other idiotic or unrelated response like claiming you "must" have been playing after the points were being counted

Which to be honest, thinking about how inept WG seems to be at times makes me wonder if the actual problem here is they are using the wrong time zone for actually counting the points but displaying that the mode is active in the players actual time zone as that would seem to be about WGs level based on the plethora of flaws in previous updates, events and game modes

So chances are they "might" fix it if enough people raise tickets, but will probably just do it behind the scenes, never admit it and then fob off the tickets till they can close them

Geno1isme #7 Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:37 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41454 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

How about reading the rules?

"Goal: Place on the leaderboard by total points earned in your best 15 football matches."

For the ladder only your 15 best matches count. If you have already 190 points then most likely all of those 15 matches were worth 10 points or more already, so you need 15 point matches to improve your score (up to the maximum score of 225 points).

Edited by Geno1isme, 19 June 2018 - 09:37 AM.

Mike_Mckay #8 Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18668 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostGeno1isme, on 19 June 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

How about reading the rules?

"Goal: Place on the leaderboard by total points earned in your best 15 football matches."

For the ladder only your 15 best matches count. If you have already 190 points then most likely all of those 15 matches were worth 10 points or more already, so you need 15 point matches to improve your score (up to the maximum score of 225 points).

And yet I don't have 150 points so my 10 point games should have counted

So what were you saying again?

Geno1isme #9 Posted 19 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41454 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostMike_Mckay, on 19 June 2018 - 03:00 PM, said:

And yet I don't have 150 points so my 10 point games should have counted

So what were you saying again?

And going by what you posted it was: your score improved by 5 points, so the 10 point match replaced an older 5 point match. Is it really that difficult to understand? Or did you have less than 75 points as well?

Edited by Geno1isme, 19 June 2018 - 03:28 PM.

viktormarkin #10 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6295 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST
its idiotic

Ridar #11 Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 96457 battles

Well dear tankers 

FOOTBALL:  This time WOT is playing dirty and made idiots of most of us.

WHY?

Because you are allowed to play football all long night, have fantastic score and ... craphappens 

Tiny hidden notice is as follow: Matches counted only from 12pm till 23pm.  

Got it?

What a *edited* it is !!!

Edited by G_Bg_82, 22 June 2018 - 05:01 PM.
inappropriate language

Headless_Rooster #12 Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9995 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

we won 2-1 other day but score showed a 2-1 draw... does that count

Edited by Headless_Rooster, 22 June 2018 - 06:09 PM.

Mike_Mckay #13 Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18668 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostRidar, on 22 June 2018 - 02:28 PM, said:

Well dear tankers

FOOTBALL:  This time WOT is playing dirty and made idiots of most of us.

WHY?

Because you are allowed to play football all long night, have fantastic score and ... craphappens

Tiny hidden notice is as follow: Matches counted only from 12pm till 23pm. 

Got it?

What a *edited* it is !!!

Yeah that's the biggest pile of BS they have pulled for a while (by a "while"  I mean since the PMM fiasco started lol, so not THAT long really)

I missed out on getting into the league by 5 points last week but the first couple of days I wasn't getting back from work till the early hours of the morning and played quite a few games but hadn't realised they wouldn't count and most of the rest of the week and weekend I was doing long days and could only play for an hour or so before heading out to start

If the game mode is running the games should count, and ending it at 11pm instead of 12 or 1 will pretty much stop many people with jobs from ever being able to play the mode, which is the real reason they have done it I reckon, as those with jobs who just cant play the mode, or not for long are then more likely to pay for the cards in the store whereas the pawpers who don't have jobs and the kids whose pocket money might not cover the cost are far more likely to have loads of time to play the game but as many of them couldn't have bought them anyway they aren't losing anything

But by making it hard for people with jobs (and therefore money) to get anywhere its likely to pay for the new gold plated rolls Royce with diamond encrusted wing mirrors they want to buy

At weekends it should run till at least 1am too really, but 10-1am would be better as most people would have some time either before or after work when they can play

m1x_angelico #14 Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22295 battles
  • [-VETO] -VETO
I don't really understand this tread. It is either that you don't really understand the rules of the scoring system (not going into whether you like it or not), or that you are really crappy at explaining the issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users